Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? (874 Views)

How Can One Transfer Dollars Between Two Gtbank Dom Accounts? / Client Terminates Contract,cos We Observed Lockdown. How Can We Seek Redress? / COVID-19 Lockdown: How Jumia Is Sustaining Jobs And Powering Social Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by owagbeba: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

Is there any convenient way one can transfer dollars to Australia during this lockdown?

The Aboki guys are no longer selling dollars. They are all closed due to lockdown.

The banks are not selling.

Any solution ?

Someone said worldremit; does that work in reverse like sending funds from Nigeria to other country?

Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by OsuMustGo: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
owagbeba:
Hi Guys,

Is there any convenient way one can transfer dollars to Australia during this lockdown?

The Aboki guys are no longer selling dollars. They are all closed due to lockdown.

Any solution ?

Someone said worldremit; does that work in reverse like sending funds from Nigeria to other country?
How many dollars u need?
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by Kanymann: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
owagbeba:
Hi Guys,

Any solution ?

For your currency exchange and foreign transfer to Australia and other countries, kindly click on my WhatsApp link below let's talk.
Alot of options available depending on your choice. For examples, Ecurrencies like PayPal, Perfectmoney, Skrill, Neteller etc, Cryptocurrency is also an option, direct bank transfer and 3rd party option like worldremit or transferwise, etc.
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by owagbeba: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
OsuMustGo:

How many dollars u need?

About 20k. But you know P2P will not be possible.

Any legit platform for foreign remittances like worldremit?
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by OsuMustGo: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
owagbeba:

About 20k. But you know P2P will not be possible.

Any legit platform for foreign remittances like worldremit?
Nah
Too way much

Just got a couple of thousands...
Na abokî sure pass ...
Not just in Lagos, try ogun, Ibadan...
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by Kanymann: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
owagbeba:

How do these ones (perfectmoney, neteller) work? I am quite use to the tradition means: but from Aboki, deposit into dorm acct an them request FCY transfer.

Does interswitch do naira to usd conversion from a card?
These are Electronic currencies (Ecurrencies) that you store in an online account. Can be transferred to anyone in the world and he or she can convert to his local currencies.
We can talk better on WhatsApp.
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by owagbeba: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Nah
Too way much

Just got a couple of thousands...
Na abokî sure pass ...
Not just in Lagos, try ogun, Ibadan...

Alright bro. Thanks.

PS: Ogun & Ibadan not possible we are in a lockdown here in Lagos.

Another thought, oil price rising, won't USD fall?
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by OsuMustGo: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
owagbeba:

Alright bro. Thanks.

PS: Ogun & Ibadan not possible we are in a lockdown here in Lagos.

Another thought, oil price rising, won't USD fall?
I don't think so,
Naira would fall further... This country is a shǐt hole
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by owagbeba: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Kanymann:

These are Electronic currencies (Ecurrencies) that you store in an online account. Can be transferred to anyone in the world and he or she can convert to his local currencies.
We can talk better on WhatsApp.

How does one buy the Ecurrencies? Is it something I can buy from the bank directly?
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by Kanymann: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2020
owagbeba:

How does one buy the Ecurrencies? Is it something I can buy from the bank directly?

You don't buy from banks. You buy from Ecurrency Exchangers.
Re: Lockdown: How To Buy And Transfer Dollars Oversea? by owagbeba: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kanymann:

You don't buy from banks. You buy from Ecurrency Exchangers.

Ecurrency Exchangers? You mean P2P? That's way toooo risky!

(1) (Reply)

Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom / Lockdown: I Visited Several Banks In Lagos (pics, Video) / Nigeria Is Not The First Country To Ban Crypto, Checkout 6 Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.