Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

[b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister (1462 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Bring Back VIO So As To Generate Revenues For Lagos – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister by YahwehRocks: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Heriborne:

Following mixed reactions trailing the arrival of 15 Chinese doctors in the country, the Minister of Health Mr Osagie Ehanire has cleared the air on possible misconceptions surrounding the arrival of the Chinese doctors. minister was quotes saying "We didn't bring the Chinese doctors. A Chinese company, in its own wisdom, did. But we are happy that they are here. We want to learn from their experiences.

Mr Ehanire further stated that "The Chinese doctors are currently self-isolating for 14 days. And the NCDC can check up on them anytime. They tested negative in China, but we still have to isolate them"

He urged citizens not to underestimate the nature of the virus as it's effects are profound, imploring them to strictly adhere to social distancing as it is one major ways of avoiding the spread of the virus, so as the curb the spread of the virus.

Mr Ehanire also stated that "There is almost no healthcare system in the world that is ready for COVID-19. But the lesson is that one should be prepared. We are happy that we have medical stockpiles."

The statement can be evidently seen in countries like the US, Italy, France, China. Even with sophisticated health system, these countries records casualties in mass numbers.

But the international entry points are supposedly closed.
Re: [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister by sammyscholar(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
I now tend to believe that this government is the most lying government ever in this country.
Always saying one thing today and saying another tomorrow; may be they think all of us are zombie.
What did they say before? I'm sure you've read fake news somewhere as usual!
Re: [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister by Doubleoh7: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I watched the dishonourable minister on channels TV last night and i never felt so ashamed and angry at being a Nigerian than last night. The most painful part was when this man said that the company that imported the chinese medical team has an isolating facility for them and as such, are the ones handling their isolation and that NCDC visited the isolation center before they came and that they are monitoring the company. Like does these guys have to bend down and lick anybody's arse to demonstrate servitude or what? But u were quick to hole up the flight crew that flew these guys in, in your own isolation center but allowed the guys they brought in to go isolate in a place provided for them by the so called company. Something is seriously wrong with these set of bastards in leadership positions in this country and i can assure you guys that none of you will escape this Covid-19 punishment.
Re: [b][/b] We Didn't Bring Chinese Doctors, A Chinese Company Did - Health Minister by Flyingngel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
sammyscholar post:

What did they say before? I'm sure you've read fake news somewhere as usual!

Trump was saying that it is a normal flu and that it pass away in no distant time unknowingly to him that it is more than flu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2023: APC Makes U-turn, Approves Direct Primary To Elect Flag Bearer / Who Else Notice How Powerful IPOB Is All Over the Nairaland? / Nigeria's 60th Anniversary Logo Was Plagiarized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.