Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients (21395 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by tolexy007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:
Lol. I just saw the contagion movie. It’s really funny that every government makes the same move during an epidemic. They hide the truth till it blows up in the air. We just have to sit and watch. Before the end of April, if all these are studio recordings, we’ll surely know.

me too just saw the movie now now
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by onadana: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:
Lol. I just saw the contagion movie. It’s really funny that every government makes the same move during an epidemic. They hide the truth till it blows up in the air. We just have to sit and watch. Before the end of April, if all these are studio recordings, we’ll surely know.

Exactly
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by JimohMomoh: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dongreat:
Wait o. We ain’t asking a particular question here. It’s past 14 days AbbA Kyari was infected with COVID19. Yet we ain’t hearing news about his recovery or discharge. Even Bala Mohammed has recovered.

Where is Kyari please?
As an old man he may have undisclosed underlying ailments so his treatment may take a while.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Coolabbie: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jack500:
Osun lockdown should end on Tuesday, however interstate travel must be restricted
I support this. The borders should remain closed
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by zakkxx: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
For this country wonders shall never end; when I sun get high rates so tey dem de discharge people. Every Governor wan chop money
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by modejohn: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
thats great news, it seems the virus is not surviving much in our country we will definitely win the war against this pandemic by God‘s grace
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by kbright911(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
fergie001:
The Osun State Government has released ten more Coronavirus patients, making a total of eleven.

This was announced on the official Twitter handle of the State Government.

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1249039159995650049?s=19

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1249039162285621254?s=19

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1249039164017987584?s=19

There is no vaccine for this virus, but yet Nigeria is having patients treated and discharged.. How is this possible?? Something doesn't feel right.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by kponkedenge(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
osilamah77:
The returning 127 tested positive now how many cases in ivory coast herself... Naija i hail o

Ivory Coast has more official cases than Nigeria and they will still have many more unofficial cases because they are not testing people enough.

Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by misterkay(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wow! Just eight days ago they were confirmed positive and have been treated and tested negative twice. This is commendable and unbelievable. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Gtuns(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:

Why be say if una never read negative news about Nigeria una body no Dy sweet una

Like you guys are cursed
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Gtuns(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
kbright911:

There is no vaccine for this virus, but yet Nigeria is having patients treated and discharged.. How is this possible?? Something doesn't feel right.

Is it only in Nigeria they are treating and discharging covid 19 patients??

Abi where were you when they said covid 19 is not a death sentence, and the fatality rate is 2%.

I guess you would be happy if the news read, 10 of the 11 tested positive are confirmed dead?
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Liposure: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is what we want 2 kip hearing
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by olumike001(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
10 more malaria patients please.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by danielorilonise(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
visijo:
Nice

Corona started in China as a virus and went to Italy as pandemic, finally arrived Nigeria as business.. embarassed
okodoro oro
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by dontro(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
that's some good news. May God save us.
See how much I’ve made from OList referral program (with screenshots): https://zestmade.com/blog/see-how-much-ive-made-from-olist-referral-program/
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by danielorilonise(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
misterkay:
Wow! Just eight days ago they were confirmed positive and have been treated and tested negative twice. This is commendable and unbelievable. I just hope it's not what I'm thinking.
what are
u thinking?
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Gtuns:

Why be say if una never read negative news about Nigeria una body no Dy sweet una

Like you guys are cursed
no bruh! You’re the one who’s cursed with unrealistic expectations from a failed state.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by hmohammed(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dongreat:
Wait o. We ain’t asking a particular question here. It’s past 14 days AbbA Kyari was infected with COVID19. Yet we ain’t hearing news about his recovery or discharge. Even Bala Mohammed has recovered.

Where is Kyari please?

Your enemy is alive

Saddist
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by hmohammed(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:
no bruh! You’re the one who’s cursed with unrealistic expectations from a failed state.

You are the cursed one. Biafra boy
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by danielorilonise(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
hmohammed:

Your enemy is alive

Saddist
God forbid
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by teepain: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
osilamah77:
The returning 127 tested positive now how many cases in ivory coast herself... Naija i hail o

The report never said that the returning 127 tested positive, I don't know where you got that from.

The report said that the returning 127 were tested.

110 tested negative and were released to go and join their families.

17 tested positive and government took them in for management

Of the 17, 1 was released previously and another 10 released; having tested negative twice to the test.

It is your right to have doubts and I'm only putting the records straight based on the reports that you reacted to.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by desiredhome: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
shogsman:
This sounds somehow, their stories don't add up,most of these people were misdiagnosed. It's an advantage to us and it's good news that's all I care about

Would you have been happy to hear they were dead?
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
hmohammed:

You are the cursed one. Biafra boy
shallow bigot! I’m not Biafra. Goes a long way to show your level of stupidity if you think I have to be Biafran to see Nigeria for what it truly is.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by ekwerendi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
meum:
"... the remaining 17 whose results came back positive were receiving treatment and care at our facility in Ejigbo."

I keep asking, what are they treating them with? Please share it with the rest of the world. We all need each other.

They neva can tell 9ja could be the country to come up with a cure for COVID-19

grin

It's symptomic treatment.... Meaning there is no cure yet but they only treat related symptoms....
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by West1side: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
You have no idea how this Ipob PDP Igbos operate but quote anyone wailing n the thread, make a little comment telling how foolish Buhari n ask for their tribe to expose each n all those spiteful are from one particular tribe in Nigeria. The tribe of the lost jew. Just try it n see.

kponkedenge:
Most of you people complaining that these is not Covid-19, I'll just remind you that the easiest way to beat the virus is early diagnosis.

Most of these people were intercepted by health officials on their return from Ivory Coast and they were tested and it turned out that they were positive, most didn't have symptoms so it was easier for them to be treated and discharged on time.

Those that are diagnosed with the virus late like the guy in Delta and a few others makes it harder to treat.

So the up side is just to pray that you get diagnosed early so you can beat it.

We don't need to doubt the low numbers and make jest of it..... Many of you will still complain if we start having higher numbers of cases and deaths like the ones in Italy, and you will still blame the government for not doing something when the numbers were still low..... But now it is low, you are still doubting it.

Most countries that had over 100 percent increase in just weeks was because their citizens were thinking and behaving the way most of us are behaving right now.... Downplaying the virus as a hoax.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by MYHUBBY: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
Good news. As they are confirmed POSITIVE, so shall all of them go home NEGATIVE cos our God is alive.
My people, you have seen that we don't need those chinkos.

those chinkos ain't here because of you. they're in isolated room with Abba kyari and other politicians

stop deceiving yourself, FG give no damn about you, Chinese don't feel your existence
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by hmohammed(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=viccipedia post=88340442]shallow bigot! I’m not Biafra. Goes a long way to show your level of stupidity if you think I have to be Biafran to see Nigeria for what it truly is. [/White]

Oga what are you. People like you never see any good in Nigeria. 5 percentile. Children of hate
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by JOSHLIGHT: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
kponkedenge:
Most of you people complaining that these is not Covid-19, I'll just remind you that the easiest way to beat the virus is early diagnosis.

Most of these people were intercepted by health officials on their return from Ivory Coast and they were tested and it turned out that they were positive, most didn't have symptoms so it was easier for them to be treated and discharged on time.

Those that are diagnosed with the virus late like the guy in Delta and a few others makes it harder to treat.

So the up side is just to pray that you get diagnosed early so you can beat it.

We don't need to doubt the low numbers and make jest of it..... Many of you will still complain if we start having higher numbers of cases and deaths like the ones in Italy, and you will still blame the government for not doing something when the numbers were still low..... But now it is low, you are still doubting it.

Most countries that had over 100 percent increase in just weeks was because their citizens were thinking and behaving the way most of us are behaving right now.... Downplaying the virus as a hoax.

Ya head carry oil, THIS WRITE UP EXPLAIN IT ALL..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? / The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.