Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder (6825 Views)

Mayweather's Daughter May Receive Up To 99 Years Imprisonment. / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
The American boxer known as floyd mayweather, his 19 years old daughter could spend decades in prison after being charged with a great assault with a deadly weapon following altercation with her boyfriend NBA rapper .

His daughter known as Yaya Mayweather was arrested eearlir this month after stabbing lapattra jacobs, her boyfriend babymama.
The incident happen in her boyfriend houston home on saturday April 4th,it started with a physical fight between the women. But it was reported while arguing the one women made their way into the kitchen of youngboy's house, while mayweather daughter picked up a knife and stable jacobs in the arms.

According to the news, mayweather was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon a felony that can carry a heavy sentence.

If convicted on the charge Mayweather could be slapped with a $10, 000 fine or will recieve up to 99 years in prison.

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by kabeerhabe(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
na wa o.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by overdrive(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
$10,000 or 99 years jail time

5 Likes

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by phemsie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
which kind of comparison is this? $10,000 and 99 years in jail. I'm so sure of the option Mayweather will prefer.

6 Likes

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by kunleweb: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Change the title. There's no verdict yet

10 Likes

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by OdefaGirl(f): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Your topic is deceitful....... she hasn't been convicted yet....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by dawnomike(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Your topic is deceitful....... she hasn't been convicted yet....
Very very deceitful

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by OdefaGirl(f): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
Very very deceitful

He wants to gather readers......by putting up false and misleading tittle..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Be she has already being arrested so she will most likely get the sentence or the fine what so deceitful about the title then
OdefaGirl:

He wants to gather readers......by putting up false and misleading tittle..
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
good dikc messing with sane women's mind since the beginning of time...
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by OdefaGirl(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
mmars:
Be she has already being arrested so she will most likely get the sentence or the fine what so deceitful about the title then

Until then..... the title is false.... change it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by ruggedtimi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
$10000 fine... grin
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Ay04z(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
There should not be option of 10,000 fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
click bait undecided

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by merieam16(f): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
fear don catch me, @op b careful unless na u go go dat jail term cos of ur deceitful tittle. mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Sabadon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
g
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by EmmySparky(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
10k dollars?...lol that's bullsh*t...Mayweather driver would pay that conviniently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by chubinwa(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
This op is just complicating the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by X0012(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stubborn ppl like you!
Dem never convict person yet you dey put up false title...
E dey ur body

mmars:

2 Likes

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by glamkeysha: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by ikennamadu1(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2020
If you don't know what to post as a topic... Biko don't post any shit here again

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by otipoju(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
99 years for assault are you that dumb.
And case has not gone to trial you say they have convicted her. Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Onyenna(m): 1:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Bia OP..... 99yrs for assault!?.... Da fvck!!

Doesn't sound right at all.....

Topic says "murder"..... Body of thread says "assault"...

Misleading thread.....

1 Like

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Ayomarcel(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2020
The person wasn't murdered or dead. The victim is still in the hospital alive.

And, secondly what is a 19yrs old girl doing with a guy with babymama? . She is still young for drama like this.
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 12, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by marchzoner(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2020
kabeerhabe:
na wa o.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
Is it free of charge?
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by marchzoner(m): 4:52am On Apr 12, 2020
kabeerhabe:
na wa o.

Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by Teaser4(m): 6:05am On Apr 12, 2020
h
Re: Mayweather Daughter Has Been Sentenced To 99 Year's In Prisonment For Murder by duduade: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Na WA

On top prrriiicccckkkk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Wicked Curves (photos) / Chikezie Ijeoma Speaks At Orphanage Group Capacity Training In Abuja / I Fuckin Bought Big Brother For Mercy- Cubana Priest Reveals How Mercy Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.