Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown (153 Views)

How A Monitor Lizard Was Caught And Turned To Stomach Infrastructure (video) / Ronaldo Equals Messi / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown by AdorableAyo: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown by botrix(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
You are not alone my sister

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown by Ladylite: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2020
AdorableAyo:
Greetings Nairalanders.
May God protect us all from this pandemic and help us find a lasting solution to bring it to an halt.

This lockdown hasn't been easy, the hunger is real. Everywhere one turns to for help is equally struggling. Men wants to bed with you before they can help. Feeding even once daily is a huge task. I pray my helper locates me in anyway possible, even if the foodstuffs can be sent, it will be highly appreciated. God bless you all

No helper here. Just learn the lesson and fast and pray.

https://www.nairaland.com/5011511/woman-shows-off-rice-stew

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Equals To Stomach Shutdown by airminem(f): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2020
AdorableAyo:
Greetings Nairalanders.
May God protect us all from this pandemic and help us find a lasting solution to bring it to an halt.

This lockdown hasn't been easy, the hunger is real. Everywhere one turns to for help is equally struggling. Men wants to bed with you before they can help. Feeding even once daily is a huge task. I pray my helper locates me in anyway possible, even if the foodstuffs can be sent, it will be highly appreciated. God bless you all
It'll be hard, but sometimes the only way people truly learn life lessons is by sticking to your guns and not backing down.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money During This Lockdown With Google Admob / JAMB Notice To Candidates Yet To Accept 2019 Admissions On JAMB CAPS / Interesting Facts About Twitter You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.