Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? (2232 Views)

The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by nchekwube1: 1:47pm On May 08, 2020
mcknowles:
Oyo state, 80000 per acre (6plots)
If you need farmland contact me.

For your frozen chicken order with us.
Call'whatsapp07065314400

What is the title on this land? Also can purchasers register these plots in their own name or their company’s name with the ministry of lands?
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by nchekwube1: 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
frankyfranky:
Aniocha LG area of Delta State ...
200/300 plots of land.
(100FT/100FT is a plot)
60/100k per plot, out right sales.
10mins drive to Asaba.

What is the title on these plots please and how long is the drive from these plots to Asaba Airport?

1 Like

Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by psalmuelwater(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2020
okoroemeka:
if you say the south then Yoruba land is also included, you will see acre of #80-100k outright purchase in ogun state

Where in ogun state?
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by Twinmama(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=onyeka205 post=88376367] The land is located in Ngor Okpala LGA of Imo state and the price is N450, 000 per plot [/quoote]

No sell my Papa land o
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by frankyfranky(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2020
Just written documents from the owner, u can take it to state government for ur approved document...
It's about 10/15mins drive to Asaba.
What is the title on these plots please and how long is the drive from these plots to Asaba Airport?[/quote]
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by frankyfranky(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2020
Just written documents from the owner, u can take it to state government for ur approved document...
It's about 10/15mins drive to Asaba.
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by frankyfranky(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2020
Just ordinary written n signed document from the owner. 10/15min drive to Asaba.
nchekwube1:

What is the title on these plots please and how long is the drive from these plots to Asaba Airport?
Re: Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? by Firstnebo: 7:25pm On May 22, 2020
excanny:
I have been wondering on this for a while for a plantation project I have in mind in the future and thinking of where to set it up.

Which states in the south has cheapest farmlands per acre?

Would appreciate contributions with estimated price range. Thanks.

Excanny, I can see that you emailed me. Please if you want us to talk let me give you my WhatsApp number because I can't access my email for now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tractor Hiring In Osun State And Oyo State At A Very Good Price / Cultivating Rice With High Yields / Irrigation For More Yields While Using Less Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.