Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients (21397 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=hmohammed post=88341023][/quote]be constructive bruh! Or go to the kiddies corner... no room for dumbos around me. Tribalistic fool! You come online and embarrass your generation because you were raised by illiterates... it’s not your fault, I know. But free yourself from the shackles of illiteracy so you can at least be of use to your parents if not your generation.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by JOSHLIGHT: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
meum:
"... the remaining 17 whose results came back positive were receiving treatment and care at our facility in Ejigbo."

I keep asking, what are they treating them with? Please share it with the rest of the world. We all need each other.

They neva can tell 9ja could be the country to come up with a cure for COVID-19

grin

Corona comes with symptoms, cough, sneezing, difficult in breathing and the rest. see what Nigeria is doing is early detection to know which symptoms to face squarely, and treat it and take blood for samples which must come back negative because the symptoms have been defeated but late detection, we cause the virus and symptoms spread in the human body very well making it difficult to treat and probably resulting to death. THAT WHY IF ANY SYMPTOMS OCCURRED REPORT SHARPELY, CORONA HAS NO CURE BUT CAN BE MANAGED .
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by marisdgreat(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
A beg wen Enugu go discharged their own audio 2 covid 19 patients, I never hear any positive or negative news since wen, make we know wetin dey happen
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by hmohammed(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:
be constructive bruh! Or go to the kiddies corner... no room for dumbos around me. Tribalistic fool! You come online and embarrass your generation because you were raised by illiterates... it’s not your fault, I know. But free yourself from the shackles of illiteracy so you can at least be of use to your parents if not your generation.

What is this animal saying. If not for social media, people like you will have to to sign in and go through security checks before you can even say hi. See young man or woman, its high time you took your life seriously rather than spewing trash online. Jobless fool.
Its good news already for Nigeria, go hang yourself.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Theoarhics: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Testing twice is not enough oo. Let them test negative 10 times pls before releasing them
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Jostoman: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Glory to God ooo

cheesy

My country my country.... Share the secret with America naaa grin
this table you are shaking
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
hmohammed:

What is this animal saying. If not for social media, people like you will have to to sign in and go through security checks before you can even say hi. See young man or woman, its high time you took your life seriously rather than spewing trash online. Jobless fool.
Its good news already for Nigeria, go hang yourself.
My post was instructive. You’re still incoherent. Find your mates. Shuu!
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by kunleham(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
These people should be careful of release patient o. I hope that not because they hear Lagos they discharge patients, they also wants to trend by releasing patients.. Let them be testing properly so that they don't release people with virus into the society.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Dpaulie(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dey deceive una sef Dey go
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by DrIkB: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just saw it too on Dstv

viccipedia:
Lol. I just saw the contagion movie. It’s really funny that every government makes the same move during an epidemic. They hide the truth till it blows up in the air. We just have to sit and watch. Before the end of April, if all these are studio recordings, we’ll surely know.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
DrIkB:
Just saw it too on Dstv

lol yeah, it’s kind of a sketch of the whole thing. I hope we don’t get there.
However, I couldn’t help thinking... if it got that bad in the USA, who knows what Africa would have been like. grin
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by senatepresido: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
viccipedia:
Lol. I just saw the contagion movie. It’s really funny that every government makes the same move during an epidemic. They hide the truth till it blows up in the air. We just have to sit and watch. Before the end of April, if all these are studio recordings, we’ll surely know.
Bro please can you send me the link to get the Contagion movie
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by viccipedia: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatepresido:

Bro please can you send me the link to get the Contagion movie
its on waploaded.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Dongreat(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2020
JimohMomoh:

As an old man he may have undisclosed underlying ailments so his treatment may take a while.

Very plausible.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by AreaFada2: 3:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Inkling:
This is good news if it is true

Because some people can treat malaria and claim they've treated covid 19

Meanwhile hunger seems more wicked than Nigeria version of covid - 19.
Why does this adult baby in your meme look like a lighter skin version of the King of eSwatini (former Sawaziland)? grin grin cheesy cheesy

I hope our scientists are recruiting these "discharged patients" to study how their immune system fought off Covid-19. The antibodies they now habour. We have capable biochemists, molecular biologists, immunologists, pharmacologists and others who can do a lot. Not chasing 18 years old 100 Level girls all over campus.

Because if true, the recovery rate seems very high. Maybe like during Ebola outbreak, we could teach the world a thing or two.

Where are all the Trado-Medical practitioners? Time to prove their mettle. Not just sex-enhancing/manpower agbo dem go dey sell.

Assuming Covid-19 emerged naturally, nature will also have the cure somewhere too. In the forests/herbs of Nigeria to Cameroon, Amazon or somewhere.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Onitola2: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2020
meum:
"... the remaining 17 whose results came back positive were receiving treatment and care at our facility in Ejigbo."

I keep asking, what are they treating them with? Please share it with the rest of the world. We all need each other.

They neva can tell 9ja could be the country to come up with a cure for COVID-19

grin
so far d virus has not damaged d lung, it's more of fever, easy to treat I believe, the major problem with the virus is just the way it spreads.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Kalm4life: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Baba agba is working
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by asanwafo: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Dongreat:
Wait o. We ain’t asking a particular question here. It’s past 14 days AbbA Kyari was infected with COVID19. Yet we ain’t hearing news about his recovery or discharge. Even Bala Mohammed has recovered.

Where is Kyari please?
U want to hear that he is dead. Remember that most of those who wished Mr president dead are dead and Mr president is still alive. Man's way is not and cannot be that of God
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by shogsman(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Would you have been happy to hear they were dead?
Do you have short sightedness or are you dyslexic?
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by AmTruth: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Good news.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by Adejumobami: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
: :� Thanks for your observation, shocked
kponkedenge:
Most of you people complaining that this is not Covid-19, I'll just remind you that the easiest way to beat the virus is early diagnosis.

Most of these people were intercepted by health officials on their return from Ivory Coast and they were tested and it turned out that they were positive, most didn't have symptoms so it was easier for them to be treated and discharged on time.

Those that are diagnosed with the virus late like the guy in Delta and a few others makes it harder to treat.

So the up side is just to pray that you get diagnosed early so you can beat it.

We don't need to doubt the low numbers and make jest of it..... Many of you will still complain if we start having higher numbers of cases and deaths like the ones in Italy, and you will still blame the government for not doing something when the numbers were still low..... But now it is low, you are still doubting it.

Most countries that had over 100 percent increase in just weeks was because their citizens were thinking and behaving the way most of us are behaving right now.... Downplaying the virus as a hoax.
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by desiredhome: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
shogsman:

Do you have short sightedness or are you dyslexic?

Are you ok now?
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by senatepresido: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
viccipedia:
its on waploaded.
Okay, thank you
Re: Osun discharges ten more coronavirus patients by shogsman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
desiredhome:

Are you ok now?
I think you're dyslexic, you don't seem to interpret words well.
caio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? / The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.