Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone (638 Views)

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Coronavirus With Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone by Profayo: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Do you know your phone can help with diagnosing Covid-19?
Here is how:Samsung S10 plus which I currently use comes with am awesome feature that helps you measure your oxygen Saturation(oxygen carrying capacity of the blood)
Why is this information important? Asymtomatic reduction in oxygen saturation has been noted in many patients with covid-19, if you check your oxygen saturation and it is not at least 94% which is expected in healthy individual, this might be covid-19.
How do you check your oxygen sat with your Samsung phone: Go to app called samsung health, then click on measure stress, place your hand on the probe near the camera of your samsung phone, both your heart rate and oxygen saturation will be measured.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OdekunleAyomik2/status/1253690587213168641
Re: Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone by CanadaOrBust: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cool. Will try it. How about for iPhone X pro
Re: Detect Coronavirus With Your Phone by Profayo: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Cool. Will try it. How about for iPhone X pro

I really don't know about Iphones

(1) (Reply)

Am I Still Sane? / NEWSCOVID-19: Nigerian Govt Gives Reports On Lockdown / Why Do My Body Shakes Under Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.