Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? (407 Views)

FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Nikepucci1: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
If Bill Gates created a vaccine for the Corona virus and the Nigerian government made it mandatory for everyone to take...WOULD YOU TAKE IT? Yes or No.......

Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by GraGra247(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Since I'm not a zombie like you all who believe Bill gates is lucifer, I will gladly accept it.

When the real lucifer appears and without any 5G connection all you mor0ns will be hijacked because you have no brains.
Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Nikepucci1: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:
Since I'm not a zombie like you all who believe Bill gates is lucifer, I will gladly accept it.

When the real lucifer appears and without any 5G connection all you mor0ns will be hijacked because you have no brains.

Ok guinea pig

4 Likes

Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Ozovehe65(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
It depends cos there are sign that it's mark of the beast..
Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by GraGra247(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Ok guinea pig

You too brainless zombie.

1 Like

Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Nikepucci1: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
GraGra247:

You too brainless zombie.

You are dumb one here..Guinea pig

Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Amhappy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vaccines has never been compulsory. Na you go carry yourself go
Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by GraGra247(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nikepucci1:

You are dumb one here..Guinea pig

You that believe that the greatest philanthropist the world has ever known is Satan, does that not tell how brainless you are.

You accept every fake news from unreliable and rogue websites and present them as facts.

Please go and find your brain before anyone will take you seriously.
Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nikepucci1:
If Bill Gates created a vaccine for the Corona virus and the Nigerian government made it mandatory for everyone to take...WOULD YOU TAKE IT? Yes or No.......
they didn't make giving cash and foodstuffs compulsory,
They didn't make giving automatic employment to graduate compulsory
I dey my house, make dem come make am compulsory naw

1 Like

Re: If The Nigerian Government Makes Covid-19 Vaccines Mandatory,will You Take It? by blackboy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
No

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing / COVID-19: FG warns states against competing over figures / Covid 19: Things Rich People Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.