Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America (774 Views)

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by Damian457: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
I was able to raise roughly 6 million naira from personal savings and family donations and i am very interested in pursuing a masters in public health in a USA school.
Will 6million naira be enough?
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by jagaban002(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Let that be after This corona saga , even some us citizen want to leave their country presently so monitor the situation first b4 u start spending 6m ain’t small money someone should waist because I think that us president don’t like blacks much so if u can just think of choosing Canada the 6m will be enough with less risk
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by Damian457: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2020
jagaban002:
Let that be after This corona saga , even some us citizen want to leave their country presently so monitor the situation first b4 u start spending 6m ain’t small money someone should waist because I think that us president don’t like blacks much so if u can just think of choosing Canada the 6m will be enough with less risk
thanks Brother!
are you talking about the Visa Processing after the Coronavirus saga?
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by jagaban002(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Damian457:
thanks Brother!
are you talking about the Visa Processing after the Coronavirus saga?
Yes
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
jagaban002:

�����������������

Sir, I'm new to this travel matter. I really need someone to put me through, I got some amount of money last year that I planned traveling with but I got no link or anyone to actually hold my hands and put me through. I'm so in need of help about migrating to canada.

I'm an undergraduate here in Nigeria though.

Thanks for the help. �
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by jagaban002(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2020
j3r3myk3n:

�����������������

Sir, I'm new to this travel matter. I really need someone to put me through, I got some amount of money last year that I planned traveling with but I got no link or anyone to actually hold my hands and put me through. I'm so in need of help about migrating to canada.

I'm an undergraduate here in Nigeria though.

Thanks for the help. �
Try having your first degree here in Nigeria first and that willl be one of the good step to be an immigrate in Canada , like applying for a masters as an immigrant and working at the same time will make u good to go . Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
jagaban002:

Try having your first degree here in Nigeria first and that willl be one of the good step to be an immigrate in Canada , like applying for a masters as an immigrant and working at the same time will make u good to go . Best of luck

Thanks for the advice boss and Happy Easter.
I really need to know a bit about the cost and all that?

2. And if I'm literarily just planning to go work there and not as a student, what's the difference in the cost and some other ways? I'm so new to this sir.

Btw, I'm a student of a distance learning institute (NOUN). The system is so flexible in terms of distance and appearance.
Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by jagaban002(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2020
j3r3myk3n:

Thanks for the advice boss and Happy Easter.
I really need to know a bit about the cost and all that?

2. And if I'm literarily just planning to go work there and not as a student, what's the difference in the cost and some other ways? I'm so new to this sir.

Btw, I'm a student of a distance learning institute (NOUN). The system is so flexible in terms of distance and appearance.
No one can tell you cost because am not an agent I only travel on busness to uae,Singapore where I buy Tyres but you can apply as an immigrant online there’s always steps to take and I will advice u not to pay to any agent .
If you determine to travel as an immigrant be saving while you arringing your papers let there be a good cash in ur account I mean good cash the most essential ingredient of this things and try to be good in driving and have a driving experience because it can be the first job u could land when u there . Driver never lack there

1 Like

Re: Is 6million Naira Enough To Pursue A Public Health Masters In America by justwise(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020

(1)

VISA To Algeria... help! / Nigerian Truck Driver Looking To Work In The US Truck Industry Someday / Botswana, Zambia Open Beautiful "Curved Bridge" Designed To Snub Zimbabwe (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.