Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U (1482 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by jaksmillioniar: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes it should. But I think not in all cases. There are some exceptions.
only selfish pple think of divorce
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
only selfish pple think of divorce
Only a demon will advice a man or a woman to remain in a life threatening marriage. There's more to life, one can still contribute a lot to the society without a spouse. No one should make life unbearable for another and still expect that person to stay around them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by Landrovers(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sometimes divorce is not the solution for cheating partner.
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
ahnie:
The revamp is back.

Op...if your wife cheats on you,would you quote all this jantagbandish narratives?
Some topic seff eehhen.
True talk babe
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by ogorwyne(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
trustdyshoess safariygirl daetylar pocohatntas zicor4aads ceronwo rukrkydelta ogorwyne misscoyngeniality jotdha subtlebmee yettytmuse
undecided
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by jaksmillioniar: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
ogorwyne:
undecided
delta beauty were ave u been. how school
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by ogorwyne(f): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
delta beauty were ave u been. how school
I have been around na. How are you? It's been long I saw your posts here o. I even felt you got banned or something.
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by jaksmillioniar: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
ogorwyne:

I have been around na. How are you? It's been long I saw your posts here o. I even felt you got banned or something.
av been busy dear with work life and family is not easy dear.am married now. is a diffrent thing I got more tings on my mind so I just stop blogging as dis virus dats why I got more time.I dont care if I got a ban I will still say my mind. u are looking beautiful dear
Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by ogorwyne(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
av been busy dear with work life and family is not easy dear.am married now. is a diffrent thing I got more tings on my mind so I just stop blogging as dis virus dats why I got more time.I dont care if I got a ban I will still say my mind. u are looking beautiful dear

Jaks is a married man smiley. Congratulations dear. That is so good to hear.

I hope you have shown wifey this thread so she knows what is expected of her if you ever cheat? grin. I'm just kidding though. Be nice to wifey okay. And thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Do If Ur Hubby Cheat On U by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I read a blog were a governor wife forgive her hubby twice. today shes happy enjoying as first lady swim in money.most young girls today am sorry dont have sence like our mum.dey got a small brain. too much of internet.small thing dey begin to jump up as parrot shouting divorce.
no man wish to cheat on his wife or even girlfriend. no man is happy doing it.but most we do it out of pains and furstration.
1. report him to his family.no man like DAT and with fell embarrassed like as a man he can handle is family.he will be forced to change to avoid shame.
2. report to pastor. another thing men hate is if pastor or thier church no about family life. I know of a friend DAT out of shame he left the church.because the pastor might preach against him.
3. ask urself who is really at fault? is possible u pushed d man to do DAT.most girls are in pains of not getting married and are out dere despirate for love ready to get any man. as a wife do u treat ur hubby well? are u romantic to him.how can u be married u dont call ur hubby sweet names. how can u be married u refuse to cook ur hubby food to make him happy.how can u be married u keep denying ur hubby sex.am with my college in office who complain his wife game him time table for sex.dats wrong and u are pushing him away.he will get it outside u fight him all d time refuse to wash for him and spend his money anyhow. u talk to him anyhow in front of pple. dese are one of d reason dere is problem in marriage.
4. pray for him u keep praying for ur hubby becos is not easy.
5. let him know how u feel. u need wisdom to handle it. dont just attack him.I listen to a marriage cancellor she said she know her hubby cheat. as he come back from work she gave him good food and a wonderful sex.d man was happy. she now woke him at night and told him.d man felt very bad and ashamed.dey now talk things thru.d man apologies and things went back to happy and normal way.
6.forgive him. most keep shouting divorce but if u marry another man and still face problems he will still cheat.will u keep jumping from marriage to marriage.d fact ur man cheat does not mean he does not love u.its just sex.d governor wife said it. if a girl like tacha or mercy naked d fact is 95 percent of men will cheat. but we still go back to our wife cos dey are a million times better Dan dose girl. is low self esteem DAT make a woman park out cos of DAT.
7. fight for ur marriage. ur hubby got a girlfriend DAT sex him well and 24 hours a day.why dont u do it better 25 hours a day.she cook good food why dont u cook better.u feel happy wen ur hubby comes back.

You need to reformat your brain on your thinking about marriage

You should be ashamed of other men like you that subjects their wife to domestic and emotional turture

Other sensible men are planning with their wives on how to uphold their families for greater heights

You are here teaching and advicing women on how to endure depression from their husband

Woman never do you strong thing before, wait until you marry

The same woman you sighted that forgave her husband, dis she tell you how the husband built houses for her family and sent the wife siblings abroad for greener pasture

You need to pay her a visit to hear more

Why won't she forgive her husband, what haven't the man done for her and her fathers family

Right now all her children are abroad, what again does she need if nit to give the man her mumu button

Anyway, you never marry, till then you will have your experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Household Items For Sale / So many have been strong for too long (Picture) / Wife Wanted - If You Fit In This Shoe, Give It A Trial..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.