Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? (2653 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 Play Launched With 6000 Mah Battery, Check Out Specs And Price / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by UncleGrey(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Infinix has made an addition of another mid-range smartphone to the Hot-series called Infinix Hot 9 Play and here are my thoughts about this device.
https://youtu.be/qFikoS3n1qM
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by samueloyem19: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think the smartphone is good enough for the budget buyers. Helio A25 chipset and the 6000mAh battery are the highlights.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by TrollKiller(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
samueloyem19:
I think the smartphone is good enough for the budget buyers. Helio A25 chipset and the 6000mAh battery are the highlights.
Helio A25
Can you imagine

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by MrBONE2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
TrollKiller:

Helio A25
Can you imagine
grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Entry level if you ask me. More like a basic phone for lite tasks
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by harryodilli19(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
UncleGrey:
Infinix has made an addition of another mid-range smartphone to the Hot-series called Infinix Hot 9 Play and here are my thoughts about this device.
https://youtu.be/qFikoS3n1qM

Thank you for a well informed review on YouTube. I just want to understand one thing about Infinix smartphones. They recently announced Infinix Note 7 with MediaTek helio G70 which is an advanced gaming chipset. Do you think from now on they might upgrade their smartphones and use some of the latest Mediatek processors like the Helio G Series or the P65, P90 chipsets? I think they should because it will give a boost to the brand too. I'm happy with the other specs they're prociding in the phones ranging from huge battery to the latest Android version.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by samueloyem19: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
As per the cost, the smartphone looks good enough and I think the choice of changing the Mediatek processor is also welcomed.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by sunshineV(f): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
harryodilli19:

Thank you for a well informed review on YouTube. I just want to understand one thing about Infinix smartphones. They recently announced Infinix Note 7 with MediaTek helio G70 which is an advanced gaming chipset. Do you think from now on they might upgrade their smartphones and use some of the latest Mediatek processors like the Helio G Series or the P65, P90 chipsets? I think they should because it will give a boost to the brand too. I'm happy with the other specs they're prociding in the phones ranging from huge battery to the latest Android version.

They are not selling the G70 version for Nigerians but India. Nigeria will get the p35 so buckle up for mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by ToyBoyAaron(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
sunshineV:

They are not selling the G70 version for Nigerians but India. Nigeria will get the p35 so buckle up for mediocrity
cheesy cheesy transsion don see Africans finish. We're greedy in this country so dy are using it against us. Starting from the top to the bottom, marketers wants their share even bloggers too. An average African will buy casing and megapixel.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by sunshineV(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

cheesy cheesy transsion don see Africans finish. We're greedy in this country so dy are using it against us. Starting from the top to the bottom, marketers wants their share even bloggers too. An average African will buy casing and megapixel.

True talk

Crazy part is how they use marketers and bloggers from nigeria to steal from Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by skywalker240(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
Entry level if you ask me. More like a basic phone for lite tasks
yeah lite tasks with over the bar prices ba

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by Faithful4real(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2020
These Transsion phones are wicked. Last week when i saw the phone i thought maybe they have learnt their lesson, and they will use a good processor this time.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by Randerl: 7:53am On May 30, 2020
Not worth a pair of goat hoofs.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 Play Overview-is It Worth It? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2020
Damn! 2g Ram? The device is shit

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings / Where To Download Operamini. / What Are Ur View Wit Diz New Opera Beta 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.