Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone (1733 Views)

Earn This Lockdown With Just N450($1 Dollar Startup) 100% Legit / How I Earned 100k Daily During This Lockdown Via The Newest Digital Bank / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone by Soltiade(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2020
incrediboooh:
Now someone will say ‘they’ve come again’...it’s not a do-or-die something. After I show you how it goes..I’d leave you to go make your own findings to satisfy yourself before going into it coz that was what I did before starting too and believe me, i’m enjoying the lockdown as it’s buying me time to make more money while on my bed.

PS: it’s not a get-rich-quick scheme, and if you’re expecting something that will give you a 100k in one week,then it’s not for you. It’s for people who understands that no company will dish out thousands of Naira to people for nothing.
And also note that you’d be carrying out some tasks too to earn. I created a WhatsApp group where I’m already putting people through on how to earn reasonable income while in the comfort of their homes, take the bull by the horn. You might want to join.

Drop your WhatsApp numbers let me add you...I’m continuing the seminar tonight.
Re: Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone by haon: 10:33pm On May 27, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logo Design At Affordable Price. / Rice Milling Business (parboiled Rice Production) In Nigeria / Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.