Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Happy Easter, 2020! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter, 2020! (11930 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday / Happy Easter To Nairalanders. / Happy Easter Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Hallelujah!!!...

Jesus is alive
The curse of sin is broken
We have perfect liberty
Jesus lives forever

Hes alive!!!! (2x)
Hes the Alfa and omega
The first and last is He
Death has lost its victory
And the grave has been denied
The lamb of God is risen

Hes alive!!!!!! (4x)
Halleuyah Jesus is alive!!!!!

Glory!

Happy Easter all!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by bobluck: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter my people

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by awoluyi(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Because Jesus Christ of Nazareth rose on this day, I declare ;

All the sick shall receive their miracle! Rise and walk!

All those looking for jobs and means of income shall receive miraculous employment and abundance of wealth!

Those of us seeking upliftment in our careers, we shall do exceedingly great beyond our wildest expectations.!

What ever we seek we shall find!

May we be greater than our fathers!

This Generation has received a new name from today and our name shall be changed for good.

We have risen like Jesus did!

In Jesus name. Amen

While I say a loud Amen to your prayer points especially the one concerning employment, I will advise that we shift our focus from being an employee to being an employer. This is how a nation can grow and for an individual to prosper materially. Employments have become very difficult in the face of few sinking business organisations. Give this advice a thought and you will prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Youngwiz71(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Not even death could hold him captive
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Franking: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2020
If u believe that God came down as a human to be killed in sacrifice to himself because Adam and Eve ate an apple he already knew they'd eat then there's no difference between u and a child that believes Santa Claus is real.
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by harridon710(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter to you all, please any one that is moved by God to drop any little thing can please help me. Just to buy food for wife and baby
Access bank
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus is Alive
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Heineken(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
amosedwin1:
Easter is dry. There is no food in my bulk right now and man need to eat to survive in this miserable lock down.
Please nairalanders help a friend
First Bank 3050437132
bro pls look for where to eat better Easter rice. Seriously it's better. I'm also broke but that rice no be joke. With chicken o.. Kai
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by saxwizard(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
TRADELYN:
Jesus is our saviour!

Have you worked with mininet software before?
I'm talking about Your research writing
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by openmine(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Let your heart be joyous as Christ has given us the greatest gift of all, the gift of life. May this Easter bring to you and your family eternal happiness and fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Ladycewhy:
where you wan follow? I nor wan take the blame if soldier knack you Kobo o.

grin

Such beating no dey pain at all.

Na today?

I don chop koboko in the hands of night guards before about fifteen years back. For seeing a girl off late in the night. Love wey dey my body no make am pain me.

Come chop rice and turkey joor.

grin
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Kalm4life: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello nairalanders please help a brother please I have videos on YouTube just help me subscribe just search for wada favour and you will see the image below and as you do that the resurrection of Jesus in life shall bring to life every dead thing In Jesus name don't forget to subscribe thank you

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by 9jaRealist: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NAIRALANDERS! cool

>

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by husmanbell(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are interested in making steady money online, whatsapp this number 08068234529. Pls:Note that only serious and energic people are needed
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by realstars: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Not Like Before, The Old Time Ritual. How Many Will Rise With Him? Will You?
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Heineken(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Abeyjide:
Happy Easter everyone. the power of His resurrection will deliver us from every covid 19 and any other evil.
amen o
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Between those and being able to die and resurrect, which is more mysterious?
Jesus Christ is capable of appearing as flesh or spirit. His dead body did not rot. ..he resurrected with it.

Hallelujah!
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by EvagreenEditors: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Hallelujah! He is risen.

Please help any of these, if led. Especially those with children who cannot feed their families this season
https://www.nairaland.com/5788488/led-these-people-especially-those
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by nathdim: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Eyah, you think as human, He that has the power to transform, is there anything that He cannot do? NO, nothing is impossible for HIM. So do not be surprise
so you want me to believe that one white jew died for my sins 2000 years b4 I was born
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Justiceleague1: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2020
He is risen,He is risen,He is risen,Jesus is alive.

Hallelujah
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by AgentNairaland(f): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Whereas One Religion Will Be Telling Us That Jesus Christ Didn't Died Talkless Of Resurrected..

Merry Easter To You All !!!
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
QUESTION ABOUT THE RESSURECTION STORY

When Jesus arose from the dead, what was his nature: a GHOST or a PHYSICAL BODY?

Using biblical accounts, he zoomed through the wall — that could never been a fleshly body.

He suddenly appeared to a certain duo of disciples — again, that must have been a ghost.

But Thomas touched his hands — that could never be a ghost: he was a physical body.

He had a meal with the disciples — that must have been a fleshly body as spirits don't eat physical meals. grin

And when he ascended into the skies, what happened to his garment? Pulverized? Or removed, folded and kept neatly in a ward robe
in the heavens to be worn again when he's returning in the second coming grin grin

It's clear that most Christians don't think about these questions .
Mother fucker
can you derail an Islam thread
bloody hypocrites
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by SmartchildTutor: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
QUESTION ABOUT THE RESSURECTION STORY

When Jesus arose from the dead, what was his nature: a GHOST or a PHYSICAL BODY?

Using biblical accounts, he zoomed through the wall — that could never been a fleshly body.

He suddenly appeared to a certain duo of disciples — again, that must have been a ghost.

But Thomas touched his hands — that could never be a ghost: he was a physical body.

He had a meal with the disciples — that must have been a fleshly body as spirits don't eat physical meals. grin

And when he ascended into the skies, what happened to his garment? Pulverized? Or removed, folded and kept neatly in a ward robe
in the heavens to be worn again when he's returning in the second coming grin grin

It's clear that most Christians don't think about these questions .

You see, some things are actually very simple to understand but some minds are actually very shallow to even understand why a baby wears diapers.

If it's one native doctor disappearing and reappearing in people's homes even when the doors are locked, you'd have understood and clapped. It's Odeshii. The man is powerful!
You see, you're already shaking your head!
Why can't you understand that ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD!!
Everything that a herbalist, juju man or whatever you call them can do is just a fragment of what God can do! Is that really rocket science?
Even if it were, should I still tell you that the scientific scientifica scientist is GOD Himself?
The giver of all knowledge!
The one who reveals and shadows!!

Why don't you open up your mind to the holy Spirit and see the light that you've been shutting out?
It's all for free.
This is an opportunity, a very great one.
Please take it.
May the blessings of the resurrection of Jesus Christ locate you today as you resolve to accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
I come in peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:

U should have respected yourself by avoiding this thread !

Did you notice his moniker.

Its almost sounding like disgraced. I am sure that was what he meant when registering. He made a mistake.

Guys like him are set for roaming.

grin
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by EternalBeing: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2020
��*HAPPY EASTER!!!*��
If our LORD tarries, wonderful people of the living God, we shall be alive to celebrate many Easters in life in JESUS' Name.

HIS purpose for Death and Resurrection in this sinful World shall not be in vain over our lives, at the Sound of Rapture Trumpet, we shall not be left behind in JESUS' Name.
Covid 19 shall very soon be a thing of the past, every good thing lost shall be speedily restored back into our lives in multiple folds in JESUS' Name!!!

��*HAPPY EASTER!!!*��
See:
https://www.nairaland.com/5736177/spirit-way-only-way-truly#87451832

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by mrofficial240(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter nairalanders
Don't just sit at home doing nothing this period
Earn some bucks legitimately online like I do

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by Ladycewhy(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Such beating no dey pain at all.

Na today?

I don chop koboko in the hands of night guards before about fifteen years back. For seeing a girl off late in the night. Love wey dey my body no make am pain me.

Come chop rice and turkey joor.

grin
lover boy, it haff tey you have been doing love love abi grin grin grin..

This one wey you don already cook rice and turkey this morning ,when you take wake up dey cook ,it's just 7:28 am here o.
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by candidbabe(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Yes oooooo
Christ is risen, happy Easter to us all
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by peter750: 7:29am On Apr 12, 2020
My brothers and sisters please help me with little cash to feed. Hunger is locking me down
GTB bank
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by sosospence(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter!
Re: Happy Easter, 2020! by EmekaSpark: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter.
May resurrection of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bring peace and succor to the troubling world. Amen

Jesus Christ is the reason for the season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Christmas Debate- What Is God's Opinion? / GRACE TRANSCENDS FORGIVENESS! / Glorious Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.