Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings (2611 Views)

How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 / Glo Apn Settings For Fast And Stable Internet Connection / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
See guys I don't mind uninstalling xos launcher. How do I remove this from my phone because it's not there before I don't know what I press.

I think it's from xos launcher. Can I delete it permanently.

When swiping the home screen that's when this shows how can I remove it pls

Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by house10s: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
go to settings click app look for wat u want to remove n boom its gone
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
That is normal... Its just displaying the amount of ram used by your phone and some unrelated news if you switch on your data... By the way which infinix are you using?
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Model404:
That is normal... Its just displaying the amount of ram used by your phone and some unrelated news if you switch on your data... By the way which infinix are you using?

It's not normal because it's not there before. I clicked on something unknown to me and it started to show. I tried to get rid of it I now discover that it's xos setting.

Maybe I should get a new launcher. What's the best launcher bro.

I use infinix smart 5
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
house10s:
go to settings click app look for wat u want to remove n boom its gone

Bro can I remove the xos launcher?
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

It's not normal because it's not there before. I clicked on something unknown to me and it started to show. I tried to get rid of it I now discover that it's xos setting.

Maybe I should get a new launcher. What's the best launcher bro.

I use infinix smart 5
try nova launcher or visionary launcher.... By the way how much did you buy your phone.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Model404:
try nova launcher or visionary launcher.... By the way how much did you buy your phone.

41k. New one

But bro can't I delete the xos launcher? Or force stop it.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

41k. New one

But bro can't I delete the xos launcher? Or force stop it.
a friend bought his 52k earlier this month...
No you can't delete it, its a system app.... If you try to force stop it some apps (like ai gallery, google files go, phone master,xshare ) may malfunction.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Model404:
a friend bought his 52k earlier this month...
No you can't delete it, its a system app.... If you try to force stop it some apps (like ai gallery, google files go, phone master,xshare ) may malfunction.

I bought mine like 4 months ago and the tin nor de show before not until this afternoon. I have disabled it force stop it yet e nor gree comot. I really don't like it
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

I bought mine like 4 months ago and the tin nor de show before not until this afternoon. I have disabled it force stop it yet e nor gree comot. I really don't like it
just change your launcher.. Try Hios launcher, you can get it from playstore.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by house10s: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
TeamLeader:

Bro can I remove the xos launcher?
look for d launcher d way u been directed n uninstall
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Earlystar698(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Stop downloading anything you see on playtore it's can harm your phone
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by gulfer: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Maybe the flubox virus has reached your side grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Mikefrik(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Try this it'll work. I'm a phone technician.
I'll post to u soon
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Shellsploit: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dont stress your self..
Install another launcher. I recommend Niagara launcher
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by O2billions: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Long press on your xos launcher home screen, you see a new page, click on menu, it will take you to another page, click on other settings, and on the final page, adjust your settings to the third picture.

Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by skywalker240(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2021
XOS and HIOS OS plus their launchers will frustrate you everyday I swear.

That's one of the reasons I ran away
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Eyanbahose: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2021
TeamLeader:
See guys I don't mind uninstalling xos launcher. How do I remove this from my phone because it's not there before I don't know what I press.

I think it's from xos launcher. Can I delete it permanently.

When swiping the home screen that's when this shows how can I remove it pls
what exactly are you complaining about?
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Eyanbahose: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2021
They've given you solutions on how to resolve your use.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by TeamLeader(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Eyanbahose:
what exactly are you complaining about?

It's being sorted out bro. Thank you. It's one of screen display that consumes unnecessary data on xos launcher. It's being disabled tho
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by Eyanbahose: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2021
TeamLeader:

It's being sorted out bro. Thank you. It's one of screen display that consumes unnecessary data on xos launcher. It's being disabled tho
okay. That's nice
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by saxby(f): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Go to apps through settings and uninstall it from there now
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by saxby(f): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
skywalker240:
XOS and HIOS OS plus their launchers will frustrate you everyday I swear.

That's one of the reasons I ran away
but the new HiOS update is really amazing
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by skywalker240(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
saxby:
but the new HiOS update is really amazing
I won't fall for that

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by ShedrachU(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Go to the app details and switch off the notification.
Re: Guys Help Me Out With This My Phone Settings by saxby(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
skywalker240:

I won't fall for that
fall for it or not, the HiOS update makes sense

(1) (Reply)

How I Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp, A Secret Guide!! / List Of Cheap Android Phones Below 20k In Nigeria To Get This X-mas Season / The Android App Every Android User Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.