Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths (67863 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / 5 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 323 . 85 discharged. 10 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by kem44016: 3:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by kem92619: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by kem50218: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by bimbim75: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Oluneutral:
20 states already!

This thing sha want to spread to every state of the country, na wa o, I'm just beginning to be afraid, especially now that the core Northern states are involved. My fear is how will those almajiris observe social distancing, how can they be washing hands regularly and do they even know what's called sanitizer? Who will help tell them, who will they obey? This is seriously serious!

Lord, have mercy
The cases has passed this,I pray God will open our eye on time before it too late.We have a case in my area now.People think this is not real and still go to crowded market.

1 Like

Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Nwanma2020: 4:21am On Apr 12, 2020
I'm still not convinced about the gravity of covid-19 as reported in naija. if you know you know
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37am On Apr 12, 2020
but those Katsina cases, the nigeria came online and debunked sometimes...im not sure d video has trended yet

Ncdc just dey add numbers as they like but dem no go share money as they like o
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Klemp458: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir Nigerians why are we always confuse, Ncdc we're updating the masses at mid night everyone shouted that the have turn inec now you are calling them surebet... government feed you or not... Nigerians take your necessary precautions and stay home and manage yourself... Corona Virus is real.. ypost=88341634:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

ncdc to update us every evening na sure bet now

To be serious this viruse is becoming real. We are facing reality

Imagine my favourite bar when dey always full

I reach there this evening
Every where calm. Nobody for there.

Only me just dey sipp my bottle. Na last last one of my real niggarrr come take join me.
We begin use our phone play songs like:

Natural mystic by Bob Marley( we are facing reality)

Heal the world by Michael Jackson

We are the world by USA for Africa

1-800-273-8255 by Logic, feat. Alessia Cara and Khalid

Patience by Nas and darmian Marley
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Benwallt(m): 5:35am On Apr 12, 2020
They are doing everything logically or illogically possible to push up the death figures to attract funds to be further looted from WHO. Out of that 10 deaths, only 4 died here in Nigeria the rest are Nigerians abroad.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Blackpearlous(f): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Oluneutral:
20 states already!

This thing sha want to spread to every state of the country, na wa o, I'm just beginning to be afraid, especially now that the core Northern states are involved. My fear is how will those almajiris observe social distancing, how can they be washing hands regularly and do they even know what's called sanitizer? Who will help tell them, who will they obey? This is seriously serious!

Lord, have mercy

Funny enough I am not more scared of this virus. Yes stay safe but please don't go paranoid.

Stay off nairaland for like two days and just enjoy isolation and stop keeping a tab on the increase.

Then you will be more at peace.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by liver123(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
They are playing politics with this corona thing. But God pass una sha.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by bigiyaro(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Only me just dey sipp my bottle. Na last last one of my real niggarrr come take join me.

stay at home you no go hear, no carry the virus from beer parlour go house o. beer kii you dia.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by anigbajumo(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Benwallt:
They are doing everything logically or illogically possible to push up the death figures to attract funds to be further looted from WHO. Out of that 10 deaths, only 4 died here in Nigeria the rest are Nigerians abroad.

You people should stop all these baseless analysis,I don't knw if most of u guys read foregin news at all and see what's happening in other parts of the world.... corona can never be an avenue for government to steal more,they av been looting without corona with anybody alter their evil plan,it is myopic to think government is giving wrong info to steal in the name of corona...Do u think they can't loot without this corona issue??

The same way America and Italy don't take proactive measures until they are now dancing naked with their world class and latest health facilities,if people ignore the sit at home and it get triggered like that of European countries that is when people will stay home and see the clear pictures.

1 Like

Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Premiumwriter: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

who cares?
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by TheDauraMallam: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You know good songs. Let me give a few from my selection

Autumn Leaves - Damian Marley
Blinding Lights - The Weeknd
I'm Coming Home - Lionel Richie
Dumebi (Matoma Remix) - Rema
Jamaica - Vybz Kartel
Wake Up Everybody - John Legend & The Roots
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Beremx(f): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
madridguy:
And no one is reporting hunger case? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by EvagreenEditors: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
It is well

Please help any of these, if led. Especially those with children who cannot feed their families this season
https://www.nairaland.com/5788488/led-these-people-especially-those
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by 77up(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I always like your post but this is no, it clearly shows that you haven't take this issue serious before.

Upon all the noise ,you still deem it fit to visit bar that have probably not been fumigated with friend.

With your kinds , I pray we don't go the way of Equador.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by MrBONE2(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by frankson1(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Oluneutral:
20 states already!

Lord, have mercy

Sir, this is the type of news (increase in the number of deaths) some people on this forum wants to hear before they believe that COVID-19 is real.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Benwallt(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

You people should stop all these baseless analysis,I don't knw if most of u guys read foregin news at all and see what's happening in other parts of the world.... corona can never be an avenue for government to steal more,they av been looting without corona with anybody alter their evil plan,it is myopic to think government is giving wrong info to steal in the name of corona...Do u think they can't loot without this corona issue??

The same way America and Italy don't take proactive measures until they are now dancing naked with their world class and latest health facilities,if people ignore the sit at home and it get triggered like that of European countries that is when people will stay home and see the clear pictures.
American didn't take the virus with kid gloves, the number of infections keep increasing despite lockdown over there. I think the virus spread more in the cold environment than in the tropics. Our leaders are never satisfied, the will want to loot lacally n internationally. Anyway, we still thank God for his mercies. The virus is no respecter of lockdown
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by noisy45(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Oluneutral:
20 states already!

Lord, have mercy

I want corona to kill northerners on a serious note so that they will learn that been more islamic religious than the Saudis who has shut down there mosques is foolishness
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by wasi9ice: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2020
COVID 19 INTRODUCED,,,,,,,,HUNGER 20.

Both of them are real ,,,,,,,,,,,,pls stay safe ,,

Government visit our bank accounts
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by anigbajumo(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Benwallt:
American didn't take the virus with kid gloves, the number of infections keep increasing despite lockdown over there. I think the virus spread more in the cold environment than in the tropics. Our leaders are never satisfied, the will want to loot lacally n internationally. Anyway, we still thank God for his mercies. The virus is no respecter of lockdown

The virus is aiddy spread without symptoms b4 the lockdown,they failed to take proactive measures at the appropriate time,if the government lift the ban tomorrow,u will see the cases skyrocket in the next few weeks.....

How come the lockdown works in China??
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The painful part be say upon all your wailings, the authorities no even dey aware say you exist, to say the least of adhering to your post
grin
hehehe
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by Benwallt(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2020
[[sub][/sub]quote author=anigbajumo post=88353030]

The virus is aiddy spread without symptoms b4 the lockdown,they failed to take proactive measures at the appropriate time,if the government lift the ban tomorrow,u will see the cases skyrocket in the next few weeks.....

How come the lockdown works in China??[/quote] China's is different. Their success can be attributed to their systems functionality. If China were to be Nigeria, she won't record even a case because they would have taken all proactive measures in ensuring the virus does not enter their country. China woke up to the virus why the rest the world watch the virus entering their country. China deserves award in their handling the virus not forgetting that over 1billion people live in that country. Our leaders opened our borders to receive the virus because they knew monetary aids will go to worst hit countries
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by bizzibodi(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Are they saying states with 1 or 2 index cases for d paste 10 days hav no contact with anybody I dnt understand.
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by fadawa: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
20, state already Oh Allah have mercy on our soul I also pray to heal the global world form this dynamic �
Re: 13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths by ugohenry2019(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
i don't understand how they get this death figures... did all of them died in Nigeria or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.