Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. (3653 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Iman Of Peace Again!!! Says BUHARI IS ENDANGERING GLOBAL SECURITY / FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Iman of peace has revealed that president Buhari told Chad to cease the killing of Boko Haram terrorist after their violent attacks of the chadian army against them led by the president of Chad.

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by inedujac: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
We dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ibo people and their new found God.. Imam of Peace and Idris Derby.. lets see how long the honey moon last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by YusufTheGreat: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abeg, this imam of piss own don do, he wants to remain relevant by force by spreading fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Annie939(f): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
Ibo people and their new found God.. Imam of Peace and Idris Derby.. lets see how long the honey moon last
shame on you

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by successmatters(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Very plausible

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by jlinkd78(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari is a monumental failure

9 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by divinehand2003(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol

Fake news

1 Like

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Annie939:
shame on you

typical ibo woman deceiving love.. una don fall for Idris Derby and Imam of peace propaganda mscheeew!!! everyday new post and comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
A terrorist that fault the offensive against BH cant fight terrorism.A terrorist will always be a terrorist and the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

10 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Ezemust: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
u are a lost soul

11 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by GamalNasser: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

And you own god is Shekau Ko?

I have never seen you condemn Shekau anywhere

9 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by GamalNasser: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
successmatters:
Very plausible

Very because Chad made their announcement of pulling out after a meeting with Nigeria
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezemust:
u are a lost soul

souls can never go missing uneducated punk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by successmatters(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Very because Chad made their announcement of pulling out after a meeting with Nigeria

Very because he made the same demand on Jonathan government

5 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Omenkata: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by SciLab: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

Morufudeen the yoruba muslim mongrel, Imam of peace is now from Aba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by successmatters(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

There is no hope remaining for your salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

hello I am mo, I do solemnly condemn Shekau and other terrorist like Nnamdi Kanu I wish them hell they wish Nigeria

you Mr Sarkinyarki abi na GammalNasser I want to dare you to try praise our gallant troops one day of your life, cos the rank and files are our younger brothers who aint fortunate to go to school but took the riffle and they have sacrificed so much for some clowns to paint them bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by SafiuMuhammedO: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
iammo:

hello I am mo, I do solemnly condemn Shekau and other terrorist like Nnamdi Kanu I wish them hell th wish Nigeria

you Mr Sarkinyarki abi na GammalNasser I want to dare you to try praise our gallant troops one day of your life, cos the rank and files are our younger brothers who aint fortunate to go to school but took the riffle and they have sacrificed so much for some clowns to paint them bad
[/s]
shatap
Let's mess this moniker up
shall we?
I've missed you my hunny pie
I've been wondering where have you been

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Mightyhaiz: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
For this unending obsession you have for the great Igbo race,I am going to make supplications on your behalf so that your life long fantasy of returning as Igbo in your next life will be granted..

I hope u won't mind returning as okuko Igbo.. Still better than this obsessed wasted life

4 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by winosport: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maybe it's false, maybe it's propaganda but deep down within your heart who would you find it easier to believe....Imam Of Peace or Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

Where did you see Igbo in the thread?...

We all know you can't read Just like Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

How does this concern Igbo people now bikonu angry angry

You these yelobam moozelems never stop to amaze me sad

1 Like

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Where did you see Igbo in the thread?...

We all know you can't read Just like Buhari

Buhari a Northeast Administrator, GOC , Fed comm of Oil, Head of State and two terms President... Son I pray you have sense one day
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by realstars: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Boko Haram Own By Some Northen People Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Ezemust: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:

in that seyi makinde thread.u remeber?u asked me to least his 10 archievment or remain mute 4ever.please 4 ur information it's over 2 weeks now and u still have not responded.or are u saying u did'nt see my least?
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by iammo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezemust:
in that seyi makinde thread.u remeber?u asked me to least his 10 archievment or remain mute 4ever.please 4 ur information it's over 2 weeks now and u still have not responded.or are u saying u did'nt see my least?

quote the link eze
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by slerry(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
iammo:
one Afonja skull miner Muslim sighted

2 Likes

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by zeeek(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Good day Seun, I need to draw your attention to the rate at which every thread on this forum has become an avenue for some "very intelligent " kids to continuously make every issue about afonja and ibo/cone head, it is gradually making people hate Nairaland. Pls do something about this. Nairaland is becoming a joke because of this set of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by MrALIVE: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thunder fire you if you come here to defend Buhari.
Re: Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. by Jchimamkpa: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
If the President truely ask the stoppage of Boko Haram by chad government, it means he is responsible for the past killings of people by Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUHARI: You Won't Believe What Nigerians Are Discussing Under Buhari's Tweet / I Can Command Fulani Man To Drop His Weapon Or Shoot Himself’- Sunday Igboho / BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Announce Return, Vow To Cripple Economy, Attack P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.