Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 (4806 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / **Update***JUMIA finally delivers MTN's Hamper to Customers / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by Gideoniteprime4: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is jumia a nigerian enterprise?
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by adde: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is really pathetic and unfortunate. Not even one positive comment. A company that cannot be trusted in little things �
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by olastarnet: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
They will return it maybe after lockdown, meanwhile you can get easy loan via

Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/musa432f4. Be sure to enter my promo code musa432f4 to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.

Uchetechs:
JUMIA is not replying me on Facebook and Email, i am sure they will soon block me too.
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by foolbuster: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uchetechs:
Jumia After 2 Months Ban on my Jumia One Account Unblocked my account Yesterday Evening and took all the hard-earned N22k I earned through their Jumia One Referral Program.

I've been on this case with them since Late February 2020, i saved the money i earned through referral because i needed to purchase a product, they banned my account that month with no reason, i couldn't login, so i contacted them via email and they said i should send National ID or any means of identification, i sent National ID, Birth Certificate and also my School ID, they said they will give me feedback.

Every week i kept contacting them about the feedback via their Jumia One Phone Number - +234(127)72366 and they kept telling me to be patient that i will get feedback, one i called during that time, i asked the customer care if they will touch my money, she said no.

I had to contact them on Jumia Facebook after the number wasn't working again because they said corona virus made their service offline. After disturbing Jumia on Facebook, they finally unblocked my jumia one account only for me to find out they scammed me and took all my 22k i suffered for.

Please if you work with jumia tell them to give me back my money, i will not let my money go like that by these scammers!

Dont listen to the people telling you to forget about your money. 22k is small but what they did is not right and you shouldn't let them get away with it.

Fight for your money, write to cpc. Meanwhile Keep bugging jumia. Let them tell you your crime.
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by manuel4real(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uchetechs:
Jumia After 2 Months Ban on my Jumia One Account Unblocked my account Yesterday Evening and took all the hard-earned N22k I earned through their Jumia One Referral Program.

I've been on this case with them since Late February 2020, i saved the money i earned through referral because i needed to purchase a product, they banned my account that month with no reason, i couldn't login, so i contacted them via email and they said i should send National ID or any means of identification, i sent National ID, Birth Certificate and also my School ID, they said they will give me feedback.

Every week i kept contacting them about the feedback via their Jumia One Phone Number - +234(127)72366 and they kept telling me to be patient that i will get feedback, one i called during that time, i asked the customer care if they will touch my money, she said no.

I had to contact them on Jumia Facebook after the number wasn't working again because they said corona virus made their service offline. After disturbing Jumia on Facebook, they finally unblocked my jumia one account only for me to find out they scammed me and took all my 22k i suffered for.

Please if you work with jumia tell them to give me back my money, i will not let my money go like that by these scammers!
na so u to scam me of my money, karma is real

3 Likes

Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by seanwilliam(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Satan66:
Sueing isn't expensive he should see this as an investment. 500k is enough and if he wins he could cash out with 2-10m
what if he loses the case?
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by DropsMic(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Uchetechs:

Create a thread on twitter then pay some influencers to help you trend it
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by BennyDGreat: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Create a thread on twitter then pay some influencers to help you trend it

Pay how much on top of 22k? Hahaha
Re: So Jumia Finally Scammed Me N22050 by DropsMic(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Pay how much on top of 22k? Hahaha

If he's not willing to part with some money then let him just forget his 22k

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Plz, Hw Do I Reduce Mb Consumption In My Android / I Received 5 Calls Yesterday Asking If I Av Any Old School Box Phone. What For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.