Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? (2622 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pastor Chris confirms that the reasons people are dying in this pandemic is because "where those 5G signals are being turned on, are being put on people died". Here he categorically says 5G is responsible for the deaths in this pandemic. Note: he also changes what he says at intervals. He has also said that the NWO brought Covid-19 which are killing the people, the emphasis though is that he later said 5G is killing the people.

He mentions that patients suffering the flu are being mistaken as Covid-19 patients, he believes Covid-19 patients are few and the flu another major cause of death in this pandemic. I wonder if that logic of pastor Chris is global or limited to a specific place alone.

Cc: spartan117

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-sax5FAjj8/?igshid=3e1j4b5k58j8
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Jayjezey: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
I found this also on YouTube. Pastor Chris was praying, (a healer that performs miracles as he claims) that's a VACCINE for COVID-19 should be quickly discovered by scientists. The same vaccine he later claimed is the ID of the Antichrist that's brings the 666!

He says this and says that. All with one mouth. Watch him say it here at exactly the 3 minute into the 4 minutes prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz_JYHcK5BI

3 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:
I found this also on YouTube. Pastor Chris was praying, (a healer that performs miracles as he claims) that's a VACCINE for COVID-19 should be quickly discovered by scientists. The same vaccine he later claimed is the ID of the Antichrist that's brings the 666!

He says this and says that. All with one mouth. Watch him say it here at exactly the 3 minute into the 4 minutes prayer.

Oga sharrap and stop saying wat u don't know

The vaccines he is speaking against is d one that will carry a specific digital ID dat is unique to everyone in d world. He maintains d fact that Covid19 patients should be given vaccines that they need and not just left to die

He specifically mentioned that the mark of d beast is only possible Wen rapture must have taken place.

I have all d 12 videos
so if u can't sit down and understand wat he is saying den sharrap

3 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

The vaccines he is speaking against is d one that will carry a specific digital ID dat is unique to everyone in d world. He maintains d fact that Covid19 patients should be given vaccines that they need and not just left to die

He specifically mentioned that the mark of d beast is only possible Wen rapture must have taken place.

I have all d 12 videos

I understand you are pained sir grin, but I'm here to call a spade a spade!

Please post all your video links here. I will take my time and watch all and I will still post my findings here.

I'll copy you okay smiley now drop all the links

5 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

I understand you are pained sir grin, but I'm here to call a spade a spade!

Please post all your video links here. I will take my time and watch all and I will still post my findings here.

I'll copy you okay smiley now drop all the links
all d videos are here
https://m.facebook.com/PastorChrisLive/video_grid/?ref=page_internal
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

all d videos are here
https://m.facebook.com/PastorChrisLive/video_grid/?ref=page_internal

Guy how far now, why you hate me like thisgrin

That link contains more than 100 videos, when will I finish watching them all? How will I even know those that relate to the topic?

Guy copy and post here the ones related to the topic. I don't have unlimited data. You said its 12 videos, I was expecting to see 12 videos there and not more than a 100, fear God o

3 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Guy how far now, why you hate me like thisgrin

That link contains more than 100 videos, when will I finish watching them all? How will I even know those that relate to the topic?

Guy copy and post here the ones related to the topic. I don't have unlimited data. You said its 12 videos, I was expecting to see 12 videos there and not more than a 100, fear God o
count d first 13 videos
d first video is still a live video

Almost all d videos have his repititions of his stance on 5G
u will understand better Wen u listen to all

I watch d live videos and I download from dat page I sent u
u will see d communion video u are talking of there
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

count d first 13 videos
d first video is still a live video

Almost all d videos have his repititions of his stance on 5G
u will understand better Wen u listen to all

I watch d live videos and I download from dat page I sent u
u will see d communion video u are talking of there

Better don't say any crap like I should watch all 100 plus video or more before I understand what he is saying.
I'm not a fool okay! I comprehend perfectly. I'll watch the 12 as stated and drop my findings.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Better don't say any crap like I should watch all 100 plus video or more before I understand what he is saying.
I'm not a fool okay! I comprehend perfectly. I'll watch the 12 as stated and drop my findings.

I only said 12 videos
skip d first one because it's just praise and worship

Moreover each of d video is not less dan 300mb

so if u want to comprehensively criticize wat he said, u will have to invest some data to do it

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Lies.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

I have all d 12 videos

They know. They just want to misrepresent him.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

I only said 12 videos
skip d first one because it's just praise and worship

Moreover each of d video is not less dan 300mb

[b]so if u want to comprehensively criticize wat he said, u will have to invest some data to do [/b]it

Guy end this foolishness now before I stop watching the 12 videos I have started.

You should just drag me to your church now undecided

First video, unrelated to 5G. I wasted data but here is what I learnt. Pastor Chris here again claims that the goal of the pandemic by government is to "prevent people from going to church".

That may seem logical on the surface but looking at it critically you see it doesn't only affect the church, it affects the whole word and society.

The oil industries are affected globally, oil demand is on the low.
The air line industries are affected globally, most flights and destinations have been canceled.
The transportation sectors globally are suffering due to lack of human and goods movement.
Global commerce is suffering, stock exchange and foreign reserves depleted.
People have lots jobs, including the rich and powerful.

But pastor Chris choose to make this pandemic only about the church, like they are the most affected.

5 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maestro21:

Lies.

Only your beloved pastor said a lie here. See the video proof tongue

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Guy end this foolishness now before I stop watching the 12 videos I have started.

You should just drag me to your church now undecided

First video, unrelated to 5G. I wasted data but here is what I learnt. Pastor Chris here again claims that the goal of the pandemic by government is to "prevent people from going to church".

That may seem logical on the surface but looking at it critically you see it doesn't only affect the church, it affects the whole word and society.

The air line industries are affected globally, most flights and destinations have been canceled.
The transportation sectors globally are suffering due to lack of human and goods movement.

But pastor Chris choose to make this pandemic only about the church, like they are the most affected.

Good I don't agree with him that d lockdown is all about the church. But I won't say it's a lie either because I don't know the source of his information. So u are correct in wat u just said

sorry I could have told u earlier that d first video is just praise and worship
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

Good I don't agree with him that d lockdown is all about the church. But I won't say it's a lie either because I don't know the source of his information. So u are correct in wat u just said

That's the major problem here. Look man of God or no man of God, if they must comment on global issues affecting the world they either state facts with sources we can all verify( they should state the exact source) or say it's a revelation or prophecy and hope it comes to pass this time around.

For you guys that attends his church his word is FINAL whether we show you his failing or not.
Please let him try and show you guys his members his research sources, it will help stop arguments.

5 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

That's the major problem here. Look man of God or no man of God, if they must comment on global issues affecting the world they either state facts with sources we can all verify( they should state the exact source) or say it's a revelation or prophecy and hope it comes to pass this time around.

For you guys that attends his church his word is FINAL whether we show you his failing or not.
Please let him try and show you guys his members his research sources, it will help stop arguments.
For d 5G issues
he showed many videos from foreign doctors and news etc to prove his point. And if u Search well u will see adverts of 5G digital implantation where ur device will be in ur skin. I saw dat one on BBC
he is not just stating facts without sources. if u watch d videos u will see wat am saying
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

For d 5G issues
he showed many videos from foreign doctors and news etc to prove his point. And if u Search well u will see adverts of 5G digital implantation where ur device will be in ur skin. I saw dat one on BBC
he is not just stating facts without sources. if u watch d videos u will see wat am saying

Facts in case you don't know is 5G doesn't cause deaths, like your pastor claimed! For every conspiracy scientists your pastor brings as proof for his theory, they are a million more scientist saying the opposite.
5G is non-ionizing radio waves, it's harmless at it's frequency of 25 GHz to 72 GHz. Frequencies as high as 300GHz are still harmless and 5G doesn't pass 75 GHz.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Facts in case you don't know is 5G doesn't cause deaths! Like your pastor claimed!
point of correction
he didn't say 5G is causing death
But he maintained there are adverse effects of 5G according to researchers
And don't discredit wat someone else has said unless u do ur due independent research and come out with an opposing view.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

point of correction
And don't discredit wat someone else has said unless u do ur due independent research and come out with an opposing view.

He did. That was my original post. So you didn't read it ?? See yourself now.

Watch him say it from his instagram handle.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by zionmde: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Watch him say it from his instagram handle. https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-sax5FAjj8/?igshid=3e1j4b5k58j8
He said "What are killing the people?" Where those 5G are turned on, more people are dying" what he said is true, check the countries with highest death rate did he say "5G is killing them"? No it's just like saying more people are dying where the temperature is low would u now say it's d low temperature dat is killing them?

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Buliwyf: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Watch him say it from his instagram handle.

Guy you dey try o. Anybody still supporting that bleaching Jerrycoil pastor now does not have the ability to think for himself. You will be wasting your time with such people. Just post the videos so we can mock them jare. Fake pastors with fake miracles. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buliwyf:

Guy you dey try o. Anybody still supporting that bleaching Jerrycoil pastor now does not have the ability to think for himself. You will be wasting your time with such people. Just post the videos so we can mock them jare. Fake pastors with fake miracles. Lol

Honestly mocking them is the easy route grin, I want to instead enlighten them.

Many don't know all the facts and if they know them maybe some will see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

He said
"What are killing the people?"
Where those 5G are turned on, more people are dying"
what he said is true, check the countries with highest death rate
did he say "5G is killing them"? No
it's just like saying more people are dying where the temperature is low
would u now say it's d low temperature dat is killing them?

I know you are smart and can comprehend well. Tell me what joy do you derive twisting the words of your pastor to suit his new stance

Lets call a spade a spade. He said it in his opening statements. He said two things are responsible for the deaths. 1. Where the 5G are tested or turned on many people have died. That was a complete statement. No addition or subtraction was made on that by him. and 2. He said also that deaths are due to people who have the flu being counted with people that have COVID-19. As such people with the flu won't get treatment and die.

So why are you lying

How will I take you serious now!

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Funaki: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

He said
"What are killing the people?"
Where those 5G are turned on, more people are dying"
what he said is true, check the countries with highest death rate
did he say "5G is killing them"? No
it's just like saying more people are dying where the temperature is low
would u now say it's d low temperature dat is killing them?

Oga, he said "what killed people in Wuhan China is not the virus, it was the 5G"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Funaki: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

I know you are smart and can comprehend well. Tell me what joy do you derive twisting the words of your pastor to suit his new stance

Lets call a spade a spade. He said it in his opening statements. He said two things are responsible for the deaths. 1. Where the 5G are tested or turned on many people have died. That was a complete statement. No addition or subtraction was made on that by him. and 2. He said also that deaths are due to people who have the flu being counted with people that have COVID-19. As such people with the flu won't get treatment and die.

So why are you lying

How will I take you serious now!

He said in the second video when he was sitting down that the virus didn't kill people in Wuhan, that it's the 5G.

That guy just wants to lie for his pastor

3 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Funaki: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

point of correction

He said it. I don't think you even know what your pastor said.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

LIES.

You listened to 2mins snippet and want to lecture people who listened for 9 days on what he meant? Then you are just lying up and down. Which means your aim is to give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.

Are you a christian? I want to know what to do to your posts.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by onlyfacts: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Funaki:

He said in the second video when he was sitting down that the virus didn't kill people in Wuhan, that it's the 5G.

That guy just wants to lie for his pastor

Exactly!!! His members know they are lying for him and pastor Chris knows he too is a liar!

If he continues like this, he will get that arrest he so desires. Public disinformation is a crime incase he doesn't know, especially for someone that is very influential and whatever he says becomes gold to others.

1 Like

Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Only your beloved pastor said a lie here. See the video proof tongue

You are hiding behind words. Weak antagonist.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
zionmde:

He never said so.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Specifically Say 5G Is Responsible For The Deaths? by Maestro21: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
onlyfacts:

Research sources for what aspect?

I ask because you are implored to do YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT research and see if your own conclusions are different. Then where you disagree if you do, provide your own scientific evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? / Euthanasia ''mercy Killing'' How Justifiable Can It Be? / Did God Stop Writing After The Bible And Koran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.