Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo (3445 Views)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by modskiller(m): 3:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Please people you need to be cautious as this lockdown is beginning to turn into a nightmare.

The picture of the man below is one of a 3-5 man gang robbing and looting people’s houses inward Abraham Adesanya/Sangotedo area of ibeju Lekki.

CCTV footage was able to let us know that they’ve been in the area of the robbery below for as much as 5 hours scouting and looking at several houses for where and who to rob.

The compound where this footage was provided reported they made away with Generators and Almost 30 liters of fuel, while some other houses lost their AC Units and Generators too.

They came in a TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2010 - 2012 series, with a set of black alloy wheels and tinted windows all through. We are still trying to confirm the plates on the vehicle.

Although residents claimed they saw a

Lagos (LND 481 FZ) plate number,

but it’s yet to be verified.

People should be on high alert as this lockdown may end up becoming worse than we envisaged.

Kindly share this post and help put a stop to them.

Mods please help push to FP.
@Seun, @lalasticlala @OAM4J @Mynd44

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by modskiller(m): 3:22am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 12, 2020
It's really getting out of hand.

Gun laws need to be relaxed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by modskiller(m): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by modskiller(m): 3:25am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Ukwa1: 3:27am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
It's really getting out of hand.

Gun laws need to be relaxed in Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Aturitoroman: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2020
This is serious
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 12, 2020
they no get gun for that house ?

I am afraid this robbery won't stop soon
only in Nigeria

angry
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Omihanifa: 3:45am On Apr 12, 2020
NLReposter:
they no get gun for that house ?

I am afraid this robbery won't stop soon
only in Nigeria

angry

For say person even get raw acid make dem pour am from upstairs on top the idiot stealing generator undecided

4 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Omihanifa:

For say person even get raw acid make dem pour am from upstairs on top the idiot stealing generator undecided
imagine, that kind house no even get acid, concentrated one sad
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by seunlayi(m): 4:12am On Apr 12, 2020
This needs to be moved to fp. Cctv is never a friend to criminal and govt should also help us look into the law against our having a gun to help us in times like this. It will reduce robbery and reduce the workload on police,..... And other advantages.

Who go buy that generator now?

2 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by simple250: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2020
And the Nigeria police are only good at collecting bribes from car owners . The government has failed to protect the life and properties of its citizens ...same thing happened yesterday at agege towards railway crossing .

6 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by daddytime(m): 4:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Now, tell me if these aren't a set of greedy lazy bastards.

Are they stealing gen and fuel to sell and feed with, or they are just stealing it because stealing is in their DNA.

There is a huge mix up in the black man's DNA that makes him cup the capital "D" in Demon.

We always live true to justify how the other races view and see us.

2 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Praxtech: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2020
angry
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Only in Nigeria do we use problem to create more problem for ourselves

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by about2wed(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2020
This is serious. This robbery is getting out of hand due to the lockdown. God please come to our aid.
Please I need your support, I have a family with my wife pregnant and at heavy stage. At the moment we find it hard to feed ourself with the lockdown. I couldn't cry to anyone but to the public. Hunger is about to finish us please.
2078711901 (UBA)
May you be rewarded abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Mysterysun: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Is the police on lockdown too?

2 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by rex444(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2020
that's my problem, why would the poor Rob the bloody poor or striving too....why don't they advance

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by emapraiz(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2020
This is what you get when you ask people to stay indoors without food

It is well

6 Likes

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Gofwane(m): 5:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Be like say boys go go back to workshop and cook even if na 4 rounds revolver to protect body from all this hoodlums wey dey pop up this period. I no fit let anybody com steal the indomie and little garri I bought to manage this lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAh6NEqmihA

its getting bad oooo...even policemen don follow dey rob...daylight robbery.

this one was caught on camera, counting the 40k he extorted from his fellow man; who claimed he stepped out of the house to go buy food to eat (policeman caught him for breaking lockdown orders).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsqKt_cl-g

Meanwhile, some Ogun state youths have decided to take the security of their area into their hands.......as thieves numbered up to 40 now raid their neighbourhood at will, carting away valuables, and brutalizing anyone that comes their way. The youths have called police several times and they fail to come to their rescue; what angered them was that one of the guys was caught, handed to police, but was released some hours later (he actually boasted to the community that he will come out in no time soon).

Na we wey dey north I dey fear.....cause aboki robbery no be here...... all those aboki Okada guys wey never work well for some days....if them decide enter street shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by kadas01(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Similar incidents happening here around my area not too far from Abraham Adesanya as well!

My people, it is NOT funny at all!

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
seunlayi:
This needs to be moved to fp. Cctv is never a friend to criminal and govt should also help us look into the law against our having a gun to help us in times like this. It will reduce robbery and reduce the workload on police,..... And other advantages.

Who go buy that generator now?

See question
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria don buy market.

The fabric of the society has been destroyed long time.

This is just the wind blowing to show the fowl nyash.

Politicians doing audio palliatives.

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by dederocs(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
vigilantes need to be regulated and armed with guns.
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by kumulus(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
No more house to house fellowship....it's now house to house robbery.
......just a tip of the 'berg, shit just about got real out here

1 Like

Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Perfecttouchade: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Mainlanders securing ourselves...Dem sef don buy market. Men gallant
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by Grace001: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by finalboss(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
You see why they need to legalize Guns . Even if its just ruger or glock 19 self

grin I dy vex
Re: Attention! House To House Robbery Around Abraham Adesanya Inward Sangotedo by watchindelta(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
If na food u thief I go understand na hungry but stealing people things my brother u are a thief before. Bad ppl always fine small opportunity to make it a big problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Obasanjo Pick A Race To Airport, Set To Fly Out Of The Nigeria. VIDEO / Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! / Usifo Ataga Family Reveals Why He’s Going Out With Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.