Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (111742 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
The woman must be a retired harlot.
you are so dry. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by 12345baba(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
u have no idea how far a woman can go even if it means feeding a useless husband and her kids

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by saajus: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Poverty is not good o but we should try to still keep our sanity even in the midst of struggle. Begging on the streets can fetch 500Naira in a day, that's better than sleeping with a man for money. I'm suspecting that guy, I hope it's not staged.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh morafucker grin cheesy grin this is the legendary motherfucker we all spoke about.....what da hell

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Phyde: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mehn I was moved. God bless you Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Orpe7(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
This woman story could be real or just an avenue to make the woman gain public sympathy
However it is, it takes balls to come on video and say this
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by gbagyiza: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
I can say the journalist staged this whole show, and lucky enough he got Don Baba J's attention ... Finally, God still answers prayers, Corona or no Corona.

See speak for your self n leave other people alone. He that wears the shoe knows where it hurts. People r really suffering n most of them r ready to do nasty things just to feed.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Don jazzy. We told some people not to vote for this wicked man called Buhari, they refused. Covid 19, they advised us to stay indoors . How can a mother watch her children starve to death and she does nothing about it? It will not be well with this audio govt.

You can go to the US if u think the situation is caused by Buhari.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
meetme01:

Sit your Mum down, show her this video and ask her what she feels. Be ready to be emotional because you would hear all she has passed through for you to be where you are today.

God bless our mothers.
So indirectly, you support prostitution and you don't blame women who do them.?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Obviously staged! Who will go for this one when some teenagers and young girls can do it for the same N500?
She is a disgrace to motherhood alongside the nuisance that recorded it.
Why didn't he look for N500 to give to her?
Not N500 to wash people's clothes.
Not N500 to tidy someone's compound.
Not N500 to do community works.
Not N500 to work in a canteen that even give food to workers. ETC.
Wants N500 for sex only, shameless woman.
Just imagine being given a school project to make a compilation of your mother's throwback on the Internet, a lot of people will curse their mothers.

There is a lot of sense in this..all this ideas didn't come forward..it sky rocketed straight to sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
don jazzy doing what useless Nigerian politicians combined REFUSED TO DO!
THUMBS UP DON BABA J!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by smileyoo: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Don Jazzy: God's protection and blessings 'll never depart from your life, in Jesus name.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Mightyhaiz: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja women grin grin, i fear them them
grin grin them go tell you say them get morals,them get upbringing,them no dey do prostitution bla bla bla..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Joefat: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Robberies was happened around 8pm last night in Federal University of Technology, Akure. FUTA.. More than 20 businessman and women was robbed and this useless government refused to provide palliative for her citizens. God bless Don baba J..
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Though I don't listen to his music but this is a really kind gesture.

I hope it wasn't the journalist doing mischief.

Anyways, Don jazzy seems to be the 'do' type of guy, not a talkative.

Don jazzy for president come 2023 grin

Obviously, dis is what the current administration has been doing to Nigeria...

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:

Every one knows that what she said is despicable but then did you look at her well to try to imagine her age and the level of hunger that made her say so openly?

What if this is her first time saying she will offer sex for crumbs because all other options have been exhausted.

Did it occurred to you that she may be a cleaner but her services were terminated due to Covid 19?

Nit nice at all for you to say such. Not nice.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yustash001:
Chai....May poverty not know the route to our house...
Amen
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Buhari supporters who are happy even with the current level the country is won't understand they will still rather insult this woman to cover their master sinzu money(Baba cash out). Abeg let's continue to Thank God its not easy in this country. God bless Don Jazzy.

shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by stanisbaratheon: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:
Sending donations to FG was a very big mistake,

They should have channel it directly to the masses

If care is not taken just like boko Haram , this covid 19 might get out of hand , u can't keep people at home cashless and without basic amenities,

It can only be eye service that will make Nigerians donate money and give to this clueless and idiotic government.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
HMarshal:

It's quite difficult for a mother.but if the gesture is true,I hope she has the brains to handle a small biznesses& has one in mind...cos spending the fund on food alone,will be a route back to asking for 500naira

I hope she will get good advice to invest the money wisely so that income will be coming in steadily.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
eni4real:
cc: Ayotemide

I hope these people never have to go through poverty that blinds.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Tmb78(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
I guess Don Jazzy is no longer IPOB or Biafra become he chose to feed them.

\
You people sha!
So Otedola dat came to the rescue of Christian Chukwu when his brothers couldn't is no longer afonja abi?
Pls,don't start nonsense this afternoon o.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by MrPaul2: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
crackhouse:
you don't have the slightest ideal what a mother can do. So you think all those gang star calling mom up and down are just catching fun? Beat their Dad, they might forgive you but try their mummy even with words then you will know how much in their account.
Why, because they can remember little of the numerous sacrifice she paid for them

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Beolly(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lucy001:

No you are wröng, she might be going through though times, things are not easy for most people, just because she spöke out, i can see you are a woman too, i pray u dont pass through this terrible suitation someday IJN, where u will have to use ur body to feed your children.
You are a longtime Nairalander
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Obviously staged! Who will go for this one when some teenagers and young girls can do it for the same N500?
She is a disgrace to motherhood alongside the nuisance that recorded it.
Why didn't he look for N500 to give to her?
Not N500 to wash people's clothes.
Not N500 to tidy someone's compound.
Not N500 to do community works.
Not N500 to work in a canteen that even give food to workers. ETC.
Wants N500 for sex only, shameless woman.
Just imagine being given a school project to make a compilation of your mother's throwback on the Internet, a lot of people will curse their mothers.

Are you aware of the current situation in Nigeria and the rest of the world?

Some Families cut ties with their workers because of Covid 19.

Personally I know 3 families that did it because the workerscomes in daily.

What if that is her situation?
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by sampete(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
This whole thing looks staged. A 50 year old woman should have grown-up children and not dependants.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

Every one knows that what she said is despicable but then did you look at her well to try to imagine her age and the level of hunger that made her say so openly?

What if this is her first time saying she will offer sex for crumbs because all other options have been exhausted.

Did it occurred to you that she may be a cleaner but her services were terminated due to Covid 19?

Nit nice at all for you to say such. Not nice.
You should call a spade a spade.this wrong no matter the empathy..but at the end of the day we all are not perfect

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Gkemz: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol.. Don jazzy stop giving money to a LovePeddler. After she exhausts this, she will continue with her trade. If you like her marry her and take her of the street. A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Tmb78(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
luluman:
Did you hear one single insult from Don Jazzy after giving out money? You have never parted with anything good in your life other than insult.
kai!!!

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
saajus:
Poverty is not good o but we should try to still keep our sanity even in the midst of struggle. Begging on the streets can fetch 500Naira in a day, that's better than sleeping with a man for money. I'm suspecting that guy, I hope it's not staged.

If it was staged but not to defraud innocent citizens of their money, well...

The woman may have begged the journalist for money and he probably had a talk with her and discovered her terrible plight and then decided to look for a means to help her. Well so long as the 100k goes to her completely, biko it's fine.

My own is that she should invest huge part of the money into petty trading.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Tunagee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
You've no idea how far a woman can go just to take care of her children.

Being a harlot is not an excuse. I wonder why Don Jazzy donated for her. She should have continued her prostitition.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by humilitypays(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:
Sending donations to FG was a very big mistake,

They should have channel it directly to the masses

If care is not taken just like boko Haram , this covid 19 might get out of hand , u can't keep people at home cashless and without basic amenities,
those donations were business donations for Buhari to favor their businesses. They never donated them to help poor Nigerians or the masses, don't be fooled by their hypocrisy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.