Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,156 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far (1717 Views)

What Is Your Reason For Starting Your Own Business? Share & Win 1G Data / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Bulk SMS Service In Nigeria. My Experience So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far by noskcid(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2021
I have been seeing their ad banner on nairaland and I decided to check it out and also read about them upon clicking on their ad banner I was redirected to my AppStore to download their app which I did. I don’t know who’s in with me on this gig so share your experience so others can benefit from it.

Seun
Lala
Please move to FP
Re: Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far by noskcid(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
E-commerce should be embraced to ease the condition of living in Nigeria
There are so many big uneducated merchants who doesn’t understand what selling online is, so you can move their products to the internet and do a local dropshipping there.
Re: Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far by primus29: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2022
I recently started using Bumpa as well and I can say it's being so helpful. I can compare it to Shopify but made for SMEs in Nigeria 'cos some of the features are too nice to be true. I created a website for free with online payment integrated and I got some free messaging units to send email and SMS to my customers for free.

I also use it to record my offline sales, issue invoices when necessary, record sales from my Jumia store and jiji. The app has really helped my Business. The fact that I now have a full website where people can order for my stuff and I can track how many items are left in store from the app is super awesome.

Finally every month I receive a full analysis of my store sales. I was actually surprised the first month I got the mail. Like it showed me everything. With this, I don't need any store book to write my daily sales or waste time calculating how many items I have left in store.

You can check out my store here: https://hopscents.bumpa.shop/collections

You can also try them out, check them on: https://getbumpa.com/

Well done to the Bumpa team.
Re: Who Is Using Bumpa To Run His Online Business? Share Your Experience So Far by cherryCola: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2022
primus29:
I recently started using Bumpa as well and I can say it's being so helpful. I can compare it to Shopify but made for SMEs in Nigeria 'cos some of the features are too nice to be true. I created a website for free with online payment integrated and I got some free messaging units to send email and SMS to my customers for free.

I also use it to record my offline sales, issue invoices when necessary, record sales from my Jumia store and jiji. The app has really helped my Business. The fact that I now have a full website where people can order for my stuff and I can track how many items are left in store from the app is super awesome.

Finally every month I receive a full analysis of my store sales. I was actually surprised the first month I got the mail. Like it showed me everything. With this, I don't need any store book to write my daily sales or waste time calculating how many items I have left in store.

You can check out my store here: https://hopscents.bumpa.shop/collections

You can also try them out, check them on: https://getbumpa.com/

Well done to the Bumpa team.

Wow shocked this is great.
If what you said are true then I will refer my sister.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taobao Tmall 1688, Shipping By Air, Alipay Wechat Bank Card RMB, Selling RMB / Glo Plans 100% Merger With Vodacom / Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.