Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? (1512 Views)

Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Redcheetah: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Guys! Get in here! Lets trash this out once and for all.
I know that all of us, or most of us will agree that video games are the best. Our gaming escapades will make for lengthy, thrilling, novels if they were to be documented on paper. Some of us snuck out of school to meet up with friends at game houses and got 10mins of ass whooping in the end. oh well! Double loss. Others spent the best of each day with the neighbors next-door, forfeiting launch and skipping chores, enjoying what was the time of their lives, beating opponents and getting beat in several rounds of mortal combat or soccer. We never really argue about the console; whether its Microsoft’s Xbox or Sony’s PlayStation, as long as it works just fine, supports two game pads and allows two players to get on the end of it to give themselves the ass-whooping of a lifetime, we say yay!

But here’s where we begin to split our votes – the all famous game of football. The rivalry between PES and FIFA lovers go way back. Some say PES is king and FIFA is overrated but others will strongly oppose. However, there can only be one king so let’s put this to bed once and for all.
In an attempt to determine which is superior without “bias”, we will be examining a couple of features that make up the major part of the game…..

Read More Below

https://redcheetahnews.com/fifa-vs-pes-which-is-king/
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by EzzyCarter: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
FIFA, anytime any day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by crafteck(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why this again.... Fifa vs pes, pc vs console etc.... Why
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by dawnomike(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
I learnt FIFA is more real... But my love for PES will not allow me to listen grin

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by nesmart2(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
pes all the way
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Failure44: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Was a strong hard head fan of pes from pes 17 to pes 19 but I must say.
Pes 20 is rubbish, FIFA 20 is just beautiful, abeg expect for penalty.

FIFA all the way.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Ogbemuo: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
To me PES is the best soccer more fun to play compare to FIFA that is more difficult to play
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Courage414: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
FIFA all the way
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
dawnomike:
I learnt FIFA is more real... But my love for PES will not allow me to listen grin
This here...is the only reason why people still play Pes. very stupid game
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Hongkongfukid(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
What a great insult to pes ! Fifa can only be paired with the likes of dream legue
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Androidking: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Most Africans likes Fifa because they are used to Pes for a long time , I know d graphics hype will soon wave off over time , white man who knows soccer knows that Pes is soccer , Fifa is graphics , we are not playing graphics robots flying on top of pitch . We are playing Evolution soccer

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Androidking: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ogbemuo:
To me PES is the best soccer more fun to play compare to FIFA that is more difficult to play

Fifa is not difficult to play ,if u know ur way around and set ur controls fine .

If u think Pes is easy pls set the pass assistant to "Off"

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Androidking: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:
Was a strong hard head fan of pes from pes 17 to pes 19 but I must say.
Pes 20 is rubbish, FIFA 20 is just beautiful, abeg expect for penalty.

FIFA all the way.

Fifa 2020 is very very easy to score goals now , Suarez can literally score from all angles , right Pes is betting Fifa in everything game play , this is not 2015
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Failure44: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Androidking:

Fifa 2020 is very very easy to score goals now , Suarez can literally score from all angles , right Pes is betting Fifa in everything game play , this is not 2015
FIFA easy to score goals?
You must be playing with kids
Pes is easy asf, I can use Messi to dribble from post and score ( I'm not joking)
But in FIFA?
I can barely pass people like Ramos.
Not to mention pes20 graphics is disgusting, too much rendering and way too fast paced , person day reach goal post in 10 seconds
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Androidking: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Failure44:

FIFA easy to score goals?
You must be playing with kids
Pes is easy asf, I can use Messi to dribble from post and score ( I'm not joking)
But in FIFA?
I can barely pass people like Ramos.
Not to mention pes20 graphics is disgusting, too much rendering and way too fast paced , person day reach goal post in 10 seconds

Let me reapeat it again FIFA 19 And 20 are way very easy to score goals.

People who dribble alot is when u are play with amature or a particular set of people all the time .

And Pes should feel easy for u especially because it's what u have being doing for a long time at least 10 years right

3rdly fast games in Pes u can still set it to 0 speed or -1 u can also do that in Fifa ,

People said Fifa is hard to control it's because they don't cool down to tweak der games , simply because it's new , if u are old Fifa player u can see that scoring in Fifa is not. A problem , especially 19-20

While Pes in other hand make scoring more difficult .

And Fifa is like robots that's destroys everything , as graphics robots , I play both , and recently Pes is 20000% dominating

1 Like

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
dawnomike:

Pes is more realistic
Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by FbcGrafix(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Pes feels more of a football game than FIFA. Pes handling of simulation of the players is amazing, close to the real deal. FIFA is just so unrealistic in their gameplay but they sure have great features than pes

Pes 2020 over FIFA 2020

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? by onward4life(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
dawnomike:

I pro any minute

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans: "Naijagakure" Clan Needs Active Members. / Which Online Game That Is Simple To Play After Depositing Money With Creditcard? / Battle Warship: Naval Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.