Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing (400 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing by xmanco42: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Am not a writer so please ignore my grammar.
Now let look at this,

(1)
Mr A got infected on day 1. After 6 days, Mr A show no symptoms so he infect Mr B. After 14 days Mr A shows symptoms and got isolated. Mr B is still with left with 6 days more days to show symptoms. Within that period Mr B infect Mr C. After 6days Mr B got isolated. Mr C is still walking a free man he infect Mr D and luckily for Mr D he is asymptomatic so he goes on spreading spree, unaware. So the only way to prevent this is by absolute complete total lockdown. Yeah I know tautology.

And you can imagine some people are still traveling during this period, they pass through bushes, traveling at night not minding arm robbers. They don't care about their life no wonder they don't give damn about the virus.
I know you have to source for food, you have family to meet, but remember this lockdown will continue even up to a year as long new cases are discovered everyday.

Our govt. don't care about us but this is all about our health, and is our responsibility to protect it.
Now back to my observation
(2)
Some of our market don't even understand what we are talking about here. Yet they meet up to a thousand people in a day. They count our Maggie for us, use their hand to measure rice, garri for us. How many of us disinfect our this food before we eat? You know it not possible right? But man must eat.
(3)
We are so couscous of our fellow human beings that we forget about the inanimate object, like the table we sit on, those cold lovely metal on sideway we touch why we walk. Who knows if someone sneeze on those things.
Some believe wearing mask and cloves make them immune to the virus. I tell you It only lessen your chance of getting infected if you are careful.
Dispose your mask and cloves before entering your house.
And stop wearing same mask everyday.
(4)
This might be the most important factor. Those patient discharge might have exhibit a false negative result. Or the patient might have relapse again.

NOTE: Am not an expert in this field but this is just my humble observation as a concerned Nigerian
Re: COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing by Garrieveryday: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing by Abfinest007(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
ok observation noted
Re: COVID-19 : My Observation Why Confirmed Cases Keep Increasing by kalufelix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lockdown continue for a year for your health...idiotta...Spain and Italy are easing up due to economic implications..S.korea has not gone on lockdown... how much more Nigeria... Just tell us how you are enjoying your holiday..and if you dont reside in Nigeria na dia thunder go faya you main main...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

86 New Cases Of The #Covid-19. 627 Confirmed Cases, 170 Discharged, 21 Deaths- / The Awaiting Cause Of Corona Virus In Nigeria Revealed / The Agonies Of A Sickle Cell Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.