Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? (538 Views)

Regulatory Error: NCAA Apologises To Jet Support Service, Lifts Suspension / Did You Know SUDAN Has More PYRAMIDS Than Any Country On Earth? / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2020
My fellow nairalander,
What is the necessary documents someone must have before travelling out of Nigeria?
what amount will it be cost to get d flight and other expenses?
Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by viyon02: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2020
YOUNGHAJJI:
My fellow nairalander,
What is the necessary documents someone must have before travelling out of Nigeria?
the easiest way is to go study, and not only study also get work permit
Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by sacajawea: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dey there, me and Some boys don dey plane enter Togo, Ivory Coast, Botswana or Rwanda. Go there Low-key dey mellow dey hustle dey enjoy life small with peace of Mind, Fine Lovely guys and ladies treating me right, Reggae Music in the evenings and weekends, Cool breeze on Hot afternoon under Strong natural Shades, Maybe from there see one whitee we love and Go to Europe.
Some African Countries are beginning to get it right. They are tired of Corruption, Tribalism, Violence, ignorance, Illiteracy and Hate; them don dey Flenjour, And they are living fine, they didn't make noise. Dey there oh dey gock urself. This 40 year old boy don dey reason things.

1 Like

Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
YOUNGHAJJI:
My fellow nairalander,
Depending on the reasons for traveling out, at least
1. A passport or ECOWAS document (ECOWAS region)
2. A valid visa (exempted on certain countries or purposes)
3. Petition for carrying funds $10,000+ (value may vary with country)
4. Return ticket (may be required by border security officers, usually for visitors/short stay)
5. study, work, health etc have a different requirements and country dependent.

1 Like

Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by Harrykn: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
sacajawea:
Dey there, me and Some boys don dey plane enter Togo, Ivory Coast, Botswana or Rwanda. Go there Low-key dey mellow dey hustle dey enjoy life small with peace of Mind, Fine Lovely guys and ladies treating me right, Reggae Music in the evenings and weekends, Cool breeze on Hot afternoon under Strong natural Shades, Maybe from there see one whitee we love and Go to Europe.
Some African Countries are beginning to get it right. They are tired of Corruption, Tribalism, Violence, ignorance, Illiteracy and Hate; them don dey Flenjour, And they are living fine, they didn't make noise. Dey there oh dey gock urself. This 40 year old boy don dey reason things.
Where are you currently?
Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by sacajawea: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Harrykn:
Where are you currently?
Lagos
Re: What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country? by Harrykn: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
sacajawea:

Lagos
I was thinking you are at any of those country you listed. I'm also at lagos, egbeda.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Travel To Ivory Coast Now? / Pron And Cons Of Living In Nigeria By British Expat / Several feared dead as Explosion Rocks Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.