Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! (837 Views)

FIFA Vs PES… Which Is King? / First Look At The New Xbox And Playstation Competitor "Mad Box" / Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by AhmVihn73: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello there! Good gamers of NL!
How're y'all doing?
Please i wanted to know between Xbox and Playstation which is the VIDEO GAME BEAST??!!
Users of both,please state your experiences and reasons why you'd recommend each to anyone..
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by Bryan88(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2022
Ps 5
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by Crafteck1: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ur either a kid or jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by arazanbal: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy @crafteck cool down bro. Op don't do this console war of a thing. Real gamers have gone pass this

4 Likes

Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by AhmVihn73: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Crafteck1:
Ur either a kid or jobless.
chairman why the hate na?
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by AhmVihn73: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
arazanbal:
cheesy cheesy @crafteck cool down bro. Op don't do this console war of a thing. Real gamers have gone pass this
alright partner...
Buh why's the guy up you hot-headed?
Wonder what's frustrating him
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by Crafteck1: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
arazanbal:

Exactly
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by Crafteck1: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
AhmVihn73:

alright partner...
Buh why's the guy up you hot-headed?
Wonder what's frustrating him

No vex, Nigeria economical failure don enter me left right and center, i too dey vex these days.
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by AhmVihn73: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Crafteck1:

No vex, Nigeria economical failure don enter me left right and center, i too dey vex these days.
LMAO! that one na national cake nu... Well,having said that,no offence whatsoever taken..
....We cool
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by BrickDevo: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
People will always prefer play station because it is hackable and easy game installation.
After xbox 360, upward consoles of xbox have not be hackable, therefore you will need to subscribe with money for game pass, and be downloading games of about 69gb-120gb depending on the type of game you choose.

1 Like

Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by techycontents(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
I will say XBOX consoles and pads are more durable. That's the only advantage it has over playstation. Xbox Graphics is also dope.

3 Likes

Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by sogzy01: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2022
Xbox all the way... I own both xbox360 and xbox1... I've been using xbox360 now for close to 6yrs and no single issue at all... So in terms of durability and graphics I give it to xbox
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by ibawon(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Long talk but in this part of the world it's advisable you just get a PlayStation and you enjoy your life especially if you don't have Unlimited internet, however if you have access to better internet and cool cash just go the XBOX route because of 2 things GAMEPASS and QUICKRESUME (Google them). I've used all PlayStation besides PS5 I've you do competitive gaming PSN go show you shege as a Nigerian.
Well I'm getting the XBOX Series S and one year game pass Subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by ibawon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
BrickDevo:
People will always prefer play station because it is hackable and easy game installation.
After xbox 360, upward consoles of xbox have not be hackable, therefore you will need to subscribe with money for game pass, and be downloading games of about 69gb-120gb depending on the type of game you choose.
When you get to Ketu them go load your Xbox with 7 games for 15k no need for any patch or hack, just don't connect them to the internet.
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by BrickDevo: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
ibawon:

When you get to Ketu them go load your Xbox with 7 games for 15k no need for any patch or hack, just don't connect them to the internet.
Can i get call of duty vanguard and ww2, do i need to carry the console along or just hdd
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by ibawon(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
BrickDevo:

Can i get call of duty vanguard and ww2, do i need to carry the console along or just hdd
Which ever one favors you, but I advise you carry your console so as to avoid stories that touch
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by KINGSATANREBORN: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
ibawon:

Which ever one favors you, but I advise you carry your console so as to avoid stories that touch
If I’m installing on a HDD to be played on a Gaming PC, every time I disconnect an connect the HDD, I will have to reinstall and lastly will it require internet access for me to play games like Far cry and Halo?
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by ibawon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
KINGSATANREBORN:
If I’m installing on a HDD to be played on a Gaming PC, every time I disconnect an connect the HDD, I will have to reinstall and lastly will it require internet access for me to play games like Far cry and Halo?
Baba Na Xbox I Sabi oo
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by BrickDevo: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
ibawon:

Okay, any contact of a merchant there, so to be sure before going, because that place is very far away from me.
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by ibawon(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
BrickDevo:

Okay, any contact of a merchant there, so to be sure before going, because that place is very far away from me.

+234 806 016 3464
I only used his service 1ce
Re: Xbox And Playstation,which Is KING?!! by BrickDevo: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
ibawon:

+234 806 016 3464
I only used his service 1ce
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Godfather Game By Mario Puzo / Pes 2008 For Xbox360 Needed / Air Force To Buy 300 Ps3s For "technology Assessment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.