Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building (67357 Views)

Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
A Man Identified as a pastor of a pentecostal church, Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke has committed suicide in Nnewi, Anambra State.

Sources said the man jumped down from a two storey-building after he was jilted by his lover.

A relative of the deceased, who spoke to DAILY POST under anonymity, said the man had trained his lover in the university, after which she declined his marriage proposal.

“The man was 30 years old at the time of his death. His girlfriend, whom he intended to marry disappointed him after seeing her through the university.

“He jumped down from a two storey-building and died. I am surprised that a man of his age and a pastor can do this.”

The source said according to the tradition of Leru autonomous community of Umunneochi LGA in Abia State, the man would be buried in a forest for committing sacrilege.

The man was eventually buried, yesterday, Friday, in a bush, the source added.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/26/anambra-pastor-jumps-down-storey-building-kills-self-after-lover-jilted-him/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Trending Terrible News, Coming From Nnewi

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by TemplarLandry: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
Stale news.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stale news.

See More Bad News @ www.. com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Taylor90: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
you literally wake up every morning googling abi you dey enter bus go round 36 states looking for bad news only

I’ve never seen you post congratulations threads or topics

Your own na blood and knife

The day wey you go old finish die (95yrs) na you go use your hand bury yourself

You too like bad news

219 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Taylor90:
you literally wake up every morning googling for bad news only

I’ve never seen you post congratulations threads or topics

Your own na blood and knife

The day wey you go old finish die (95yrs) na you go use your hand bury yourself

You too like bad news

Na Where Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop My Boss

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NoahHadNoArk: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hope the storey building is okay

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by izonborn098(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
To you reading this post' yes i mean you.. That handout money u want send to her so' na learn you don't want to learn or you just decide to be useless to ur family..
The day ur girl enter any university she become an olosho to the people and for the people....
It take a strong heart to be unbothered throughout ur stay in university' all the lifesyles is found there...
The moment she step into uni you are no more attracted to her again' but she may deceive you to foot all the expenses but after graduation she will open up to you...
Another simp is gone' they are the ones giving girls entitle mentality and try to shame their fellow men for telling them the truth...
Mr man if u like go and simp in the underworld' na you know....
You don't play emotional game with olosho... Olosho na olosho... You can't change any born olosho even at old age they don't change....
I only feel for ur parents..... No rip for u.....

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
A pastor......Maybe their Genotype no even match to begin with.......but wait o shey they used to say they Would pray over it first to know if its their God chosen wife.

Why didnt he pray over it......He just wan jump into the relationship and now he has ended up jumping out of a two storey

As we speak, another mugu somewhere despite reading this pastor's travail is training a girlfriend through the university

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by TimT: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
The more you look, the more you see, the more u become more confused... grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by tushkhalifa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hehehe 😂
Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
No matter who betrayed you suicide is not an option ooo, There is more to life and nobody is irreplaceable.

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Wawelexy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
No RIP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NaijaCover(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
No RIP...

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Can You See what Wawelexy dey talk for here

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Cresential(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Suicide is never an option

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Amuluonyenaego: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
A legend just misbehaved

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by oluwasegun007(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
It is well

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by DrAda(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Truly unfortunate. He placed his faith on man rather than the God he claimed to serve.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Freshtruth(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Men are becoming weak my heart has be broken shattered but is still dey chest am. My ex that broke my heart letter came back when she finds out I just tear Benz c300 guess what I accept her back I whip her for like 3days I show her my account details and show her my new land I plan to build my house anty come dey give me advise on how to invest my money grin I dump her the next day grin told her my real babe is coming to take her place in my house and she is pregnant for me. Omo I look the gal face I can see that her heart and hopes has been chatted to pieces regrets written over her. But is too late she could have enjoy my money if she was loyal

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by nkemoma(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Most Anambra Males are SIMPsons.. though this pastor is from Abia, he allowed himself to be SIMPlified

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Righthussle: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is painful. After spending tithe and offering money he would have used to open school or buy private jet to train the girl, the girl still left him.

I have one question oo. What of the god of Israel that he works for self, him no save am as him fall from the building? Make I close my mouth wetin I sabi.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
One mugu gone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Knetpro(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Well, let his family take heart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by crackhouse(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Inside life

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
I hate seeing this kind of news.

When will some men learn, you don't train a lady in school with the hope of getting married to her after graduation, it's like expecting a Tinubu to become a Sankara overnight, the probability of it coming to pass is always in the negative.
I get many still think theh'd be an exception, well, the only exception you'd become is a scape goat that's if suicide never cross your mind and you'd never see women the same way again.

Men you don't have that luxury of proving what's not there to prove anymore.

Finally, this validates the claims that our benevolence should have it own limit, we can love people more than ourselves.

It's unfortunate, the man have to go that way.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by Luckysbab: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
This palava called ‘’love’’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building by SILVERLINES: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
angry

I don't know why men put their attention on. Women these days.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.