Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 (27426 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Scammer
am not sir or ma
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Cmeo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
desvi:

what is this one saying

All I am saying is that continent will higher casualties are not on the media giving figures of their casualties like Africa Center for Disease Control is doing now. Africa should be careful about it's reportage so as not to shot itself in the leg again to be called disease prone continent
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by idonhammer: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can say that again, the year started well..

Nothing spoil Sha hope still full ground.

Jestin:
This year 2020 was already making sense before Oga Coronavirus came from no where. Oluwa calm the situation pls
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by anwarajnr: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Libera nos Domine.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by desvi: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cmeo:

All I am saying is that continent will higher casualties are not on the media giving figures of their casualties like Africa Center for Disease Control is doing now. Africa should be careful about it's reportage so as not to shot itself in the leg again to be called disease prone continent

the number of their casualties is all over the news and updated daily
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by abdulmajin: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow nice I will like to update it at mysabuzz.com
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by abdulmajin: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
How about it in mysabuzz.con
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by ProudBiafran: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
nairaman66:
There is a grand conspiracy for this corona virus to get the publicity it is currently enjoying!

How many people die from malaria? How many people die from hunger? When you out these figures together, you’d know that corona virus is something sinister!

The Corona thing is a scam.

People are dying after testing positive to Corona and not as a result of Corona. They are two different things.

Everyone that dies of a strain corona (there are many strains) is recordeddl as dying of Corona
This is a scam perpetuated even in the UK and beyond.

In the UK, doctors are even threatened if they speak up.

Corona is a scam. Note that they do not say how many are dying of pneumonia, flu, chest infections, lung issues, etc. Suddenly no one is dying of other ailments.

Wake up people and use your brains.

Corona is a scam
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by spiralwedge(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are approaching rainy season and the temperature will drop. All forms of flu love cold weather
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2020
It's heartbreaking seeing how people are resorting to begging just to feed

It shall never be well with every politician that has looted this country up to this extent

Aye yin ma baje!
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Pls,save a sister from hunger lipsrsealed and may God bless the giver lipsrsealed
Keystone Bank
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Kobicove(m): 12:58am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
God shud forgive mi oo.. I still Dont believe this Nigeria own.

I bliv there is sumtin fishy about Nigeria on this coronavirus.. Dem leaders go loot die

I guess they are inflating the numbers so as to get more donations thereby siphoning those donations.

Yes some have died but I don't bliv That they died from corona virus.. I may be wrong though

Nigeria leaders, I don't trust anyone of them. All those donations will go down the drain, they shud have given it to bank to send to it customers via BVN....

If this lockdown continues till next week, I will either kill myself or commit suicide.

Yes I mean it, guys. I am broke..

We have already started a new week...I will remind you later this week to keep your promise angry
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Sondo: 3:05am On Apr 12, 2020
This north mergin ehh
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by showafrica(m): 3:41am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
God shud forgive mi oo.. I still Dont believe this Nigeria own.

I bliv there is sumtin fishy about Nigeria on this coronavirus.. Dem leaders go loot die

I guess they are inflating the numbers so as to get more donations thereby siphoning those donations.

Yes some have died but I don't bliv That they died from corona virus.. I may be wrong though

Nigeria leaders, I don't trust anyone of them. All those donations will go down the drain, they shud have given it to bank to send to it customers via BVN....

If this lockdown continues till next week, I will either kill myself or commit suicide.

Yes I mean it, guys. I am broke..

Dont mind them, how can a whole state have one case of Covid-19? Does it mean the person did not touch anybody for whole14days. In italy or US, when one person is infected in a community, about 50 are already in there 10th day of incubation. While the index case is been treated, 30 will fall sick making the hospital and doctors not know who to attend to. Before they will arrange more beds to accommodate the 30, more 100 patients will be rushed in from the same community or region. That's why they are finding it hard to curtail the virus. Here is just one by one, something is not adding up.
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Kobicove:

We have already started a new week...I will remind you later this week to keep your promise angry

Which one
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by yahmohy27: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
larrymoore:
God give us the cure
Aameen ya Allahu
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by messicruzzy1: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88340692][/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by jarx: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
kabeerhabe:
God will deliver us from this pandemic of a thing.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
is it free?
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
ye
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Benbelor(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why is there's an increasing surge of people soliciting for funds on this thread because of the stories shared here recently. It's a pity we don't know the real ones out here mehn
Re: Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 by Benbelor(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tell you what.. I know my country would rather inflate the figures than deflate it.
OgogoroFreak:
Your country Nigeria is not testing enough people so don't be surprised that the real figure is 6X higher than what they documented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF / Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.