Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Happy Birthday To My Godfather – DJ Cuppy Celebrates Aliko Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To My Godfather – DJ Cuppy Celebrates Aliko Dangote (465 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Godfather – DJ Cuppy Celebrates Aliko Dangote by temi4christ: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Popular DJ Cuppy, who is the daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has taken to social media to celebrate her father’s friend, Aliko Dangote.

Aliko Dangote celebrated his 63rd birthday this Friday, April 10.

DJ Cuppy took to to social media via her Instagram page to wish the Dangote a happy birthday.
She wrote:Happ birthday to my godfather.

See post:
https://afrigistbase.com/happy-birthday-to-my-godfather-dj-cuppy-celebrates-aliko-dangote/

(1) (Reply)

Trouble! Woman Runs From Bed To Streets As Husband Sleeps With Her Too Much (vid / Police Officer Prays Before Arresting A Pastor For Defying Lockdown Order / Top-5 Highest-paid Models In The World-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.