Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! (8843 Views)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Orubebe01: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.

Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.

I have never seen lazy People like them.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Jakumo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:
When people were busy stocking up food and others.
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
You guys need to man up and protect yourselves.

I first tink say na water pump you go buy witi 270K.

Na so I begin dey rack my brain like professor, dey wonda, say how manage dis man come take hodinary water pump dey fight army robber.

Sotay I come remember say pump dey grade by grade, and na BIG PUMP dis my broda go buy, to take am salute teef people well-well.

I throway salute my broda. We nogo offend. Respect !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nostradamus: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Superjazz:

Naija men need to man up I have a pistol crossbow in my house with locally made teargas I don't mind shooting at any animal that will enter my house.naija men too weak
don't let the police or any other law enforcement agencies know have an idea you have these at home cool

They will devise several means to start extorting you.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nostradamus: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Like if e happen now, your pump action will save you against 30 or even 10 crazy robbers bah? Baba, abeg just dey thank God everyday for protection ok? No let God vex for you o.

No be by your pump. People surrounded by barracks have fallen. How much more just a1 pump.
if e happen and that bros start dropping 2,3,4,5,6 men with pump action.others go pick race as dem dey see say dem colleagues don dey drop cool cool cool

The only thing is that that man who use his pump to protect himself will likely be in some serious trouble from the government. Having Firearms in Nigeria is a crime.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by fid4fid: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:

Why u wan know?

Lol... I wan to pump water too when boys show for my gate. I get very long water hose but no pressure.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Superjazz: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
odinga1of:

Bro how is the Pistol crossbow? I like get one, cos those stupid cult boys for Udu road don start

I go kill any idiot that tries rubbish with me.
I no fit devise details here but my own was constructed,my area was a hot Den but Dem don dey guide now Sha,if u can follow the process on YouTube and read tutorials about it,it can be constructed.its more like a small bow and arrow on a refined metal or woden frame just check it up on YouTube.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Superjazz: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
flakesy01:

Please how did u get these weapons? I don't mind having one for protection too. Does anybody know where I can get a taser or stun gun at least? undecided
U sure say u get mind to operate does weapons so,well I made mine myself including teargas and all sorts of deadly concortion because my area na fire b4, but e don calm Sha,u can order the taser online but I won't advice u use in a break-in scenerio u need a stronger and deadlier weapon the crossbow is just like a mordernised version of a bow and arrow but it's shortness and it can fire heavier bolts depends on the construction.u can Google it up and check it on youtube
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by kiekie1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jakumo:

I first tink say na water pump you go buy witi 270K.

Na so I begin dey rack my brain like professor, dey wonda, say how manage dis man come take hodinary water pump dey fight army robber.

Sotay I come remember say pump dey grade by grade, and na BIG PUMP dis my broda go buy, to take am salute teef people well-well.

I throway salute my broda. We nogo offend. Respect !

Nice ! This is exactly the type we use in the University security"anti-cultism" department .
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nostradamus:
if e happen and that bros start dropping 2,3,4,5,6 men with pump action.others go pick race as dem dey see say dem colleagues don dey drop cool cool cool

The only thing is that that man who use his pump to protect himself will likely be in some serious trouble from the government. Having Firearms in Nigeria is a crime.

Firearm is duely licensed. I have top police contacts so no shaking. Once you trespass I have authority to inflict maximum damage, police advised I go for the legs, but me no send person message, no head me dey go for, I no ready waste bullet for air. Desperate times ask desperate measures. My only fear be say the gun don cast me wella, some boys fit dey reason my matter onto say me no gree dem do anyhow.
It's 8:14pm, and I am already fully geared, with enough armoury. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow sharply .
Protect yourselves folks, these bastards enter 60year old widows house, robbed her for over 2hours. In the end two of them raped the poor old woman. This boys are evil.
Please don't be at their Mercy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by flakesy01(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Superjazz:

U sure say u get mind to operate does weapons so,well I made mine myself including teargas and all sorts of deadly concortion because my area na fire b4, but e don calm Sha,u can order the taser online but I won't advice u use in a break-in scenerio u need a stronger and deadlier weapon the crossbow is just like a mordernised version of a bow and arrow but it's shortness and it can fire heavier bolts depends on the construction.u can Google it up and check it on youtube

You made ur weapons by urself? Wow! That's quite commendable. Wish we had more men that are ready to take the bull by the horn like u. And thanks for the advise. I will do just that. smiley
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nostradamus: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:

Firearm is duely licensed. I have top police contacts so no shaking. Once you trespass I have authority to inflict maximum damage, police advised I go for the legs, but me no send person message, no head me dey go for, I no ready waste bullet for air. Desperate times ask desperate measures. My only fear be say the gun don cast me wella, some boys fit dey reason my matter onto say me no gree dem do anyhow.
It's 8:14pm, and I am already fully geared, with enough armoury. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow sharply .
Protect yourselves folks, these bastards enter 60year old widows house, robbed her for over 2hours. In the end two of them raped the poor old woman. This boys are evil.
I thought firearms license has been revoked..

I should have gotten one. I created a thread here asking about getting the license but people who comment told me firearms license has been revoked by buhari that's why I didn't bother to get the rifle I have in mind again cool
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nostradamus: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:

how many rounds is your machine?
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Jakumo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:

Chai ! Chai ! Chai ! CharlieMan no play at all today o. If una no hear language, anytime when you hear say man pikin don GEAR UP, just run, and no look back until you see say you don dey far-far away ! So, for avoidance of doubt, I come here to tell ona say CharlieMan don GEAR UP !

Dem don serve una notice today, so anybody when mistake step CharlieMan house for dis Corona time, go take eye see wettin mouth no fiti talk am.

Who no know, go know. Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am. Na codisho make crayfish bend.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 1:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Nostradamus:
I thought firearms license has been revoked..

I should have gotten one. I created a thread here asking about getting the license but people who comment told me firearms license has been revoked by buhari that's why I didn't bother to get the rifle I have in mind again cool

If you are above 35, a clean bill of health, dash some police people money, you are very good to go. Me Na 34, was able to wriggle my way through. The rule is you must keep it in your house, no be to dey carry gun dey waka up and down.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Jakumo:

Chai ! Chai ! Chai ! CharlieMan no play at all today o. If una no hear language, anytime when you hear say man pikin don GEAR UP, just run, and no look back until you see say you don dey far-far away ! So, for avoidance of doubt, I come here to tell ona say CharlieMan don GEAR UP !

Dem don serve una notice today, so anybody when mistake step CharlieMan house for dis Corona time, go take eye see wettin mouth no fiti talk am.

Who no know, go know. Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am. Na codisho make crayfish bend.

Lol, I never fit reach office 3 weeks now, small money wey me dey manage, naim boys go wan come collect from retired tight man. If na to thief go, no issues. The one wey pain me pass na the rape matter. How do people raise animals. Area relatively quiet. Make I enter house go sleep small jare. It's 2:27am already.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 2:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Nostradamus:
how many rounds is your machine?

Are u a gun enthusiast, lol..
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nostradamus: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
charles009:

Are u a gun enthusiast, lol..
yes boss grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Midex88(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
So what’s the security report currently. Is there any improvement
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by bogdaddy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chief is it with license ?
charles009:
When people were busy stocking up food and others.
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
You guys need to man up and protect yourselves.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=bogdaddy post=88448661]Chief is it with license ? [/quot

Buhari reovoked it Jan this year, but if you want get am, YES u can...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / Kidnappers Abduct 85-year-old Farmer In Ekiti, Demand N40m Ransom / A One Million Boys Gang Member Caught Today In My Area?graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.