Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do (790 Views)

Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / 36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Supremeboss: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are conducting an opinion poll to hear from people. Imagine receiving a phone call that the President wants to meet you one on one and that he says you can ask him anything or request for anything from him, what will be your request or question? Be a part of the conversation through this link https://naijaresources.com/opinion-if-you-were-to-meet-president-buhari-one-on-one-what-will-you-ask-or-rcequest-from-him/
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by madridguy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by fykes(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Make the old man reason me one marginal oil well license,

Or
Better still, knack me ambassador to Kuwait.

Small small things shaa

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Makavelli25: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lmao. Guess it will make front page on nl With grapics photo tagged to it
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by sexylassie2(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will wear a facemask grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by MistarT(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
AMP "A new heart will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh" Ezekiel 36:26. I'll pray this verse into his life.
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
What I will do even CNN,BBC,Aljazeera will carry it.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Jokerman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will call him jubril Al sudani grin

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by donbachi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anything ur mind is telling u,u dat is reading dis..dat is wat i will do.
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Mozino007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Strangle the dullard to death���

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Superjazz: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
I go give am tie neck con claim mental problem join

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
MistarT:
AMP "A new heart will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh" Ezekiel 36:26. I'll pray this verse into his life.

As you have wished for him, so God will do unto you too.
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

As you have wished for him, so God will do unto you too.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mozino007:
Strangle the dullard to death���

Not even everyone combined in your state can do that. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

Not even everyone combined in your state can do that. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will tell Buhari to make sure all looters from 1999 to date including those in his government are jailed before he leaves office. If he needs to threaten the Judges to quickly jail looters, he should do that.

He should also makes sure he totally defeat and wipe out Boko Haram or else, he is a complete failure.

He should tell his evil blood sucking Fulani herdsmen to stop sucking blood or he should order shoot at sight on any herdsmen seen.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
SafiuMuhammedO:
[s][/s]

Why are you cancelling your destiny? Abi you want to be unfortunate in your life?
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by EzzyCarter: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

Why are you cancelling your destiny? Abi you want to be unfortunate in your life?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:
I will tell Buhari to make sure all looters from 1999 to date including those in his government are jailed before he leaves office. If he needs to threaten the Judges to quickly jail looters, he should do that.

He should also makes sure he totally defeat and wipe out Boko Haram or else, he is a complete failure.

He should tell his evil blood sucking Fulani herdsmen to stop sucking blood or de should order shoot at sight on any herdsmen seen.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Weedsmoker:
What I will do even CNN,BBC,Aljazeera will carry it.

Weedsmoker, Major General Muhammadu Buhari will show you that he is still a Soldier. He will kill you and kill your ghost. That weed that you smoke will clear in your brain when you get inside the grave.
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by efighter: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
SafiuMuhammedO:
[s][/s]

SafiuMuhammedO this is how Chronic Madness starts ooo
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

Weedsmoker, Major General Muhammadu Buhari will show you that he is still a Soldier. He will kill you and kill your ghost. That weed that you smoke will clear in your brain when you get inside the grave.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by ChoCho54(f): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
I will seat on his bony face and release a long fart!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
efighter:

SafiuMuhammedO this is how Chronic Madness starts ooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by daddytime(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
I go just shake my head then bust laugh...
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by ChoCho54(f): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jokerman:
I will call him jubril Al sudani grin
..and remove his cap too grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Jayess: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:

He should tell his evil blood sucking Fulani herdsmen to stop sucking blood or de should order shoot at sight on any herdsmen seen.

Please admins and moderators we need dislike button on Nairaland. Thanks
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Jayess: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
If he will grant the request, I will only ask him to switch post with his Vice!
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Yobabad: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Will tell him he should never trust a Yoruba Muslim
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Mozino007(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:

ewu
Re: OPINION: If You Were To Meet President Buhari One On One, What Will You Do by Mozino007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
efighter:

mumu praising a walking corpse�����

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarkin Malaman Sokoto, Sheikh Sirdawa Is Dead / Economist Rates Nigeria High Among 66 Countries With Financial Exposure / Video: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Reveals Some Truth In An Interview On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.