Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run (635 Views)

Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Anambralstson: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Disregard the story by Sahara Reporters and other Rumour Mongers, it's Fake News.

The story that Anambra Coronavirus index case is on the run as published on Sahara Reporters and being circulated on the Social Media by notorious rumour mongers as well as unsuspecting public; is false, ill intentioned and a complete Fake News.

Contrary to the falsehood, the Coronavirus index case in Anambra is at the designated Protective Care Centre in the State receiving world class treatment by dedicated professionals while contact tracing is ongoing to isolate and quarantine those that have come in contact with the index case.

Everyone in Anambra State is advised to stay at home because anyone discovered to be in contact or share a space with any contact of the index case will be quarantined accordingly.

In addition to that, Anambra State is going into total lockdown as directed by Gov Willie Obiano to avoid further spread of the deadly Coronavirus.

Security agencies have been directed to ensure total enforcement. Thus, this is not a time to play politics, move around or circulate fake news... Share only what you are sure of.

We can only win this war, together.

Lalasticlala

Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by successmatters(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
I believe this.
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Otuegbe: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Show us his picture receiving world class treatment
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by successmatters(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Otuegbe:
Show us his picture receiving world class treatment

Show us the picture of Kyari being treated.
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Salvador1: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fake news is deadier than coronavirus
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anambralstson:
Disregard the story by Sahara Reporters and other Rumour Mongers, it's Fake News.

The story that Anambra Coronavirus index case is on the run as published on Sahara Reporters and being circulated on the Social Media by notorious rumour mongers as well as unsuspecting public; is false, ill intentioned and a complete Fake News.

Contrary to the falsehood, the Coronavirus index case in Anambra is at the designated Protective Care Centre in the State receiving world class treatment by dedicated professionals while contact tracing is ongoing to isolate and quarantine those that have come in contact with the index case.

Everyone in Anambra State is advised to stay at home because anyone discovered to be in contact or share a space with any contact of the index case will be quarantined accordingly.

In addition to that, Anambra State is going into total lockdown as directed by Gov Willie Obiano to avoid further spread of the deadly Coronavirus.

Security agencies have been directed to ensure total enforcement. Thus, this is not a time to play politics, move around or circulate fake news... Share only what you are sure of.

Lalasticlala

We know the fake news by punch( Lagos-Ibadan) and Sahara reporters (Sowore) is a lie but that's by the way..

On the contrary, you have started again.....
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fake newspaper like punch
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by successmatters(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We know the fake news by punch( Lagos-Ibadan) and Sahara reporters (Sowore) is a lie but that's by the way..

On the contrary, you have started again.....

This fulani man.
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Iamgrey5(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Picture?
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Obodo OMA nke anambra
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by rtdCivilservant: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lalasticlala
Are u now the commissioner of information in Anambra state? Though the news by punch may be fake(or most likely to be fake), but it wasn't targeted at Anambra or igbo as u want to make it appear. I wonder when u guys will get tired of this rubbish attitudes u guys portray here. If I quote u right the part u said 'we can only win this war TOGETHER', that should tell u that we need each other, the way u guys behave here at times, especially u guys from Anambra state makes one wonder, seriously this character is making people perceive Anambra people as primitive and bad people even though I know it is not so, I am very sure u wouldn't have tagged it fake news if the report had said it happened in Katsina.
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by WildChild00(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Are u now the commissioner of information in Anambra state? Though the news by punch may be fake(or most likely to be fake), but it wasn't targeted at Anambra or igbo as u want to make it appear. I wonder when u guys will get tired of this rubbish attitudes u guys portray here. If I quote u right the part u said 'we can only win this war TOGETHER', that should tell u that we need each other, the way u guys behave here at times, especially u guys from Anambra state makes one wonder, seriously this character is making people perceive Anambra people as primitive and bad people even though I know it is not so, I am very sure u wouldn't have tagged it fake news if the report had said it happened in Katsina.

Oga scammer shocked
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by rtdCivilservant: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
WildChild00:

Oga scammer shocked
This beast still roaming all around nairaland! Idiot, I thought u said u were coming for me that u knew where I stay? See how u are distracing ur good for nothing useless and wretched fool of a parent. Let me place this curse on u, mark today's date and see if it doesn't come to past....By this time next year u would have become a forgotten entity, prior to that time nothing good shall ever come ur way, ur life shall be miserable so also the lives of ur loved ones, u shall struggle to feed, death shall follow every members of ur family. If I took a dime from u let this curse not come to past otherwise ur life is already doomed starting from this moment. Mark today's date cos today marks the beginning of ur end, go and find out, no one mess around with me and goes scot free. I've been quiet enough thinking that ur miserable life should have at least normalised but the reverse is the case. I am done with u. Fucck off bastard.
Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by WildChild00(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

This beast still roaming all around nairaland! Idiot, I thought u said u were coming for me that u knew where I stay? See how u are distracing ur good for nothing useless and wretched fool of a parent. Let me place this curse on u, mark today's date and see if it doesn't come to past....By this time next year u would have become a forgotten entity, prior to that time nothing good shall ever come ur way, ur life shall be miserable so also the lives of ur loved ones, u shall struggle to feed, death shall follow every members of ur family. If I took a dime from u let this curse not come to past otherwise ur life is already doomed starting from this moment. Mark today's date cos today marks the beginning of ur end, go and find out, no one mess around with me and goes scot free. I've been quiet enough thinking that ur miserable life should have at least normalised but the reverse is the case. I am done with u. Fucck off bastard.

You this scammer that specializes in scamming innocent nairalanders, I told you I will keep disgracing you, you think you can be changing handles, you that bought drink and food with my sweat 25k and you think you will cross this year 2020?

Re: COVID19 Anambra's Index Case Is Not On The run by bishop4life(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Press release from the hospital he was been treated before the whole bruhaha

rtdCivilservant:

(1) (Reply)

First Bill Gates Now Elon Musk Rolls Out Brain Chip / Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone / Woman Uses Bible As Face Mask Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.