Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Lucrative Is Cement Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Cement Business (947 Views)

How Lucrative Is Cement Business In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Cement Business by ojietu: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Please house I'll like to know how lucrative cement business is in Nigeria.
Like how much profit can an individual make per bag, and the process of getting it from the deport how tedious or easy it is. Thanks for your response.
Re: How Lucrative Is Cement Business by ojietu: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Those with experience please contribute
Re: How Lucrative Is Cement Business by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2020
ojietu:
Those with experience please contribute
i have friends doing the business but as far as what i have gathered its a business that roll money over because on a bag of cement the profit is #100 except in rare cases like this that a bag is now 2650 so imagine if you have bought a truck load which is 600 bags from the factory at 2350/kg but got it during this lockdown then you will make *3 of the said profit. So good luck just ensure you have someone that is trustworthy to manage it like your children because it would occur to them that if they mismanage the business then their mismanaging their inheritance already. if you won't be the one to run the business.
Re: How Lucrative Is Cement Business by ojietu: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
i have friends doing the business but as far as what i have gathered its a business that roll money over because on a bag of cement the profit is #100 except in rare cases like this that a bag is now 2650 so imagine if you have bought a truck load which is 600 bags from the factory at 2350/kg but got it during this lockdown then you will make *3 of the said profit. So good luck just ensure you have someone that is trustworthy to manage it like your children because it would occur to them that if they mismanage the business then their mismanaging their inheritance already. if you won't be the one to run the business.
Thanks for the info I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Best 100k Investment Idea Right Now? / Please Is This Scam? / 4 Bedroom Terraced Duplex Before Chevron Toll Gate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.