Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. (3647 Views)

Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder / Just In - Floyd Mayweather's Daughter Arrested For Stabbing Woman / Selfie Saves Man From Serving Up To 99 Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2020
This month has not been a good one for Yaya May weather. She fought with Lapattra Jacobs, who has a child for her boyfriend known as 'Youngboy Never Broke Again'. If it were to be just a mere fight, it would have been better for her being a young girl of 19 years old; it was a fight that result in the use of deadly weapon - knives.

She was alleged stabbing Lapattra Jacobs with 2 knives when the lady refused to leave her boyfriend's house.

Unfortunately for Jacobs, she was stabbed. At the moment, she is in the hospital while Yaya Mayweather is being arrested.

Although Yaya Mayweather was alleged, she may be sentenced to 99 years in prison or pay a fine up to $10,000 which is equivalent to #3.8 million. The fine may work out fine as she doesn't have a criminal record. More so, Kurt Schaffer who is the attorney representing her in court is capable of getting her out of this mess, just as he had done for top celebrities like love-vendor C and Slim Thug.

Yaya Mayweather does not seem to like the attention she is getting from the populace; she wants everyone to leave her alone. Fortunately for her, she doesn't have a phone, so no one can call her. As a result of her reaction, one can guess she will plead not guilty to the charge.

Source: https://oyinbolatest..com/2020/04/mayweathers-daughter-may-receive-up-to.html?m=1

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
I'm surprised as rich as her father is...she doesn't use a phone. In fact, she doesn't have one. Omo oga ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Blessedndu(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Ftc
Done ✅✅
Please like the facebook page below
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
www.facebook.com/IamBlessedOwotorufa/
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Hopebringer: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
This posts reads like a retãrded crippled , down syndrome suffering drug addict wrote it
angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Stabbed a fellow girl because of a man that obviously doesn't want you...girl you would have given yourself some value by walking away... well, hopefully you'll pay the price and learn your lesson at last....now where's the boyfriend? Mtcheew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Fidelismaria: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Deranged b*tch
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
This posts reads like a retãrded crippled , down syndrome suffering drug addict wrote it
angry

Go to the site to tell the author.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
vikkimimi:
Stabbed a fellow girl because of a man that obviously doesn't want you...girl you would have given yourself some value by walking away... well, hopefully you'll pay the price and learn your lesson at last....now where's the boyfriend? Mtcheew

Girls are damn dangerous in this generation.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
vikkimimi:

Judging 4rm ur profile picture? Apart, from the fact that your pretty.. Lol, I must cOmmend u 4dat, She would do time like her Grandpa did. Make she go learn about Life from the other side. The good news is.. Her Father Floyd Mayweather would pay the price and her time in there would be reduced.

Them try now, overfeeding won wOund them.. Make I go find where I go SuB DaTa Jhaaaare.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:
I'm surprised as rich as her father is...she doesn't use a phone. In fact, she doesn't have one. Omo oga ooo

Scam!

She no get phone but, she get Ferrari way her PaPa buy give am 4 Birthday Gift. $10,000 nah pure water money.. Them no geT Case JhhaaaaaRe, it's done and dusted.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
vikkimimi:

It's not that easy Mehnnnnn!!

There's something about the poor boy boxer, she just can't let go of.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Judging 4rm ur profile picture? Apart, from the fact that your pretty.. Lol, I must cOmmend u 4dat, She would do time like her Grandpa did. Make she go learn about Life from the other side. The good news is.. Her Father Floyd Mayweather would pay the price and her time in there would be reduced.

Them try now, overfeeding won wOund them.. Make I go find where I go SuB DaTa Jhaaaare.

What kind of data do you do?
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Scam!

She no get phone but, she get Ferrari way her PaPa buy give am 4 Birthday Gift. $10,000 nah pure water money.. Them no geT Case JhhaaaaaRe, it's done and dusted.

These days things can be unpredictable... Let's see how the whole thing unfolds
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

It's not that easy Mehnnnnn!!

There's something about the poor boy boxer, she just can't let go of.

Huh
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DRPAIT123(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:
Don't believe everything you read in the media.
Money has 4 legit children.
3 were born to Harris, who just passed away, this particular girl is born of a diff woman.
Money takes good care of his children, no way she doesn't have a phone, she is even the favourite because she is the only girl.
Her dad(money) threw her a party on her birthday sometimes ago.
Probably her phone was not with her at some time after the hullabaloo, she has gotten a lawyer already.
She fucjed up big time, hope she learns her lessons

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Mywd: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Blessedndu:
Ftc
Done ✅✅
Please like the facebook page below
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
www.facebook.com/IamBlessedOwotorufa/

F what?
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
DRPAIT123:

Don't believe everything you read in the media.
Money has 4 legit children.
3 were born to Harris, who just passed away, this particular girl is born of a diff woman.
Money takes good care of his children, no way she doesn't have a phone, she is even the favourite because she is the only girl.
Her dad(money) threw her a party on her birthday sometimes ago.
Probably her phone was not with her at some time after the hullabaloo, she has gotten a lawyer already.
She fucjed up big time, hope she learns her lessons

Probably
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Huh

Which 1 be huh?? Huh kor Aiko níí

In essence, there should be something about the poor boy d¡ck that made her stab her revival now!
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:

What kind of data do you do?

MTN welcome BcK 200 for. 1gb

How about you?
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by potent5(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay. She no even fine. No wonder she de use violence secure her man.
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

MTN welcome BcK 200 for. 1gb

How about you?

Because of lockdown palava...let me send the 200 card to you as my little token
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
potent5:
Okay. She no even fine. No wonder she de use violence secure her man.

Lol
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Because of lockdown palava...let me send the 200 card to you as my little token

Mke I BuZz u 4 Whatsapp my oga!
What's your number?
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
lock her up...
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ranks007:
lock her up...

Exactly
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Mke I BuZz u 4 Whatsapp my oga!
What's your number?

Check your WhatsApp..manage it. It is a little token for lockdown

1 Like

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by DeejayTeeno(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Check your WhatsApp..manage it. It is a little token for lockdown

God bless you BrO

1 Like

Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

God bless you BrO

Amen
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by olayiwola4u(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Omo 19 yrs old
Fighting because of a man what is this world turning into sad
Anyways I don't blame them they hardly get someone to marry them
So they do anything to protect the one they have angry

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Becomes The First Bbnaija Winner/contestant To Own A Customized Number / Bobrisky Arrives His 30th Birthday Celebrations In His Brand New Lamborghini / Davido Bought Single ”GOBE” From Upcoming Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.