Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus (669 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus by Biodun556(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g21L35AGSaw

One of the problems Africa is facing is egocentric. I don't see reason why NMA should refuse foreign help. As a matter of fact, traditional medical practitioners and other alternative medicine should be incorporated to fight this desease once and for all so that everybody can get back to work. People have started breaking into shops to steal food items. If this lockdown goes beyond 3 weeks it is only God that can save us from violence.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus by 4four(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria is the poorest nation base on world bank statistics and I can bet it that if there is statistics for the most egocentric nation Nigeria will Cary first, you can imaging poorest with very high egocentric peoples in a nation, no be surfer head nation be that? Even USA that suppose to have very high ego they beg for assistant from the rest of world, this is England now receiving medical assistant from China but my people that ve nothing to contribute to the rest of the world on this out break they tell their corrupt, stupid leaders to reject free medical assistant from China.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus by sonofstevens101(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
God help us
Re: Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus by properties4sale: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
4four:
Nigeria is the poorest nation base on world bank statistics and I can bet it that if there is statistics for the most egocentric nation Nigeria will Cary first, you can imaging poorest with very high egocentric peoples in a nation, no be surfer head nation be that? Even USA that suppose to have very high ego they beg for assistant from the rest of world, this is England now receiving medical assistant from China but my people that ve nothing to contribute to the rest of the world on this out break they tell their corrupt, stupid leaders to reject free medical assistant from China.
That's what is our problem oh my brother, our problem in Naija is more of attitude, we have very terrible attitude as a people.
A people so selfish, greedy, fraudulent, egocentric, egoistic , I wonder what good can be expected from a group of persons with such traits!!! Absolutely nothing!!! Impossible...

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Experts Arrive UK To Help Fight Coronavirus by Biodun556(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar's "Cure" For Covid-19: The Facts / Nigerian Researchers Announce COVID-19 Vaccine. / Cost Of Retinal Detachment Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.