Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari (1861 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020

Femi Fani-Kayode this time went in another direction asking Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari some questions.

The Former minister asked Buhari "what on earth is wrong with you? You no longer appear to be yourself. Have you lost your memory?, he went further to ask Are you the real Buhari or are you someone else? Is there ANYONE in your Government that has ANY brains or knows ANY history?

Femi Fani kayode was reacting to the Presidential pardon granted to Chief Anthony Enahoro

"President Muhammadu Buhari, you say you have given a "pardon" to Chief Anthony Enahoro forgetting that he was pardoned by General Yakubu Gowon in 1966 and appointed Minister of Information immediately thereafter.

After he passed away in 2010, President Goodluck Jonathan did him the honor of giving him a state burial. This is the man....
READ FULL/SOURCE : https://authenticng.com/have-you-lost-your-memory-femi-fani-kayode-buhari/
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga bubu
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by kabeerhabe(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
that man needs brain surgery himself, i mean FFK. he talks too much.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by donbachi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not like he lost memory...chinese rail engineers are working in his memory lane.

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by dukeprince50: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
I really don't like FFK even if he's saying the truth he still disgust me.

I think wen u loose ur sanity and respect, its difficult getting it back.
That goes to almost every politician too. I can't like them no matter how I try

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by SafiuMuhammedO: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
dukeprince50:

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by clevvermind(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
All our leaders reason with their anus

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ah Smile
clevvermind:
All our leaders reason with their anus
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari vs Femi every time
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
what dotpu expect when they have remove the study and teaching of history in our schools and keep hidding the truth from all of us
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Naija
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AuthenticNG: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Femi always shaking tables
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by slimfit1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabeerhabe:

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440

Focus on your useless business I'll train myself on YouTube thank you.
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
He Forgot His Memory At His Village In Daura
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
AuthenticNG:

"President Muhammadu Buhari, you say you have given a "pardon" to Chief Anthony Enahoro forgetting that he was pardoned by General Yakubu Gowon in 1966 and appointed Minister of Information immediately thereafter.

READ FULL/SOURCE : https://authenticng.com/have-you-lost-your-memory-femi-fani-kayode-buhari/
The mistakes are just too much/huge to ignore!!!

Can you imagine the national embarrassment

Isn't there a law that can compel him to take the DNA test

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by Marine54(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabeerhabe:

SHUT UP! It's you and your scam Business that need brain surgery !

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who will pardon Buhari after this damage he has done to Nigeria?

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by olaks4real(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Baba has dropped the ball..
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by omowolewa: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
What wrong in giving double pardon?
paix:
Even the dead?

My paddy, now that it has happened, let's move on.

You may keep ranting and quoting, it's just a cry over spilled milk, that would be brainless.

Abi?!
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari's supporters especially the one above needs urgent brain check.

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by paix(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
dukeprince50:

Even if you hate the messenger, please don't ignore the message.

Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by paix(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
omowolewa:
Even the dead?
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by LibertyRep: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
The President may not be aware of most of those press releases in his name.

Take for instance the issue of school feeding in his last speech. Till this moment, no one has been able to explain how school children will be fed when schools are under lock.

This gaffee is one too many but like the previous ones, we'll just talk about it for a day or two until it's overtaken by events.

Someone hasn't done his job well enough.
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by RZArecta(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabeerhabe:
[s]that man needs brain surgery himself, i mean FFK. he talks too much.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440[/s]
rubbish sir cool
Re: Have You Lost Your Memory - Femi Fani-kayode Asks Buhari by RZArecta(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
omowolewa:
the kind of brainless nonsense APC zombies post enh It’s a shame on their education

Ondo 2020: APC Primary Election Updates: Gov Akeredolu Declared winer / How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? / Edo Election: Supporters Troop To Kwakwanso's House In Kano To Celebrate (pics)