Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold (1257 Views)

WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Nollywood Producers Have Refused To Work With Me :actor Uche Maduagwu / I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold by Johnfrancis20: 9:55am On May 08, 2022

Re: Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold by Naijanascam: 10:14am On May 08, 2022
The way you dressed is the same way you will be addressed.........
Your Manchester is provocative

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
it simply means, you are worthless as an actress and therefore they will only give you a role if they get something in return.... if you were a great actress, you wouldnt have to sleep your way to get a role. i guess your bedroom skills are more important to them than your acting skills.

dont worry, some ogas at the top may start to fancy you and bankroll your yeyebrity status.

... picture of her with oga at the top's new car/house gift loading
Re: Nollywood Producers Always Demand I Sleep With Me Before Giving A Rols_diva Gold by headbasher96(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2022
So what has your reply to them been

(1) (Reply)

Which Forum Interests You Most On Nairaland? / The Annoying Use Of Punctuation Marks. / Is Sam Loco Efe Dead For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.