Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? (4489 Views)

Subsidy Palliative: Why Can't FG Pay Nigerians Directly Into Their Accounts? / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by 989900: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2020
valirex:
[s]989900 Scared to type something? Lol I understand your fears it's part of the madness you're diagnosed with. It runs in your lineage grin[/s]
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by valirex: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

I simply contributed to the original posters post fool ..

Simply you say? PhD in stupidity that's why you think that was simply. Please show us the certificates and stop bragging about having more certificate than your ape family members grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by valirex: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

I simply contributed to the original posters post fool ..

But seriously your English is bad, what the hell is "poster fool"? And you claim to have more certificate than your ape family members. I understand now that none of them ever stepped into a primary school and you were lucky to have attended kindergarten only grin SMH
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by valirex: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
989900 Coward grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by 989900: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2020
valirex:
989900 Coward grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by valirex: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2020
989900 Coward grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by 989900: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
valirex:
989900 Coward grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by valirex: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
989900 Coward grin
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by hisexcellency34: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
A these talks about paying through BVN will lead to inflation is hogwash

valirex:

A loaf of bread might be sold at what? Mr prophet how has your wisdom helped you? Wasn't it garri you drank this morning? If you were such a good economist na you and Dangote suppose they drag richest man in Africa
Re: Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? by phantom24: 1:00pm On May 02, 2020
rexwalters:
To come and give you free money through bvn, did you register yourself amongst the poorest of the poorest in Nigeria? There are millions of Nigerians that don't need the stipend from the FG, how will the Federal Government by bvn know whether you are a vulnerable Nigerian that needs assistance? Although from your response I know you are vulnerable.
illiteracy is your problem. Who ask for bvn in the first place? if i may ask how much do you have? Those govrnors&politicians that siphon monies are they also vulnerable? Your kinds are the major probldms of the future of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Now Northern Igbos; Nigeria New Tribe Emerged / CBN Bans The Use Of Foreign Currency For Transactions In Nigeria. / Efcc To Bar Corrupt Politicians From Contesting !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.