Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos (18750 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Spray:
I strongly believe Nigeria version of Corona is typhoid and Malaria fever
Do you live in lagos? If yes, maybe you should pay a visit to yaba isolation centre and see where your fellow Nigerians are struggling between life and death. By the time you return home, you'd change your statement without hesitation.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
abeg,those folks in isolation centres who dey feed 'em? govt or their families
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by cosse(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grin
Clever afooomnjjaa want 2 run away from him state of orijin 2 Lagos because we have develop it 4 dem.
Wat is Lagos if Igbo didnt develop it.
Pls stay bck in Oyo.
Charity beginnes at home

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by cosse(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
cheesy One Malaria patient, you mean
try to have sense...U WILL NOT DIE IF U DO..
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
cosse:

ode leleyi o... lagido oshi.....
Sanfranka6:

Ode

MPA unu ode nmuo
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Totalconcept(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
If these people playing politics to make money on citizens of this country called Nigeria. God will not forgive you and play politics with health is bad fa
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by shalom4eva(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grin
Clever afooomnjjaa want 2 run away from him state of orijin 2 Lagos because we have develop it 4 dem.
Pls stay bck in Oyo.
Charity beginnes at home

This guy is a capital fool o, come why not go develop the east first. Well I can see your brain is drained by this lockdown already. Pele

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by cray91(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
haha. you must have read my mind
2RUTHHURTS:
cheesy
One Malaria patient, you mean
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by GARWOR2019: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na only naija get cure for covid-19

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by kunleham(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Spray:
I strongly believe Nigeria version of Corona is typhoid and Malaria fever
Lol
Hunger fever join!!!
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by wellmax(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grin
Pls stay bck in Oyo.
Charity beginnes at home
In the congregation of the wise, fools always have an opportunity to show off.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
okomile:
The person should stay in Oyo ooooo

Lagos has enough ooooooo

Na beg ooooo

Lagos opened the transfer windows . Soon dem go do transfer to state of origin .

1 Like

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
bestdan50:
The WORLD and its Inhabitants should Bow to our Maker..

Sodom and Gomorrah did not do up to us, and they were Wiped out!

Those in Noah Generation did not do up to us and they were also Wiped out!

This Earth is Certainly going to be Wiped out!

Let us Make Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY, Ask for Mercy and Accept His only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST..

That's the only way we can be Saved!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!
Shut up
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Glink2018(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
UCH dey Ibadan, you no treat am there, you come dey carry am come Lagos.
Thereafter, you go lockdown your State against Lagos.
You send am come lagos make he come die for lagos because cemetery no dey Oyo state.

Makinde, behave yourself oh!/
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
grin
Pls stay bck in Oyo.
Charity beginnes at home
Stop saying rubbish... You Igbos always claim to have developed Lagos, no wonder majority of you always run away from your underdeveloped South East states, I wonder how you can justify your claim since yours states remain underdeveloped... I wonder why the IGRs in your states are nothing to write home about compared to Lagos. The ability to develop a State has truly reflected in your South East states that you abandoned. Bunch of idiots with false claims.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by 7lives: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2020
gentle70:

Stop saying rubbish... You Igbos always claim to have developed Lagos, no wonder majority of you always run away from your underdeveloped South East states, I wonder how you can justify your claim since yours states remain underdeveloped... I wonder why the IGRs in your states are nothing to write home about compared to Lagos. The ability to develop a State has truly reflected in your South East states that you abandoned. Bunch of idiots with false claims.

Now you know why the Chinese are grilling them, before they'll begin to tell China man how Igbos develop China.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Farki: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Lagos had become dumping ground for Covid-19.
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Thelife: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up

Why are you full of frustration
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Jobalert2020: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Owolabi Oluwamurewa win My Cute Baby Photo Contest 2020 competition by clicking on this link.
http://mycutebaby.in/contest/participant/?n=5e8de8911590c&utm_source=wsapp_share&utm_campaign=April_2020&utm_medium=shared&utm_term=wsapp_shared_5e8de8911590c&utm_content=participant.. You will see 'Tap to vote ' on the page after scrolling down..
Be part of his success story by voting for him, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders.
Kindly vote and share to your friends for their votes. You can vote as many times as possible after every thirty minutes.. Thanks for the anticipated votes #MyCuteBabyPhotoContest2020.
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Kareemtoyin: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Please if you are praying for USA Italy and Spain please remember France because cases is rising in France as well, and let us pray for whole world that God should please stop the anger on us because his the the only that safe us from this virus.
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by slimanyd: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Glink2018:
UCH dey Ibadan, you no treat am there, you come dey carry am come Lagos.
Thereafter, you go lockdown your State against Lagos.
You send am come lagos make he come die for lagos because cemetery no dey Oyo state.

Makinde, behave yourself oh!/

Lol. No vex bro. Nah the patient willingly requested to be transferred to lagos.
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by slimanyd: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Who else is seeing the wonders happening in Oyo State , Other states governor should reason like seyi . Lockdown should be in the night and not during the day time but majority of them say they are locking down but majority of citizens sneak out at night when the vurus has room of spreading when the sun goes down.

Kudos to Gsm and his advisers. In a weeks time, Oyo state will e free of CORONA andwe truimph .
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
shalom4eva:

This guy is a capital fool o, come why not go develop the east first. Well I can see your brain is drained by this lockdown already. Pele
gentle70:

gentle70:

Umu ezi,okwa unu ebidogo
Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by wiszzy101: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Interesting...

1 Share

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by guiddoti: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
aleeyus:
Why Lagos
A lot of wonders in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Umu ezi,okwa unu ebidogo
So shall it be for you... The scripture told me "I'll bless those who bless you, I'll curse those who curse you". Don't allow Christ's suffering to be in vain, align to His will. Happy Easter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Say They Can Cut HIV Out Of Cells Using Crispr Gene-editing Technolog / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush / Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.