Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

(video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) (219 Views)

Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold / If You Don't Get Value For Your Money, Don't INVEST. / (VIDEO) Married Man Sets Himself, Side Chic Ablaze In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) by paddiboy: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2020

A Nigerian lady who described herself as a single mother in a viral video screamed about the problems she faced following the lockdown order given by some state governments and the federal government over the country's Coronavirus outbreak.

The lady who spoke in Yoruba was heard saying that her calls are no longer picked up by the married men she sleeps with for money, because they are home with their wives.

SHE SAID:

"I am a hungry single mother slay mama, all the married men I sleep with for money are not picking my phone calls because they are home with their wives"

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Re: (video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) by ehbellsho(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
what a pity...
then go and meet them at home.

1 Like

Re: (video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) by paddiboy: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (video): Married Mens Whom I Sleep With For Money Don't Take My Calls (COVID-19) by ennecco: 3:12am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't comment to nonses.repent and give your life to Jésus

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Top Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Sunday April 12th, 2020 / Have You Ever Been Disappointed By Your Graphics Designer? Say Bye To WORRIES / Solution Is Needed Please HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.