Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages (42928 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Declare A State Of Emmergency In Rivers, Remove Wike As Governor / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by newoffer: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Wickedness in high places. Sari Iganmu only got few bags which were meant for 70 year old resident.

They turn it to Yoruba Yoruba thing and party sharing. Shameless people. I can afford anything but am concerned about neighbours who are out of food stuff
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by kunletexs: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
In tax evasion, you would harass the citizens now in giving food material, you are still belittling them.

Even USA whey give better relief material, they dignified their citizens but here see the poor looking bags called palatable and see as them they make them take picture as if them be beggars.

Hope the beans have not spoilt sha o
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by zionmde: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
TimeTraveller:

You are a shameful ideeeeot!
People like you do not amount to anything!
Oponu oshi!
did u get a bag?
if yes now sharrap and go and eat
Lest I forget they didn't add enof pepper to d package

later now u will create another moniker and start distributing ur account details
let me see kazeem Raheem on my mail box again. Coro will fall on u
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by semyman: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Disgusting
Must it all be for the cameras?
Shame
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Miracle1991: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
zionmde:
Show of shame
worst of it all, youths are d ones being used to carry out this shameful charade
Thank God it's not for everybody, because I will personally forget my hands on d face of anybody who brings this kind of rubbish to my door step

what do we expect from ungrateful elements
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Fct were the first to receive.lagos received last week and cross river has also received.the elderly are vulnerable remember?

Why is Cross River getting? are they on Federal government lockdown? take note that I'm an indigene but the lockdown was declared by State not FG. Seems you're not getting my point. All Lagos, Ogun and FCT residents should be given except those who refuse it, the other states shouldn't receive it.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Mizwisdom(f): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
maina55:
Assumptions is the lowest level of knowledge,,, There is no State in the North that has received any amount,,, stop spreading fake news

You're not up to date
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by zionmde: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
what do we expect from ungrateful elements
U will be very grateful as a non tax payer
people who pay their tax from their sweat will never be grateful for dis show of shame
oga element well done oo
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by miraclea: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
This same pictures since last two weeks mr poster stop deceiving us nonsense post
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by simols(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Any Amount for food please. 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by emmydee(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Lagos State is a huge joke
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Take the supplies to the people who really need them. What I am seeing is not the poor...go to slums.. Just two picture show people who really need it. Transfer money to everyone with bank account opened in lagos state
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:
The 1st and last pictures don't deserve the relief materials.

The 1st picture seems to be living in a rich neighborhood, see all those cars packed in the compound shocked

The last picture too looks to be living in gated house undecided

The others are well deserving

Your assessment is wrong pls

Every one needs help and food now

Even the rich will collect if given

But government knows their area of concentration

You don't expect them to go to Banana Island to share anything for them

They won't even get close to that area because the security men will not allow them but will collect from them
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
ubecharles:
Must theytake pictures? Mcheew!!!

They took pictures by not a single pix shows what's inside the black bags. As usual no transparancy. If u can show pictures then show whats in ur package.

All these are just propaganda nothing more.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Dominatrix(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
This bullshit poverty mentality has left many Nigerians accepting whatever crap they bring their way. How do you take a pic with one pathetic bag of relief food item. No gloves, no mask. No form of social distancing. Why don't you just leave it at their doorstep,. Knock and leave. Are you stupid or what the fork is this shit?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by mayhon(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:

The 1st picture seems to be living in a rich neighborhood, see all those cars packed in the compound shocked

You are sick. I won't say a word.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by francisMKD(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Shut up there! are they not Nigerians?
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Dansuqi: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why is Cross River getting? are they on Federal government lockdown? take note that I'm an indigene but the lockdown was declared by State not FG. Seems you're not getting my point. All Lagos, Ogun and FCT residents should be given except those who refuse it, the other states shouldn't receive it.

I get you.you want the fg to prioritize those 3 states on lockdown.but the truth is that most states are on a kind of lockdown as corona has affected everybody.the governors of lagos and ogun and fct minister have been giving out palliatives but it is grossly enough.same thing will happen if the fg decides to prioritize those areas.

Maybe priority will be given to them with the addition of 1 million beneficiaries.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by 7lives: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
miraclea:
This same pictures since last two weeks mr poster stop deceiving us nonsense post

Omo most of the above 60 were provided for, at least in my area here, unfortunately majority of them were not available.
Some have already relocated as the houses have been sold, some went to nearby villages, to enjoy village life, some went to be with their children, some already died.
About 70% of the bags where deposited at some police stations around here, the packages were later redistributed to people though some people were greedy, everything went well.
That is the government instruction, the recipients must be available, to receive the package or return the package to the government.
One particular house, ten bags was brought, only one was received and the woman was even shocked, as she also doubted the possibility of such happening.
Over two lorries I tell you, the local government chairman of our area, is a Good fearing man.
He did a great job.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Winner2017: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
They are sharing foodstuff now and forgot us around Princess Abiola street, Oluwasanmi Adefioye Street and Alake Area but during election they will come asking us to vote for them......This is wickedness.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Winner2017: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
They are sharing foodstuff now and forgot us around Princess Abiola street, Oluwasanmi Adefioye Street and Alake, Idimu-Council of Lagos State Area but during election they will come asking us to vote for them......This is wickedness.
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by SKINDOGGY: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
What is wrong with African leaders with the snapping of photos angry lipsrsealed, is it because dem no dy work anything so anyone wey dy do dem go snap , I never see Canada, Ireland, USA snap when dy deliver did own package, Kenya own an worst
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by Mrlouis: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Stop posting this nonsense you called relief package

This is rubbish compared to what ordinary Namibia s giving to her citizens as palliative .

The content of that bag is an eyesore , rice and beans and 5 cubes of maggi mixed together .. not even separated.

Una dey mad with una nonsense relief palliative wey dog sef go refuse to eat.

Stop this show of shame. So You do expect these people to be given a wide variety of food stuff, maybe with some groceries and juice boxes ain't it?
That's why it's called a palliative. You said so yourself.
More importantly, Whenever you mention other countries, do well not to compare this mess called Nigeria with them. What you see is what you get!
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by rummmy: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
A country that cares more about their old and dying population....
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by princejenks(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good one from Lagos State govt though I observed the palliatives being given in the pictures seem to be directed at the aged. Speaking of the vulnerable,many people will fall under this category cos daily paid workers and even some salary earners who have not been paid since last month may not be able to cope without some form of support from govt, charity organizations and well meaning nigerians willing to help
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by tpiar: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by nedekid: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You go lick balls sotey spit go dry for your mouth .
Can you give that bag of rubbish to your mother ?
Him get mama? Him don deny them claim darling daddy and sweet mummy as him people. Ass licking. Them don start to pay monthly 30k naa. Him don wake up. grin

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by mastermind1759(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nobody is showing what is inside... Shey na secret gift ni
Re: More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages by HeavenShield: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
See what they are giving to people to stay at home for 31days. If they were in those people's shoes and those people are in their shoes, how will they feel?
Anyways!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest / Akin Alabi Joins Politics / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.