Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case (28727 Views)

COVID-19: Ikpeazu Extends Lockdown In Abia / Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case / Kaduna Records New COVID-19 Case, Traces 119 Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wolgrace:

Are donations meant solely for refiting and equipping as you claimed without the state palliative and intervention measures? Let me read from you sir

It doesn't include the cost of food items(rice) the governor recently distributed to seventy and above in the state.

Arthur Eze has already taken it upon himself to cater for his Ukpo community ... As an indigene of the state I belong to the association comprising every male from the state here iand in the WhatsApp group as an executive so I am very conversant with happenings over there

All donations goes to helping the state , medically . And in logistics matter

Ndi Anambra, we are still appealing for donations to boost our capacity to overcome Coronavirus. We especially need ventilators and Personal Protection Equipment like gloves, goggles for the eyes, apparels and masks. Whatever support we get in this area shall be highly appreciated.

Umu nnem, now that we have the first recorded incident in Anambra State, our fight against Coronavirus has just started. All hands must be on deck to stamp the pandemic out of our beloved state. Ndi Anambra, I have no doubt that if we work together, we shall win this race.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Judemarco31(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Yanmiriflathead post=88325958]As an Igbo man from Anambra state I believe this case of covid19 in Anambra is a concocted tale propagated by gov obiano and the PDP to embezzle scarce resources that should be channelled to treating real covid19 patients in Abuja and Lagos State. May God purnish these evil governor's and their gullible supporters playing with the intelligence of Nigerian.

Oga stop politizing and misleading people on the reality on ground, let's pray this outbreak doesn't spread around
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by AsawanaDgreat: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please do your best to curtail it as soon as possible.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
I strongly believe that some of this claims are lies by our politicians to seek funds that they will embezzle. Corona can't make our politicians saints overnight only Jesus can so I can't see them not bowing to the temptation to claim cases even when there is non. People that can kill even their parents,these am afraid is piece of cake to them. I stand to be proved wrong. The Lord keep you save my reader from real & imagined cases of corona. Jesus loves you.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kimzo:
There was never a lockdown in the first place, you don't need to deceive anyone... And yes I live in Anambra

There was no internal lockdown because there was no case . Like in Cross River , there is no lockdown just border closure with other states .. here you wear mask and free to travelled to any length and breadth of the state but if you leave the state , you are not coming back in

Just try and read with comprehension or an interpreter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Kimzo: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

There was no internal lockdown because there was no case . Like in Cross River , there is no lockdown just border closure with other states .. here you wear mask and free to travelled to any length and breadth of the state but if you leave the state , you are not coming back in

Just try and read with comprehension or an interpreter.
I wouldn't have replied you until I saw that last paragraph... Read and interpret that topic very well....
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
upon all the precautionary measures, this useless virus still entered anambra. may GOD SAVE US
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Arinze86(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As an Igbo man from Anambra state I believe this case of covid19 in Anambra is a concocted tale propagated by gov obiano and the PDP to embezzle scarce resources that should be channelled to treating real covid19 patients in Abuja and Lagos State. May God purnish these evil governor's and their gullible supporters playing with the intelligence of Nigerians.

PS: i want to tender an unreserved apology On behalf of all my Igbo brethren who constituted Nuisance on cyber space, berating other Nigerians and chest beating about the mistaken identity of the Nigerian consul to china which has been rubbished by legit sources And Debunked To Be Audio. I want to thank MR Razak lawal "an Afonja Muslim" for Being A Patriotic Nigerian And For standing up To The Chinese For Their Humiliations Against Igbos in China, Even Though We Didnt Deserve His Timely Intervention.
On this Note I urge all Igbos to remain humble and desist from chest beating.
God bless u bro
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Borngr8tz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
good gestures from from our amiable philanthropist. w'll going to win this wàr against covid 19 Amen
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by eaglez(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
The index case was recorded yesterday, that means during the said lockdown by the Lagos state government, this fellow decided to leave and go to Anambra state. How stupid and wicked some people can be, I thought the governor said their borders were beefed up with security personnel, the question now is who allowed their bus into anambra state I tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Borngr8tz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
you may be right though because in Nigeria we politicize everything
Yanmiriflathead:
As an Igbo man from Anambra state I believe this case of covid19 in Anambra is a concocted tale propagated by gov obiano and the PDP to embezzle scarce resources that should be channelled to treating real covid19 patients in Abuja and Lagos State. May God purnish these evil governor's and their gullible supporters playing with the intelligence of Nigerians.

PS: i want to tender an unreserved apology On behalf of all my Igbo brethren who constituted Nuisance on cyber space, berating other Nigerians and chest beating about the mistaken identity of the Nigerian consul to china which has been rubbished by legit sources And Debunked To Be Audio. I want to thank MR Razak lawal "an Afonja Muslim" for Being A Patriotic Nigerian And For standing up To The Chinese For Their Humiliations Against Igbos in China, Even Though We Didnt Deserve His Timely Intervention.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by themanderon: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why won't they panic. They barely survived the two initial weeks how will they survive another one without any form of palliatives or is it the cups of rice that people are not even seeing that they will survive on?
I thought they said the state was on lockdown so how did the man pass through into the state
I don't see this ending well at all. Sad sad times ahead for the longsuffering people of this nation.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by 7lives: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

CHAI.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Holaomoakin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Most importantly people on essential services should use face masks.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
May they have it under control, it is not time to say that they lie.الحمدلاللة we don't have any case here, God is seing us through.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by TheTourist: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anambra and Billionaires
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by hugoboss36(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nathphil:

Something must be wrong with you. Which Igbo man are you
...i had wanted to reply him...but,it seems am going to waste my data...and time...i bet u...this guy is insane... ..
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Nathphil(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
hugoboss36:
...i had wanted to reply him...but,it seems am going to waste my data...and time...i bet u...this guy is insane... ..
His tribalism is on another level

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cool
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by luluman: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

no waste your time,your brothers no dey hear word.
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Teejay32000: 2:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by dandollaz: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

obiano and PDP nawa for you oooo.you can never be Anambra in this life and next.wetin concern Anambra and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by wiseoneking: 3:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Why do we have plenty goats in Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by cheezy4real(m): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Don't be stupid, corvid19 is real. My friend works where where there is an isolation centre in general hospital Onitsha. Be careful with ur words.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by donjoesbry(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus is the Great Healer.

Happy Easter to all.. Jesus is alive
What an amazing worship to listen to at this time. I was super blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTkXRZ1Yig
Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by UNRULY(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
I see many people especially Afonjarudeens posting account numbers here about hunger for just one week lockdown, meanwhile some of them on other posts will condemn Igbos and get angry when someone writes 'Igbo Amaka'.
Why don't they send their account numbers to NSIP sharing money since they voted Buhari twice?

Also, Why shouldn't Igbo Amaka when their parents and relations endured 3 years of starvation due to blockade by Nigeria supported by Awolowo, survived it and came out to produce people doing well in various fields across the world who deserves to be celebrated.
Chestbeating is never a crime and Igbos will continue to chestbeat and shout IGBO AMAKAAAAAAA cheesy grin grin
IGBO AMAKA. Haters should hug transformer. No easy to survive war, come out stronger to being the best in almost all fields in Nigeria ( football, economy, entertainment) name it. Not to mention owning more than 70% of Lagos and Abuja. And developing even beyond Nigeria and Africa. Indeed IGBO AMAKA. And I'll continue to beat my chest as it peppers them well well cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case by Krush1: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Follow the link to learn dropshipping
https:///Dlq8el95uxsI31II992W9t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / We Need To Take Mental Health More Seriously In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.