Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

2k Only For Whiteboard And Explainer Animation Tutorial. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2k Only For Whiteboard And Explainer Animation Tutorial. (562 Views)

I Mistakingly Recharged 20k Instead Of 2k On My Glo Sim / Whiteboard Animation / New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2k Only For Whiteboard And Explainer Animation Tutorial. by femonaija(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
No one will employ or give you money if you have no value to offer.

What skills do you have that can pay your bills aside your certificates?

Do you own a smart phone?

Is your smart phone an asset or liability?

I teach whiteboard and explainer animation video creation with smart phone.

The lockdown has been a blessing in disguise for me.

Demand for animation video adverts have 5x and I am almost not able to meet up with clients demands.

See video sample on our Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_dqjNlyoO/?igshid=1jc1sd6ghxs2f

I thought if we have more people with this skills u can also earn a living.

You have the opportunity to access and own my whiteboard and explainer animation materials for
2k (Two thousand naira ) only.

Offer is valid for limited time only.

https:///2349098788639?text=Hello%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20learning%20to%20create%20animation%20videos

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Contacts Of A Group Into A Folder / e / Join The Infinix NOTE7 Online Launch Live !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.