Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty (3700 Views)

Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As / I Fuckin Bought Big Brother For Mercy- Cubana Priest Reveals How Mercy Won / #bbnaija: See How Mercy Looked At Ike When He Smiled (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by sleekgist4: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nollywood actress and brand influencer Mercy Aigbe has been accused of neglecting her family,who reportedly live in poverty.

According to a post on an IG handle, Gistlover, the actress abandoned her family, as her father before he died was said to have lived in a hut while her mother presently sells akara by the road side. And her sister recently died of a heart disease.

As if that was not enough, an alleged colleague collaborated the story saying:

See full post and reported photos of her sister click here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/mercy-aigbe-called-out-for-allegedly-neglecting-her-family-after-she-made-it/

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by bedspread: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Until I hear her side of the story, I refuse to Comment!
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by Makavelli25: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Clout chasers And yeye bloggers at it again
I smh
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Inside life
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by merit455(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Makavelli25:
Clout chasers
And yeye bloggers at it again

I smh
You are confused

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by dawnomike(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Awaiting another set of drama to trend this period.. let's see round 2 of it
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by godofuck231: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
are u guys aware of what she went trough to become a star, if the family disowned her no one knew, why drag her online when u can aske her one on one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by otipoju(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2020
This life just pray make God bless your hard work.
Some people are mean like that but God pass dem.

I have one very stupid Uncle like that. When he had a breakthrough through the help of his younger brothers after his initial fall from grace, he declared to us nephews that we were on our own oo, as his only concern is his sons. Even when I got a new job with a new company and needed T fare for that first month of training..they guy told me to Bleep off.

Thank God for his mercies. 9 years after he called me to help him speak to my friend again who is the HR Manager of a company his son is trying so hard to enter

One spirit just enter me and I ignored that call and did not bother calling him back till this day. Very useless man.

3 Likes

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by egopersonified(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Let's hear from her too.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by irunoko(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
otipoju:

I have one very stupid Uncle like that. When he had a breakthrough through the help of his younger brothers after his initial fall from grace, he declared to us nephews that we were on our own oo, as his only concern is his sons. Even when I got a new job with a new company and needed T fare for that first month of training..they guy told me to Bleep off.

Thank God for his mercies. 9 years after he called me to help him speak to my friend again who is the HR Manager of a company his son is trying so hard to enter

One spirit just enter me and I ignored that call and did not bother calling him back till this day. Very useless man.
don't be surprised.nigerians are extremely ungrateful hence if you remind them the next statement will be shofewama siregun lemilori ni?

When you help just commot eye or do it for God but if you are expecting a reciprocal return you might be disappointed

So don't be surprised when people are not ready to help anybody again not even their family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by MzTunechi(f): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Her family, her business. Don't forget she became her a mother in her teens. Perhaps she was disowned by her parents when they found out she was pregnant so put your mouth where it should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by femi4: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
She didn't come to this World to sacrifice for her family
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by backnbeta(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
The fact that she picked up the kids shows she probably did her best, albeit not good enough for the sister. It's not always as it seems undecided
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by Peace081: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
bedspread:
Really??
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by Samietbig: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
bedspread:

Gbam! There are always three sides to a story. Your side, my side, and the truth

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by jesmond3945: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
otipoju:

my friend he doesnt owe you. it is good to learn this and strive to be better. Now you are seeing him as someone owing you when he owes his children the good life. If you needed tfare, your dad would have helped. I am just being blunt. I passed through the same with my uncles but i would never show resentment.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by otipoju(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
jesmond3945:

my friend he doesnt owe you. it is good to learn this and strive to be better. Now you are seeing him as someone owing you when he owes his children the good life. If you needed tfare, your dad would have helped. I am just being blunt. I passed through the same with my uncles but i would never show resentment.

Lol. He owes me plenty. When you send me on errands and I execute them beautifully, without getting paid for it, I have given you my time and added value to you.In turn when i need support, reciprocity demands that you be there for me. If you cant then the equation is not balanced.

He is very selfish. He does not hesitate to ask and receive help from others but will ghost when you need him. What sort of arrangement is that. Even before he had the second breakthrough, I was his ATM from the small business I was doing back then.

I dont resent him, and in the space of that 9 years, I have helped him and his sons on several occassions one way or the other.

His cup just full that day and I realised this selfish man needs help my help again. I am done. No more Nice guy.

I treat you the way you treat me.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by jesmond3945: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
otipoju:

Lol. He owes me plenty. When you send me on errands and I execute them beautifully, without getting paid for it, I have given you my time and added value to you.In turn when i need support, reciprocity demands that you be there for me. If you cant then the equation is not balanced.

He is very selfish. He does not hesitate to ask and receive help from others but will ghost when you need him. What sort of arrangement is that. Even before he had the second breakthrough, I was his ATM from the small business I was doing back then.

I dont resent him, and in the space of that 9 years, I have helped him and his sons on several occassions one way or the other.

His cup just full that day and I realised this selfish man needs help my help again. I am done. No more Nice guy.

I treat you the way you treat me.
so you went on errands expecting payment?
that means you didnt do them because of love but monetary reasons. All those time you washed his car, you expected him to pay you?
so all the goodwill people who try to help you out of their own volution or as a point of duty, deserve monetary payment?
Then that means even the girl that refills your car must be tipped because she is doing her job.
This mentality is the reason why Nigerians are not patriotic, why we always demands bribes and so on.
Why must it be that your Uncle will support? Do you know he is working hard day and night for his kids alone? to give the best in life.
His mistake was calling you for help, he should have nutured his son to convince your Hr friend..
or work harder. Let the help towards come from ones own volution. If he didnt ask for help, you would have still respected him.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by otipoju(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
jesmond3945:

so you went on errands expecting payment?
that means you didnt do them because of love but monetary reasons. All those time you washed his car, you expected him to pay you?
so all the goodwill people who try to help you out of their own volution or as a point of duty, deserve monetary payment?
Then that means even the girl that refills your car must be tipped because she is doing her job.
This mentality is the reason why Nigerians are not patriotic, why we always demands bribes and so on.
Why must it be that your Uncle will support? Do you know he is working hard day and night for his kids alone? to give the best in life.
His mistake was calling you for help, he should have nutured his son to convince your Hr friend..
or work harder. Let the help towards come from ones own volution. If he didnt ask for help, you would have still respected him.

You are saying a lot without saying anything meaningful.

Any uncle who has no intention to lift a finger to help his nieces and nephews has no right to send them on any errands. That is how the equation balances. It is give and take. Value for value.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by jesmond3945: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
otipoju:

You are saying a lot without saying anything meaningful.

Any uncle who has no intention to lift a finger to help his nieces and nephews has no right to send them on any errands. That is how the equation balances. It is give and take. Value for value.
hmmm I see that this negative culture is now cemented heavily in our psyche. We will see where it will lead us to.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by otipoju(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
jesmond3945:
hmmm I see that this negative culture is now cemented heavily in our psyche. We will see where it will lead us to.

What is patriotism. It's a love for a country that loves you.It's a two way street. For every privilege there is a corresponding obligation.

You dare say Nigerians are not patriotic. Are you okay.

Patriotic to a country that its soldiers and police extort money from them on the streets and roads, arrest innocent people and throw them in jail so they can get bail and kill them like flies over 20 naira.

Patriotic to a country that cant provide them basic amenities for a decent existence even though it has all the resources to do so in abundance.

No security inspire of trillions spent yearly, no good roads, no good hospitals, no steady power, no portable water, no efficient postal system, no quality schools...so so strike strike. Millions of able bodied men and women unemployed with elderly parents. Those who are employed sef owe doctors salary, owe lecturers salary. To even support Innoson manufacture of cars na wahala, then prefer to carry billion to go dash Toyota an Asian company.

What country fold its hands and watches while foreigners come into its own country and maltreat its citizens in their various workplaces.

A country where government will steal the pension savings of elderly people who worked hard all their life and nothing will happen.

A country that will steal private donations by well meaning individuals for the welfare of it's own citizens?

If you were in my front yarning all these patriotic nonsense, I will slap some sense into your head.

You guys will be throwing words about that you dont even understand the depth of the meaning.

Americans are patriotic because they know the country values their life. They will send its best Marines to any country in the world to rescue any American in danger and woe betide anybody that stands in their mission.

Can your Nigerian government do that

Even our Neighbors Chad here, for daring to kill 98 chadian soldiers, Chad president left government house and led troops to enter battle field to kill 1,000 Bokoharam members. Those are countries that its citizens will be patriotic to. Not one that will be giving scholarships to the killers of its soldiers, women and children in their sleep.

You better go and sleep of you dont have anything reasonable to do.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2020
otipoju:

I don't know who you are talking about. Same thing happened to me. PeOple have put me through hell but I still wish the best for their ChilDRen. God in heaven sees all and Rewards.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2020
otipoju:

What is patriotism. It's a love for a country that loves you.It's a two way street. For every privilege there is a corresponding obligation.

You dare say Nigerians are not patriotic. Are you okay.

Patriotic to a country that its soldiers and police extort money from them on the streets and roads, arrest innocent people and throw them in jail so they can get bail and kill them like flies over 20 naira.

Patriotic to a country that cant provide them basic amenities for a decent existence even though it has all the resources to do so in abundance.

No good roads, no good hospitals, no steady power, no portable water, no efficient postal system, no quality schools...so so strike strike. Millions of able bodied men and women unemployed with elderly parents.

A country where government will steal the pension savings of elderly people who worked hard all their life and nothing will happen.

A country that will steal private donations by well meaning individuals for the welfare of it's own citizens?

If you were in my front yarning all these patriotic nonsense, I will slap some sense into your head.

You guys will be throwing words about that you dont even understand the meaning.

Americans are patriotic because they know the country values their life. They will send there best marines to any country in the world to rescue any American in danger.

Can your Nigerian government do that?

You better go and sleep of you dont have anything to do.
Guys, Cool it down. But POJu you are RiGht in a Sense though about the errands if they are extreme.
Re: Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty by otipoju(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I don't know who you are talking about. Same thing happened to me. PeOple have put me through hell but I still wish the best for their ChilDRen. God in heaven sees all and Rewards.

You get to a stage in life you just dont have time for certain kinds of people anymore wether they be family or friends.

You just cut them loose and let them live their life the way they seem fit.

I dont hate them nor wish anything bad to happen to them but as far as I am concerned you cant come to pick fruits in a garden you were pissing on.

That nonsense ended last year. You value those who value you. Mutual benefits. Rub my back I rub your back.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija Ozo Pictured With Toke Makinwa / Davido Savagely Reacts To Ugandan Artist, Cindy Who Called Omah Lay An Idiot / From Being A Top Nigerian Banker To A Painter In USA! JAPA Will Humble You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.