Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland (1159 Views)

Dear Seun, This Is What I Have Been Getting For The Past 3 Days / Seun, This Atiku Thread Deserves Front Page / Seun, This New Look Make Sense Oo.. Give Us Dislike Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by lwise(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
@Seun Osewa,
I remember vividly when Nairaland started, you depend solely on members to help grow this forum.
No we are here and I believe this is the right time to appreciate your members by doing what we termed 'give away', this is the time it will be well appreciated.
Just use this as your Corporate Social Responsibility and I believe folks here will appreciate that.
You can do this through your moderators which I believe will be easier. You might be surprised that some members can equally support you on this.

It's not compulsory but it's a sign that you have feelings too.

Regards

6 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by elotajohn1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
You're on point Op.

@Seun show us love kwanu

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by dawnomike(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Well, In as much as it will be humane and honourable of him to do that... He is not obliged to do a giveaway. It is a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by lwise(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
Well, In as much as it will be humane and honourable of him to do that... He is not obliged to do a giveaway. It is a matter of choice.

I said its not compulsory, please check my post again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
I agree with the op

Without us the members,their will be no nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Watching thousands that’ll soon get banned in 5g.

5 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by wallex1983(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good thinking, Good product

好思想,好產品
Hǎo sīxiǎng, hǎo chǎnpǐn

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by carbon1224(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seun try small make them enjoy your service once .if feet be your old customer but try .
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by middlebelter(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:

Corporate Social Responsibility is an investment in your brand. It helps you to build an image of love for your stakeholders. It is not compulsory to it certainly has rewards.

2 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by bluemansion: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nairaland is the ONLY site that the owner does not do giveaway to its members especially at a time like.

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Cyberterror: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's like Yahoo plus and bet9ja no pay una again cheesy
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Alexanity(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is suen ya papa, do you think he dont have a charity or other ways he's reaching out, you using his platform one of the most fun in Africa, have you said thank you for the free service, las las, if suen want to do more by giving out, he should get to know what metrics he would use to know those on nairaland who really needs help
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by olaNL: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why don't you go and ask Dorsey or Zuckerberg for give away undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by batstan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Are you tryna say Seun Osewa izza super glue?

2 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by lwise(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:
Is suen ya papa, do you think he dont have a charity or other ways he's reaching out, you using his platform one of the most fun in Africa, have you said thank you for the free service, las las, if suen want to do more by giving out, he should get to know what metrics he would use to know those on nairaland who really needs help

I don't see you as a normal human being, does my post warrant this insult from you.
You need a brain check

3 Likes

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Alexanity(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
lwise:

I don't see you as a normal human being, does my post warrant this insult from you.
You need a brain check
Gosh, it be like say you just joined nairaland yesterday, small jab why I throw you don dey make me feel bad, sorry bro, I thought you have already grown thick skin, meanwhile you didn't say anything bad, I'm deeply sorry,

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Blackking98(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyedav:
Watching thousands that’ll soon get banned in 5g.
grin
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Blackking98(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

Gosh, it be like say you just joined nairaland yesterday, small jab why I throw you don dey make me feel bad, sorry bro, I thought you have already grown thick skin, meanwhile you didn't say anything bad, I'm deeply sorry,
na newbie grin. He has not yet been fully initiated into our ways grin

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Alexanity(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Blackking98:
But his profile says he been on nairaland since 2008, maybe na those guys wey dem suppose born for Netherlands but Angel make mistake come direct am come Naija, dude is so sweet and innocent, but he gat toxic mouth, imagine telling me he dont see me as a normal human being and I need a brain check this kind of statement can push someone into depression na.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Blackking98(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin na ajebo eim be. Na okpata eim de yarn. Nothing do u
Alexanity:

But his profile says he been on nairaland since 2008, maybe na those guys wey dem suppose born for Netherlands but Angel make mistake come direct am come Naija, dude is so sweet and innocent, but he gat toxic mouth, imagine telling me he dont see me as a normal human being and I need a brain check this kind of statement can push someone into depression na.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by lwise(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Blackking98:

Your ways aren't cool at all, people like you make me hardly comment on Nairaland.
If I offend you with my response, I'm sorry about that.

Let's focus on the main subject please.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by DaniDani(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seun respond for once. Even correctbro Facebook of yesterday do giveaways from time to time. Do something!
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Blackking98(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin relax guy. I like chaps like you who cut straight to the point no games, unfortunately this forum is not like that, just like you I tried preaching this gospel but they'll pay a deaf ear, you'll have to develop a thick skin in other to survive here
lwise:

Your ways aren't cool at all, people like you make me hardly comment on Nairaland.
If I offend you with my response, I'm sorry about that.

Let's focus on the main subject please.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by xana101: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lala where are thou. Push this stuff to fp so Seun can see it. Seun has never given a give away b4. Non that I can think of.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
If Hungarbaad was still alive, he would have done giveaway at this crucial time when lots of people are in need of assistance as a result of the lockdown.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by Alexanity(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
seunmsg:
If Hungarbaad was still alive, he would have done giveaway at this crucial time when lots of people are in need of assistance as a result of the lockdown.
People been talking about hunger bad being dead, how, when
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alexanity:

People been talking about hunger bad being dead, how, when

https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
seunmsg:
What has buhari done to assist Nigerians despite the fact that he controls our common wealth & collect tax from us even from every calls we make?

Seun doesn't owe anyone a kobo

Channel your frustration to buhari who has done nothing to relieve people during this trying time
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
lwise:
[s]@Seun Osewa,
I remember vividly when Nairaland started, you depend solely on members to help grow this forum.
No we are here and I believe this is the right time to appreciate your members by doing what we termed 'give away', this is the time it will be well appreciated.
Just use this as your Corporate Social Responsibility and I believe folks here will appreciate that.
You can do this through your moderators which I believe will be easier. You might be surprised that some members can equally support you on this.

It's not compulsory but it's a sign that you have feelings too.

Regards [/s]

Attack Buhari but not Seun
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

What has buhari done to assist Nigerians despite the fact that he controls our common wealth & collect tax from us even from every calls we make?

Seun doesn't owe anyone a kobo

Channel your frustration to buhari who has done nothing to relieve people during this trying time

I’m not interested in giveaway. I’ve done giveaway on this site so please, direct your anger to someone else.
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m not interested in giveaway. I’ve done giveaway on this site so please, direct your anger to someone else.
grin grin grin

ode

U wey ur feeding depends on 30k stipends

Besides na u dey beg for alms here n not me

Na u dey expect hungerbad to come give u alms as usual so you can feed

Ewure Buhari
Re: Seun This Is The Right Time For You To Do Give Away On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

grin grin grin

ode

U wey ur feeding depends on 30k stipends

Besides na u dey beg for alms here n not me

Na u dey expect hungerbad to come give u alms as usual so you can feed

Ewure Buhari

No point bragging unnecessary. Open a thread and let’s do giveaway to those in need.

(1) (2)

It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates / Fear Grips Gov.wike Over Alleged Plot To Declare Emergency Rule In Rivers State / Meet Bolaji Agboola Gambari, President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.