Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? (860 Views)

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by DellaGold: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a graduate and for over 5 years after school, I have not been able to get a Job.

I have raised about N5m from personal businesses and I want to relocate to a better country to make a better living.

I wouldn't mind taking up a postgraduate programme if that would easily guarantee my permanent stay in such a country.

I could even take up a fresh Undergraduate course to ensure I do not return back to this messed up Nigeria.

Please, kindly make suggestions of countries for me, bearing in mind my small budget.

Thank you, as I read your comments.

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by Creamcrest(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why not continue with the business that gave you that 5m in the first place.

Nigeria is still the best place to enjoy your life to the fullest if you have a striving business.

Uk high taxes.

US:gun violence,high rent cost, paying mortgages for donkey years, working multiple jobs.

Canada: Terrible cold,high rent cost, loneliness.

Germany:bloody racist

Where do you want to go then?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by Spanishmilf(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
This questions has been asked 200 times
Jesus make una rest

1 Like

Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by Orfankwagh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
E get as e be for me now,abeg help my signature
Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Creamcrest:
Why not continue with the business that gave you that 5m in the first place.

Nigeria is still the best place to enjoy your life to the fullest if you have a striving business.

Uk high taxes.

US:gun violence,high rent cost, paying mortgages for donkey years, working multiple jobs.

Canada: Terrible cold,high rent cost, loneliness.

Germany:bloody racist

Where do you want to go then?

How is this bad? OP said he cant find one job after graduating for years and you are saying working multiple jobs is bad.
Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by superCleanworks(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
go to wakanda
Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Spanishmilf:
This questions has been asked 200 times
Jesus make una rest
🤣🤣
Re: Which Better Country Can I Relocate With Five Million Naira? by Pooly: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Just relocate to irabiji and thank me later

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lekki-Epe Motorists Are Heartless! / 33 / Any Nigerians Abroad Planning To Move Back To Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.