Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

E-beggers And E- Almajiris Everywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-beggers And E- Almajiris Everywhere (256 Views)

Beggers Spotted In Front Of Tinubu's House In Boudillon Waiting To Be Fed (vid) / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-beggers And E- Almajiris Everywhere by bnbash(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maybe because of the Covid19 pandemic, I have noticed in Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook that so many users are dropping bank account details soliciting for monetary support some even claim that hunger will kill them if not supported. My kontiri fiful why now? Some fiful refer to us as Almajiris that we too begibegi so are these E-Almajiris?
Re: E-beggers And E- Almajiris Everywhere by Biggie225(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
bnbash:
Maybe because of the Covid19 pandemic, I have noticed in Nairaland, Twitter, Facebook that so many users are dropping bank account details soliciting for monetary support some even claim that hunger will kill them if not supported. My kontiri fiful why now? Some fiful refer to us as Almajiris that we too begibegi so are these E-Almajiris?
Majority are yorubas ,,when you shout biafra they start to attack you...Nigeria is a human experiment that failed in 1966 but they don't understand.
Total disintegration is best solution to this human error called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: E-beggers And E- Almajiris Everywhere by tyup(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Biggie225:

Majority are yorubas ,,when you shout biafra they start to attack you...Nigeria is a human experiment that failed in 1966 but they don't understand.
Total disintegration is best solution to this human error called Nigeria.

Igbos to beg dude undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari: Lockdown Will Last As Long As Necessary / Niger State Government Lifts Ban On Juma'at Prayers Despite Having Two Confirmed / Is Dangote Truck Not Affected By Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.