Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As (853 Views)

Anonymous Reveals How Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Neglected Her Family To Poverty / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Eventdiarylifes(f): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercy Aigbe and Adekaz wife
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has allegedly packed out of her husband’s house as she is being exposed for lying about a Range Rover car gift she received from a brand in 2021 during her birthday.
This was disclosed by Instagram blogger, Gistlovers alleging that Adekaz and his wife Funsho had built the house together, and despite staying abroad, she often visits Nigeria.

The source alleged Adekaz bought Mercy Aigbe’s Range Rover in 2021 to convince her of his readiness to marry her, which is against the report that a brand gifted her the car.

Gistlovers also alleged that Adekaz’s intention in marrying Mercy Aigbe was to use her to accomplish his political career.

The post reads: Hello tueh tueh, f!ght go soon start oooo, onikan ti de ooo( person wey get property don come oo) .Information reaching Vawulence headquarters be say Aunty Mercy Aigbe don go back to her house for now oo as the first wife and the husband gather build the house together ni before Aunty Carry her two left legs enter their marriage dabaru am oo and as it is matter still Dey ontop the house.

The wife Na abroad based so as Aunty Dey come house Den Dey enjoy she don think say the first wife no go come 9ja come claim her property, you see why I say believe all these yeyebrities at your own risk, close source also reveals say the motor wey Aunty claim say Na brand give am, Na Adekaz handiwork as that one really needed to convince Aunty say him ready them come Dey lie ontop brand as it is now the matter go soon turn yam pepper scatter scatter ooo.

Close source to the family also reveals that the plan was to use Mercy Aigbe accomplish his political career that he once confided in one of his friends about it, mercy on the other hand sef wan upgrade her puna to politics levels, so Na who wan d!e jam who go k!ll am, the two of them fit each other, make una stand well well oo because if bottles begin Dey fly make e no go meet una ooo. I come in peace

Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by ajailer(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Leave am na married man, dem no go gree…… d devil wey wan Lafa on top their matter no go let them listen. Ashawo don buy one chance.
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Class is inborn. Only real people earn it.
Olosho can never get class. If she's placed on bed, she ll fall back to sand.
I v spoken.
I m still coming back to speak more.

2 Likes

Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by decatalyst(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nah the work wey almost all the women in Nollywood dey do be that.

Snatching husbands and selling their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by habsydiamond(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Most of these celebrities eh na only God knows if the message they pass across in their movies is only for the viewers cos I don't understand.. U will be claiming good identity in movies and u will be displaying the bad one in reality.. I get it now. It's just that they are shameless.
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercy Aigbe is an edo woman, if not Esan, like Eriata Ese, so we aren't surprised grin
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Peace081: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Water don pass garri ooo grin
Make we hear from Mercy first
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by HYDEEE: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
[s]Mercy Aigbe is an edo woman, if not Esan, like Eriata Ese, so we aren't surprised grin[/s]
Noisemaker, keep quiet.

Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by hontimmy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
na olosho all of them be nah, no surprise here...
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by pretydiva(f): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
What a shame!
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Jokerman(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
HYDEEE:
Noisemaker, keep quiet.

Lol... but its factos grin
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by HYDEEE: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... but its factos grin
How many edo girls have you come in contact with. Stop generalising bro.
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Aforxzy(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mercy knew he was married but decided to be the other wife, now she has to leave the house for the real owner.

What a shame!.

If the first wife is part owner of the house it will be wrong of her to continue living in that house. Maybe that's why she left to avoid issues.
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Jokerman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
HYDEEE:

How many edo girls have you come in contact with. Stop generalising bro.

School at Edo state.

My first ever love was an indigene.

Stayed almost 6 years.

And yes, I sorry for stereotyping
Re: Entertainment: Actress Mercy Aigbe Allegedly Packs Out Of Her Husband’s House As by Dollarremix(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
I cross my leg with one gram,one chill bottle water and on energy dey wait for d main gbas gbos.hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke Weed / Young Man Who Reportedly Got HIV After Tattooing Bobrisky Is Dead / He Is A Scammer Without A Job” – Speed Darlington Shades Tunde Ednut,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.