Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu (472 Views)

Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu by Footprintz: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Recently, People have been anxious to hear from St Joseph's Hospital Adazi-Nnukwu in Anocha L.G.A Anambra state with regards to a confirmed case of covid 19 in the hospital.

Responding to the public in a formal press release the administration of the Hospital said it admitted a patient who was referred from Regina Caeli Hospital Awka on the 7th of April 2020. As reported by a medical staff the patient persistently was coughing out blood which made them suspect it was a case of covid 19. As directed by the NCDC they didn't hesitate to send the blood sample of the patient for test.

As of today 11th April 2020, St Joseph's hospital claimed it has not received any formal result of the patient from the body. The said patient was continuously treated of heart disease and has been discharged from the hospital

The Hospital frowned at the rumors been carried around stating that a covid 19 patient is receiving treatment in the hospital which arouses panic among the masses and the hospital staff as well.

Re: Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu by Nbote(m): 2:40am On Apr 12, 2020
D way ppl spread stories and unsubstantiated reports is really embarrassing..
Re: Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu by adadike(f): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Obiano, I hope you are not taking us for a ride? By the way, where is my own share of the money and hand sanitizer donated to ndi Anambra?
Re: Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu by Footprintz: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2020
I just pray that the Onitsha isolation center remain vacant till the end if this pandemic..

(1) (Reply)

Get A Thank You From Your Woman,Last 3x Longer On Bed Guarantees / Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination? / Americans Protest For Bill Gates Arrest As He Finally Produce Covid19 Vaccine W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.