Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sen Abbo: The Rise And Rise Through The Chronicles Of History - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen Abbo: The Rise And Rise Through The Chronicles Of History (209 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Notorious Armed Robber Abiodun Egunjobi Aka Godogodo. / Sen Abbo Hails Ex-efcc Boss, Says "You Are Such A Detribalized Wonderful Nigeria / Woman Who 'predicted 9/11 And Rise Of ISIS' Has Two Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Abbo: The Rise And Rise Through The Chronicles Of History by thegazetteng: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
His name came cascading through my mind and I swung into action to do a little research about him. I later realised he had already thrown his hat in the ring for Senate under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Literally and thankfully, he won the election. His victories during the primary and secondary elections as well as at the tribunal and court of appeal meant something significant.

Read Full Article via https://thegazette.ng/sen-abbo-the-rise-and-rise-through-the-chronicles-of-history

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Immigration Recruitment Exercise 2020 / Exchange OST To PST Converter Software / Wike's Speech And Why He Should Sound The Way He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.